Ignoring traps on Ragnaros H

I'm wondering if that's possible to position the ranged at the NPC spawn point and force a trap to spawn there. From what I saw, neither Breadth of Frost nor Entrapping Roots spawn anywhere near them, so technically, leaving a trap or two there will not affect P4. But is that actually so?

Why skip them when they do so little damage now? Sounds like you're making it harder for yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiasmus View Post
    Why skip them when they do so little damage now? Sounds like you're making it harder for yourselves.
    Yes, they indeed do very low damage now (it's possible to pop three in a row with some cooldowns), and we aren't having problems with that. My interest for this subject is caused purely by curiosity.

It's definitely possible where the Wrath timers don't coincide with the Trap. I have no idea whether Entrapping Roots or Breadth of Frost will still spawn there, however I'm certain that Dreadflame will still be able to spread on to them.

Deleted
    I cant see any benefit at all. After each seeds phase the healers have nothing to do, its the perfect time then.

Deleted
    We skipped as many traps as possible with our tactic just to make it safer overall and not having to BR in P1. With the Damagenerf of all traps i guess it isn't necessary anymore. The only thing you should remember is not having too many players in meleerange. Not quite sure but the maximum was 7 in 10man. Don't know about 25man
    You can see our positioning our killvideo Evoke vs Ragnaros 10 heroic

Quote Originally Posted by Pommesfrittes View Post
    We skipped as many traps as possible with our tactic just to make it safer overall and not having to BR in P1. With the Damagenerf of all traps i guess it isn't necessary anymore. The only thing you should remember is not having too many players in meleerange. Not quite sure but the maximum was 7 in 10man. Don't know about 25man
    Exactly what I've been looking for, thanks Really nice kill there.