Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akiraislonggone View Post
    I know, I was just trying to say, with how often I witness people attacked for grammar/puncuation errors, one time blizz gets called out, but we let it slide, even though they are the ones who should possess proper writing skills. Not everyone has spell check . I appreciate the kind words. I started school when I was on the streets, I finally got into some student housing, its great, school is a lot easier when you have a safe place to go home to.
    Ahh, see nowadays we tend to call out grammar nazis more than those that spell things wrongly, at least on these forums, hell grammar nazi'ing (I like that none word :P ) is against the rules (which I suppose makes half the debate in this thread "in the wrong" )

This is one of those threads where you can't make a mistake in your grammar or you get flamed.

How many of you are making sure they get every word right?

Don't mess up!

Quote Originally Posted by Eein View Post
    This is one of those threads where you can't make a mistake in your grammar or you get flamed.

How many of you are making sure they get every word right?

Don't mess up!
    It is the forum equivalent of playing "The Floor is Lava!".
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

15+ Year Old Account
    1) Flaming isn't welcome, whether it's towards an individual or a group.

2) Closed.