Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I read all of the bullet points and skim through the interview, but it looks like it should be, at the very least, an interesting patch. I am a bit worried that some of the decisions aren't going to over well, and some of the explanations feel kind of half-assed, like the reason why there are rogue daggers is because this new uncorrupted black dragon is offering rogues something for helping him out. It just feels a bit lazy to me. I'll have to wait for the actual quest line to be revealed before I press judgment, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by darkpower View Post
    Must be playing with Shammies and Priests that have no idea how to play their classes, then. I mean, seriously, I've gotten the hang of what spec and spells I have to use to make resto successful, and I'm sure that many would see that, with enough attention given to see just how resto works, that they can be one of the best healing specs in the game (with being able to even save a player from certain death, for example). Never played a priest, so I can't say anything there other than perhaps the problems lie with the players, not the class/spec as a whole!
    in 10mans Holy Priests face the choice of respeccing to Disc or getting benched.

poor itemization (very little spirit cloth outside the tier set, weird trinkets), having to sacrifice a lot of spellpower for spirit and lack of a useful raid cooldown (Divine Hymn is pretty meh on an extremely long cooldown) make it usually preferable to bring some other class or spec.

In 25s they can be useful as raid healers.

This looks like an exciting patch. Two CoT instances (and easy access to the present day instance and raid)? Sweet.

To those still complaining about not getting a legendary, this will be assassination and subtlety's first legendar that is more than a stat stick (because they are limited to daggers). So, you can take this as a sign that more niche legendaries are coming (maybe even feral, blood, or either protection spec).
    Stabby stab stab.
    Avatar courtesy of Kelly Aarons of woweh.com

Deleted
    FU Blizzard, there is the Hunter Legendary and Tank? The last Hunter Legendary (Bow) was in BC, and the Tank in Vanilla!

*points at an empty field* INCOMING ROGUE FLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tier 13 will not be available at all from valor points.
    FINALLY! they got something right

10+ Year Old Account
    New patch looks awesome? I'M COMING BACK .... SOON TM

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    Epic gems available only in raids? WTF??? Are they trying to lose costumers? It's returning to the elitist raider days of WoW where an arrogant EQ player ran the game and made it his own sequel to EQ.
    You mad that you stockpiled Pyrite Ore?

"Melee classes will be getting a buff that is only active in the new raid to help them compete with ranged classes."Wut? Is this some kind of jokes or Blizzard is really THAT stupid ?Also the whole "we went back in time to save the world" story is disgusting and stupid , next thing we know we will go back in time to weaken Azshara so we can defeat her in present day >.>

Deleted
    It's amazing how so many people already KNOW that they will hate the new instances and the raid, even before seeing at least a screenshot of it. That's almost like, if Obama wants to write a book and everybody already knows for sure it's shit. Stupid people never stop to amaze me. -.- I think the concept of Tier Set for Raiders only, is right. I also understood and accepted the valor system, but maybe Blizz could change the Tier in Raid drop system, so at least there wont drop tier stuff for classes, not are not even in the raid. I think, everybody would be fine with that and it would make sense in my eyes, but well... Caverns of time: Help Thrall with the dragonsoul...does he go back in time too or how can he be alive in the war of the ancients ? Im confused, but positive it will clear up when it's released. The melee buff in the raid doesnt need to be for balance, but maybe the batlle system just prefers range fighters. Flying enemys for example. I'm curious how everything will look and end...especially where and how Deathwing ends and of course how the well of eternity looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by ploedman View Post
    FU Blizzard, there is the Hunter Legendary and Tank? The last Hunter Legendary (Bow) was in BC, and the Tank in Vanilla!
    Ally Enhancement Shammy here *waves*

Holy hell, WoW really is turning into utter Shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post
    Ghostcrawler doesnt know the lore anymore??? wtf is this.... "The second new 5-man, "Well of Eternity" is a journey into the past, the War of the Ancients specifically, to help Thrall recover the Dragon Soul to use against Deathwing." Dragon soul was CREATED by Deathwing, Deathwing didnt spare part of his aspect-essence into it unlike other aspects...hence, Deathwing is IMMUNE TO DIRECT OR INDIRECT DMG FROM THE DRAGON SOUL.... It is not possible to do any harm to Deathwing with Dragon Soul.... its been said 1000 times in the books...wtf is this??? how can ghostcrawler fail this much...
    Your logic is flawed. Just because he didnt poured some of his power into Dragon Soul doesnt mean that it wouldn't affect him. I would love to see examples of those "quotes" from those "books".

