Page 4 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Arrested Development. It's probably single-handedly my favorite comedy show and it cracks me up. The humor is amazing, and it's very very well written.

Edit: Didn't see someone else said it too. Great taste.
    Also, House is great, but someone probably already said that.

Quote Originally Posted by treston323 View Post
    Yea it did. Nothing beats S2 though(toguro). S3 was slow at the beginning, and I never really liked the whole territory or psychics idea, and I didn't like the music either(probably because the music was the best I've seen in any anime though, in s1 and s2), but everything gets better at the end of it.

S4 definitely was the worst, because it was rushed. I'm pretty sure it is the shortest too. I just wish Yusuke used the demon form that he used to kill sensui more than once.

Also I was so excited for another tournament, but it only lasted like 2 episodes lol. At least the series ended great. Probably in my top 5 endings in anime of all time.
    So yeah, spoilers.

Yeah, S2 was the best by far. The way S4 ended with Yusuke passing out after his fight annoyed me a little. Wish the show kept going.

Also... the movies... I couldn't even get through the first 10 minutes of them. The voice acting on them after going through the whole series just seemed so out of place.

Castle
    The Defenders
    Merlin

---------- Post added 2010-12-06 at 12:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos View Post
    Human Target - about an bodyguard and his friends who take on the toughest jobs with a rather unorthodox approach to protecting their clients. The action is pretty good and the acting is solid. follows a case of the week kind of format.
    SPOILERS... and slightly off-topic...

At the end of S1, he gets in the helicopter with the old man... at the start of s2, there is no old man.
    Did I miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudosavior View Post
    Arrested Development. It's probably single-handedly my favorite comedy show and it cracks me up. The humor is amazing, and it's very very well written.

Edit: Didn't see someone else said it too. Great taste.
    Also, House is great, but someone probably already said that.
    I got arrested development from u, cuz I'm starting to compile all the shows on the op lol

---------- Post added 2010-12-06 at 04:59 PM ----------

I will start to also give brief descriptions of the shows and what seasons they are on (give me some time on that lol)

Deleted
    Sanctuary - SF/fantasy/secret organisations
    Lost Girl - Urban Fantasy style
    Spooks - british spooks, is MI5 and all that....

Blue mountain state

woot

Deleted
    Fringe - I am in LOVE with this program at the moment - Sci fi meets CSI meets LOST. awesome sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaoscontrol View Post
    Fringe - I am in LOVE with this program at the moment - Sci fi meets CSI meets LOST. awesome sauce.
    Yeah im currently enjoying fringe as well lol

The IT Crowd --> hilarious!
    Asus Z270-AR Prime
    i7-7700K - NZXT Kraken x61
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB
    GTX 1070 Ti AMP Extreme
    XPG GAMMIX 1TB NVMe M.2 (2)
    Corsair Air 540 case

I highly recommend Arrested development, best comedy in a long time.

The original Astro Boy, it's fun for the whole family.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nobu View Post
    I highly recommend Arrested development
    I agree with this.

NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service: A team of Navy investigators solve crimes, close to CSI just more of a cop show instead of the pure forensic work.

NCIS: Los Angeles: A spinoff from ^ that is basically doing all the same stuff, just with very little forensic work, but a lot more investigative work, more shooting and lots of girls in bikinis (It's Los Angeles, ofc they have to have bikinis in there).

Bones: A brilliant forensic anthropologist and her team works with the FBI to solve crimes by sifting through bones of the victim, insects and soil samples from the crime scene and more.

Stargate Universe: A large group of people are stranded on a million year old space ship with no way to get home where intense situations between the characters, heavy theoretical physics guess work and interesting story plots pave their way to make a new twist to the Stargate franchise.

Those are the shows I'm mostly into atm, I have tried getting familiar with Chuck, but I always come back to the same conclusion: The only reason this show is any good is because Yvonne Strahovski is extremely hot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Community, Burn Notice
    Doctor Octopus : 80 Asura Warrior
    Captain McNuggets : 80 Human Mesmer
    Professor McNuggets : 36 Asura Engineer
    General McNuggets: 11 Sylvari Thief

Deleted
    Fringe, It starts out kind of weird but it improves a lot imo, grab this if you like science + monsters + weird mysteries!

Criminal Minds, this is a very interesting series imo, a lot about psychology and it's not as repetative as say csi

Start with Dexter

In my opinion it is the best show on TV

Edit:

Or just go with my avatar and watch some Top Gear, cant go wrong with Jeremy, James, and Richard

Also the stig

Scrubs - all seasons but the last are great.

That 70's Show - if you've never seen this show you're seriously missing out. One of the best sitcoms ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Smallville?
    The Walking Dead?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    *punches ThunderBlunder in the face*

Stargate SG1, with Richard Dean Anderson, an awesome show that lasted for 10 years. A lot of of the background story is taken from ancient Egypt, with true discoveries.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Ret was broken. If you don’t see eye to eye with us on that, then it’s understandable why the degree of change might be surprising to you
    i7 920@ 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte X58A-UD7, 6GB Ram Triple Channel OCZ @ 1900Mhz, CrossFire HD 5850 1Gb, Vertex 3 240Gb, BenQ M2700HD. G15 Keyboard

Well.... "Fringe", of course, it´s highly recommended, like it was sayed before. Every chapter keeps getting better and better.

"SG Universe" is also very good

But one that is not in the main list and I watched all first season (I remember it had 10 chapters, or 11 max...) was Rubicon. To not give any spoilers I just say it´s the history of a intelligence analist (in a very realistic approach or at least what we may expect, we may think is realistic) who starts to discover that not all conspiracy theories is myth... I liked it very very much

Sorry about my, I think, crappy english. It´s not my first language
    Last edited by Nandrolono; 2010-12-09 at 07:43 PM.