Portal 2 DLC Due

So, it's mid-September, and officially the last day of summer. So, will it be released today, keeping in line with the 'summer' release date? From all indication, I doubt it, but I've been surprised before. I do wonder what it's going to contain though. Most likely advanced maps (like those in the original), but would they go so far as to make a 'hard mode' of the solo campaign?
    Stabby stab stab.
    Avatar courtesy of Kelly Aarons of woweh.com

I just hope there's something more challenging. Beyond the gel in the campaign, I didn't feel challenged at all.

I wasnt even expecting a DLC any time soon so anything they bring out will be a pleasant and welcomed surprise.

As far as difficulty goes, nah, P2 wasn't that hard at all. The Co-op just made for some extremely funny moments.

The Autumn Equinox stars 9/23 at 9:04 UTC. You have a couple days yet. Knowing them I would look for it to be released at precisely that time or at 9:03 (since its still summer). For the funny.

The DLC is just co-op right? If thats the case im not too bothered. But if its still free like valve intended il pick it up anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeromaxx View Post
    The Autumn Equinox stars 9/23 at 9:04 UTC. You have a couple days yet. Knowing them I would look for it to be released at precisely that time or at 9:03 (since its still summer). For the funny.
    Ah, I was misinformed. Someone told me it was the 21st.
    Stabby stab stab.

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    The DLC is just co-op right? If thats the case im not too bothered. But if its still free like valve intended il pick it up anyway.
    No there already is co-op.

I would guess its going to be more levels. But since people can make their own levels now who cares about that kind of DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaerin View Post

I would guess its going to be more levels. But since people can make their own levels now who cares about that kind of DLC.
    I did mean just co-op levels. Guess that wasnt clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaerin View Post

Meh, user generated content is great and all, but developers can do a little more with the additional tools they have at their disposal. Finishing that vacuum tube they mentioned in the developer commentary would be a good example. Something else on my wish list is to make loading up user generated maps snappier than using the developer console, too.
    Stabby stab stab.

It's Valve :/ L4D2 players have been waiting for DLC they announced in what..april? They are too busy rolling in piles of money from steam to care about anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Redgoon23 View Post
    It's Valve :/ L4D2 players have been waiting for DLC they announced in what..april? They are too busy rolling in piles of money from steam to care about anything else.
    Scroll to the last slide

lmao, awesome comic and so true

luckily I have yet to spend a dime up in that bitch

got everything I need to play like a beast just from playing

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    lmao, awesome comic and so true

luckily I have yet to spend a dime up in that bitch

got everything I need to play like a beast just from playing
    I want strange items, but not willing to pay for keys =\

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redgoon23 View Post
    Valve always been like that. The less work they do the more money they keep, while still selling stuff.