Dragon Soul from the past posseses power from 4 other dragonflight aspects, however it was destroyed by Rhonin thus restoring the other aspects power back. After that Alex, Maly, Ysera and Noz pretty much steamrolled Deathwing. I believe all of this is more explained in Day of the Dragon novel but this is pretty much the jiz of it.

Now if Thrall succeds to take this artifact to present he basicly posses an extra battery for Nozdormu, Alextrasza and Ysera and some leftovers of Malygos power from the past to share with.

What we have then is 3 current aspects with doubled power and bit of extra to share with (Malygos) along with 10/25 raid and thrall and whatever other lore hero that might want to tag along agianst empowered Deathwing. I'd say that Deathwing is pretty fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by wakarimas View Post
    You might be one of THE most bitter persons i have ever seen on this forum. Amazing!
    Wow is clearly making you feel bad so you should just enroll to a rehab and stay there
    until you can go 5 minutes without having to rant about how bad wow has become etc.

Chillax man!

OT: Looking forward to coming back for this patch. Looking really nice
    Just because he disagrees with your opinion, which is, by the way, lacking any kind of critical dimension, doesn't mean he's bitter. He's expressing his opinion and if you look around the other posts, you'll notice a lot of people are not as satisfied with 4.3 patch information as you are. Perhaps this big group of people, who are pointing out various reasons which show that Blizzard is giving up on WoW so fast that some people think they are being trolled, does have a point. I can understand you're easily satisfied and easily amused, but some of us want a little more than same shit, different day package deals that further trivialize this game.

Yes, there are some who are very happy with the fact that WoW's biggest challenge is typing in your password correctly at the login, but it'd be very nice if you'd understand that there's a lot of gamers out there who want a little more than just hand outs and poor excuses for something that should be an interesting and engaging hobby.

4.3, from a gamer's perspective, is lacking and includes several bad choices. However, if the purpose of 4.3 patch is to just please the fanboys, then yes, patch 4.3 is looking really nice. Can't wait for subscription reports after this mess, though.

Tier 13 will not be available at all from valor points.
    Heh, way to ruin your hard work with one bad design decision. The last patch when tier gear was not available for valor was in early 2008. Goodbye alts, it was nice playing you.

It's almost odd that they'd make such a bold reassertion of the Cataclysm model after getting beat up so bad in feedback and subscription numbers over the last year. Can't even blame this one on taking too long to steer the ship. I've always laughed off the doom and gloom predictions, but we seem to be at the "hmm hang on a second" point in the movie now. :-)

Deleted
    Wonder how much subs will they lose this patch. I mean this had to be their best cata patch but it seems it will suck yet again hard. Also with the new mmos coming and d3 being released we might see pretty huge drops here 1-2 millions anyone ?Also ghostcrawler is this guy even serious? spitting such bullshits publicly? How isnt he fired yet?.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Unless someone is holding a gun to you head forcing you to play WOW you really have nothing to winge about.Dont like the game, dont play it. And if y'all stop playing we can hopefully see less of these cry baby posts.For everyone else who knows this is only a game ... 4.3 bring it on !!

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Will we be seeing epic gems in 4.3? GS: Great question, and yes, you will! The way we're hoping to set it up, and we kind of have this working but things could change before we go live, is when you kill a boss on normal or heroic mode, each player gets a geode, and when they open the geode there's a chance they may find an epic gem inside. If not, it'll have blue gems or something like that. We really want it to feel like an individual reward, and not something that the raid leader gets to have fun in deciding who gets the gems, or they all go to the guild bank or something. We really want it to feel like an individual reward. They'll be somewhat rare. It may take the entire content cycle before someone has replaced every red gem they have, but they won't be so rare that you won't see them.
    Hmm ok so epic uncut gems will only be found in raiding? And JC'ers will beable to cut them? But the patterns may only drop in raids? So if you don't raid, but love to level proffs and such then you are out of luck. I hope that's not the case Professions are part of the game i look forward to getting updates on in patches due to the fact It's part of the game I play most of these days now that I don't raid.

I swear, Titan better be the best damn MMORPG of all time, or else SWTOR/GW2 are going to dominate for atleast 5 years or so.

Deleted
    Wait... won't taking Demon Soul change the future? So .. no revamped Azeroth and all? I knew Cata is a joke!