Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Wink What are your Weekend plans!?

Hey folks its friday and for us who work monday - friday, it is by far one of the days of the weeks i enjoy the most. My weekend will be a rather busy one (FRIDAY involves WoW most likely as the lady friend will be gone for most of the night, Saturday i have a meet and drink at my boss's house which involves a bunch of different goodies to snack on and alcohol galore, Sunday will be a relaxing do laundry and get ready for Monday kinda of day)

But what are your plans!?
    Last edited by contemporary; 2011-09-23 at 03:25 PM.

Sleep, do some college work, play WoW, chat with friends.

Deleted
    Family Meet-up, Which equals food and alcohol \o/

15+ Year Old Account
    Again this thread! Anyways,
    This evening I'll be at my girl's place, going down town at night. Saturday we'll go to the pool and swim a bit and the evening we'll relax. Sunday afternoon I have a football match and in the evening I'll be relaxing at my girls place again.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Again this thread! Anyways,
    This evening I'll be at my girl's place, going down town at night. Saturday we'll go to the pool and swim a bit and the evening we'll relax. Sunday afternoon I have a football match and in the evening I'll be relaxing at my girls place again.
    Sorry taurenburger i had no idea someone already made a thread like this, for this weekend though?

Deleted
    Same as i do everyday nothing.
    Last edited by mmoc53d469cddd; 2011-09-23 at 03:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Moved to fun stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maharishi View Post
    Moved to fun stuff.
    Thanks! Had no idea this would be a "Fun Stuff Thread"

10+ Year Old Account
    Start out my Saturday morning in Ogrimmar, probably head over to the Inn for a pint with my guild, then I need to go into ZG to kill Jin'Do...Again.

After that a nice relax in the water of bloodhoof village, in preparation for a large raid on the firelands realm we're preparing.

I have no plans for Sunday as we don't know if we'll come back from the firelands alive.

sleep - i was rudely awaken by a matress delivery last saturday and haven't had a chance to truly enjoy it since

brewfest - i still need trinkets on my druid

some quality time with the g/f

TV - lots of new shows out this week (big bang theory, the office, fringe + lots more)

movies - green lantern dvd-rip

SW:KOTOR - played the first one but not the second, with the SW:TOR mmo coming out, i figure i should play the second SW:KOTOR

also need to make sure i sort out my washing
    <insert witty signature here>

Drink... ALL THE MOJITAS!!!

I had to meet with a friend, but he has over 37C temperature, so I'll probably leave him be.
    ... unless he decides to go out :c

If not, stay home and watch/play something.

Deleted
    Order some flight tickets for my supercalifragilisticexpialidocious job interview on Monday. Yes, that's what I'm gonna do the whole weekend. Probably something else too, but I don't know what as of yet.

I've not solidified anything other than meeting some friends at B-Dubs to watch the Ohio State game Saturday afternoon... Sunday is usually the day I do laundry and catch up on the TV shows I've missed through the week... I'll likely level my rogue some as well, he's in the 50s and I've gotta get him to 85 and geared before 85!

10+ Year Old Account
    Once Pokemanz Soulsilver gets here, I'll be playing that nonstop till sunday morning when I will have to go grocery shopping. Then later sunday I'll be watch some (American) Football

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    WoW and My Little Pony

and some homeworks... >_>

Today: play lots of games.
    Saturday: do two biology lab write ups and play more games
    Sunday: go out on a date w/ a girl I talked to on Talk Like a Pirate Day. Yars!

10+ Year Old Account
    Today I'm going over to a friend's house and we are gonna get wasted from noon until we go to bed/pass out. Gonna be a day to remember (or day we wished we remembered)!

Tomorrow I'm gonna get ready for college to start up again and Sunday I'm gonna drive back up my campus. Today will definitely be the highlight of my weekend.

10+ Year Old Account
    probably drink and gear my ele shaman for a bit tonight.

Tomorrow, I might help shoot a short movie. Otherwise, finish a book for film class. Sunday, lazy day.
    "No one wants to change, but no one wants to be left behind either" -Joshua, The World Ends With You

Deleted
    On Saturday I am going to the mall. Actually the 3rd mall in 3 weeks looking for a nice pair jeans. Seriously, it is hard to find some decent quality jeans with Waist/Lenght sizes, all malls around here seems to have the regular S/M/L sizes on pants, or the stores I find have boring designs or not my size (I have really long legs, everything is too short!). Also buying new running shoes, and probably running with them later in the evening.
    Got a new wooden furniture today that need some threatment, probably gonna fix that tomorrow too.
    Otherwise play some games, Age of Empires online with my boyfriend, or some Starcraft 2, or Civ V.

On Sunday, I will probably just chill and raid in the evening.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Friday is Monday to me, so I'm at work. I will work, work and for a change of pace work some more.