Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Average Dps for ELE

Hey all what is your average dps in Raids as ele? Im usually steady between 24k-26k in mostly heroic raid gear.

Quote Originally Posted by trip4425 View Post
    Hey all what is your average dps in Raids as ele? Im usually steady between 24k-26k in mostly heroic raid gear.
    Probably best if you list a fight to compare as it varies, also depends on what role you are doing and whether it's 10 or 25.

I do 10M and do about 32k on Baleroc (shard soaking too and not reglyphed out of Unleashed Lightning) and Major Domo normal. I really can't recall on other fights as I'm not just tunnelling dps.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would look up your armory via your signature, but you haven't actually set your banner to link to your armory and your name contains one of those funky "my name was taken and I'm incredibly belligerent"/"I'm cool" diacritics. With that in mind, since there's no strict "average" and you have given no hint as to what your actual gear looks like other than that it's "mostly heroic", I'm in return going to suggest that with a 379 gearscore, I pull about 28k standstill 10man and know I could do more.

Please, in the future, link your signature to your armory, keep your signature up to date with upgrades, link your armory in your post, and/or at least leave a more precise item level in your post.
    mhm? mhm.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    It depends on the fight pretty much.

Beth around 23-26k (going upstairs)
    Alyzrazor around 20k or so (not flying)
    Ryolith around 22-25kish (on legs full-time xcept for Sparks, not padding meters by FSing Obsidiums)
    Shannox 24-27k (Rageface duty, need to save Fulmination and kite )
    Baleroc 30-33k (saving glyphed EM for Crystal Soaking, hence losing out quite a bit of DPS here... Yay for nerfs I wont have to anymore!)
    Majorhomo 45-50k (45k soaking orbs, 48-50k when not. Dodging every leap like a baws)
    Ragnaros 24-26k or so.

All HC fights xcept Ragnaros (havent killed him yet!) with mostly ilvl391 gear (384 equipped). And yeah, lol10man.

Will try a merger 25man raid with another guild on our realm, we'll see if I can get ranked on dem 25man fights
    Last edited by Drunkenfinn; 2011-09-21 at 06:48 AM.

We are a 25m heroic guild. Well im usually the swing healer so i have to heal Beth, Alyz, and Ryo so i dont know my dps on those.

Shannox: im not on rageface but i have to slow riplimb Im 15k-16k while having to slow.
    Bale: I do 24k- 28k not soaking
    domo: I do 30k- 32k but this last week i got targeted by the Effing cat every cat phase.
    rag: I do between 22k-25k

I haven't figured out how to link my signature to my armory. How do i do that?

Here is my armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r%C3%B4/simple
    Last edited by trip4425; 2011-09-21 at 06:15 AM.

I haven't figured out how to link my signature to my armory. How do i do that?

That should do it, just quote me and copy the above code into your signature. Apparently the [code] command doesn't negate BBCode commands hear(something I believe I've seen elsewhere) otherwise you would be able to skip the quoting part. :P

I think it worked well see lol

30-34k shannox baleroc rhyo rag
    25-27k alys beth
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    You're full of shit honey.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adnre View Post
    30-34k shannox baleroc rhyo rag
    25-27k alys beth
    How do you do 25-27k on Alyz without going upstairs? Unless you kill it in like 1 groundphase.

And I guess you're padding em meters like a baws on Rhyo. There's really no point in FSing up the Liquid Obsidiums :P Or maybe you're on add-killing duty in which case I can understand those numbers.

And how on earth are you doing over 30k on Ragnaros with all the transitions n stuff? O_o I'm easily over 30k in P1 but after that it just starts going down during the Transitions.

EDIT: 10 or 25man?
    Last edited by Drunkenfinn; 2011-09-21 at 08:28 AM.

i dont the im the swing healer so i have to heal beth alyz ryo

15+ Year Old Account
    i dont the im the swing healer so i have to heal beth alyz ryo
    My post was directed towards adnre

raidbots.com for all your "what's you average dps" needs.
    Here, you will only get some surprisingly high numbers and the impression everyone downs Ragnaros hc with their arms tied to their feet.

