BGs and the Blizzard Raid Frames

So I been playing as a healer more lately and I started to notice a really bad problem with the Blizzard Raid Frames in randoms. Some frames don't let me target or mouseover on them. I think I have narrowed it down to when someone leaves or joins the BG it messes up the frames and I can see people getting beat on, but I cannot use the raid frames to do anything to them. Sometimes a /reload will work but that does not exactly shape up in the heat of the battle.

I don't really want to have to start using a new addon because the default raid frames do everything I need them to, I am hoping that there is a setting somewhere or a quicker fix than just /reload that you guys may have figured out. Or even if it is a problem with a different addon I may have ( I just realized while typing this that it could be that). Thanks ahead of time.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    try some other raid frame addons. grid, suf, healbot, vuhdo, xperl, theres a bunch.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrean View Post
    Or even if it is a problem with a different addon I may have ( I just realized while typing this that it could be that).
    That's more than likely your issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

Deleted
    We'd appreciate a list of your addons in that case.

Thanks guys, this has been moved to this forum which is obviously where it should have gone in the first place. I will test with no addons when I get home tonight and if that fixes it I will give a list of addons I use and maybe I can get some help from there.

How would done go about deleting the default blizzard raid frames?

I don't even use raid frames and I am sick of them popping up everytime I go in a BG (besides hiding them in-game) I wanna remove it completely

Do I just delete the "Blizzard_RaidUI" folder in interface addons?
    Last edited by Thelms; 2011-09-19 at 09:36 PM.

Deleted
    That wouldn't work. Most unit frame mods have the ability to hide them, and there's some addons that do just that on their own, too.