Deleted

2vs2: Holy Pala + Frost DK vs Frost Mage and Priest (Shadow or Disc)

Simple question: how do you play this "match"? We have found yesterday night this setup for 9 times in a row (different people, sometimes the priest was shadow, sometimes disc) and won only 2 (a lucky resist on a fear and bad played arena by opponent team).
    I was so demoralized at the end of the 9th match that I asked to my arena mate to stop and try another day.
    Any suggestion?

Deleted
    Tell your dk to kill the priest faster or if your playing against higher rated players your just out comped if u get the same 3 times in a row take 30min break

Hand of Sacrifice the Polys. Mainly try to stay out of ccs.

Tell your DK to slow/snare the Priest and you have to stay away from him. If for some reason you can't, you still have bubble/trinket to get out of 1-2 Fears. Also have your DK grip Priest away from you. The key is the Fear, you can avoid pretty much other ccs.

Also cleanse your DK so he can stay on the Priest, save your Freedom when your cc so ur DK gets Freedom when you're unable to cleanse. (Yes you can cast Freedom while cc'd)

Deleted
    so just focus the priest and outheal mage damage? Sometimes is not so easy.....however thx for all the advices.

Those teams usually use their first fears at very obvious times aswell. Tell your dk to try dark simulacrum it. With that fear, you should have the time to breathe..

15+ Year Old Account
    We used to play really offensively against this set up, I would rush the Priest with cooldowns blazing. Stack up Necrotic Strikes, Paladin uses HoJ, Emp. Rune Weapon, more NS' and then Frost Strike Runic Power dump which leads to a lot of CDs being popped on their half and forcing them to play defensive from the start. From then on, you co-ordinate with your Paladin.