Deleted
    trip4425, can I ask why you have +50haste on gloves and +50mastery on boots instead of +65mastery on gloves and +50haste on boots?

+65mastery best glove enchant, +50haste best boot enchant for shamans. Unless you are using those boots for restoration aswell, which might explain why.

Ya i was MS resto and switched to ele but like i said im a swing healer and i use them for resto as well. I will most likely switch it up here shortly. I think on of the main issuses is that my mastery isnt that high enough.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisKoe View Post
    raidbots.com for all your "what's you average dps" needs.
    Here, you will only get some surprisingly high numbers and the impression everyone downs Ragnaros hc with their arms tied to their feet.
    Keep in mind that when you select the "all parses" option that you are literally averaging every parse (even the bad ones). If I don't parse in the top 100 then I generally will take the Std. Deviation and determine what percentile I rank.

Also keep in mind that a lot of the top parses are going to be skewed by legendaries and the fact that guilds will be letting some people pad meters.
    Xrtn | Vengeful Gladiator | 90 Human Hunter
    Ascendancex | Hero of the Horde | 90 Draenei Shaman

Check out my stream >> HERE << 2300+ RBGs / Arena / Wargames!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    377 equipped on a standstill fight like Baleroc, Shannox and Domo. Around 30k

Death improves everyone's reputation...

WTF DPS, im ele and dont even touch anywhere near you guys, i do like 18k dps, i have yet to do a patchy-work type fight though like baelroc. so i dont know what my stand still dps is at right now.

Heres an armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mchad/advanced

Keep in mind, iv never played ele before up untill 2 weeks ago. my priority goes, Pop CDS>Instant LVB>LPSPAM>Fullim proc>LVB Proc/LB filler fire ele at the burn phase.
    any tips and tricks for me to up my dps, i just joined a semi hardcore guild and am kinda low on the dps.

Was messing around in bgs the other night, the pvp gear is not my raid gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Redfoo View Post
    WTF DPS, im ele and dont even touch anywhere near you guys, i do like 18k dps, i have yet to do a patchy-work type fight though like baelroc. so i dont know what my stand still dps is at right now.

Heres an armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mchad/advanced

Keep in mind, iv never played ele before up untill 2 weeks ago. my priority goes, Pop CDS>Instant LVB>LPSPAM>Fullim proc>LVB Proc/LB filler fire ele at the burn phase.
    any tips and tricks for me to up my dps, i just joined a semi hardcore guild and am kinda low on the dps.

Was messing around in bgs the other night, the pvp gear is not my raid gear.
    You don't even have 2pc T12, that's where a lot of our extra DPS comes from now. You should be using earth shock at 7-9 stacks of lightning shield. You really don't want to let it get to 9 stacks as you may get another proc and lose the orb. use LvB on cooldown, try not to start casting another lightning bolt if you have a LvB proc.

Your 1% over hit cap. You should not match socket bonuses unless it is an int bonus, and even then you really dont want to unless it is a 20+ int bonus. so gem straight int on boots belt and hands. It would take a while to fix all the minute details. But would i would recommend is askmrrobot.com and plug in your character.

P.S. Power torrent

How many blizzard employees does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
    None, its working as intended!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lower end gear. Budget enchants. Poor gemming. Poor reforging. Over hit cap. No set bonuses.
    mhm? mhm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is the "average" of elemental shaman parses from DPSbot. Click in the menu on the right side to see what an "average" elemental shaman probably does on a particular fight.

To be fair, if you or your raid is using WoL, you are probably an above average player. Then again, if you are posting on MMO-C, you are probably above average as well, so it evens out I think.

http://raidbots.com/dpsbot/Overall_D...14/30/avg/#200