Page 49 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    There's a new off the wall comedy series which called Campus which I've been watching. It's from the same people as Green Wing and its hilarious. Worth a watch and it's on 4oD

10+ Year Old Account
    Dexter, Breaking Bad, and Weeds are all shows I enjoy. Dexter has 6 seasons out, Weeds has 5 or 6 and Breaking Bad has 2 with season 3 starting in July.
    True Blood has a few seasons out if you like vampires, shapeshifters, witches, and other crazy stuff like that.

Doctor who - Best series ever, you'll love it.
    Playing since 2007.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    and Stargate Universe is on its second season and still going strong
    Actually I believe It's finishing once all the second season episodes air. I'd still recommend watching those 2 seasons though because it's a great show and a real shame that SyFy isn't picking it up for a third season.

I recently came across a series called The Walking Dead. It's really gory and for anyone that likes zombie apocalypses then this is defo for you.

Deleted
    Breaking Bad and Prison Break

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nab View Post
    Doctor who - Best series ever, you'll love it.
    /agree
    /endthread

I'm a fan of Burn Notice, How I Met Your Mother, Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, and 30 Rock. All pretty different from one another, but all engaging and enjoyable.

Burn Notice: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0810788/
    How I Met Your Mother: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0460649/
    Law and Order: SVU: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0203259/
    30 Rock: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0496424/

You already watch Heroes, so..

Supernatural - One of the best horror series ever!
    House - Strange doctor, very good show!

Have seen both for 5 seasons, so those are worth it!

Oh, and Prison Break. 4 seasons and one of the best too!

Stargate SG-1 would be the best, after you got further in storyline when it picks up Atlantis stuff, you can watch that too. Universe after both of them, even though it doesn't work quite so well as the earliel stuff does. Should keep you busy for months
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greendog View Post
    I recently came across a series called The Walking Dead. It's really gory and for anyone that likes zombie apocalypses then this is defo for you.
    I was going to suggest that one as well. I didn't because the first season was only 7 episodes and that can be watched through in a day. It was really well made though and hopefully season 2 will be as good or better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by suttie View Post
    Actually I believe It's finishing once all the second season episodes air. I'd still recommend watching those 2 seasons though because it's a great show and a real shame that SyFy isn't picking it up for a third season.
    Well i meant more story wise currently cant wait for new episodes but i do think they might make a movie to end it like they are planning to do with Stargate Atlantis and like they did with SG1.
    Last edited by mmoc53d469cddd; 2011-04-30 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greendog View Post
    This was the mini-series with 6-7 episodes on first season?
    If I'm correct then it's hell good!

Lost is my favorite series of all time. Stargate series will keep you busy for a LONG time. Make sure to watch in order from Stargate SG-1, then Stargate Atlantis, then Stargate Universe. Then you finish ALL those, you can also check out Smallville which is great. Or you can even get into Dexter, which I just recently started watching and is great.

p.s. I watch alot of television

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syce View Post
    House
    Deadliest Catch

Have you seen the Spartacus: Blood and Sand?
    Spartacus Blood and Sand... There is a pre sequel of it but only to watch it after blood and sand since it shows you what happend before it (called gods of arena)

Also watching a new started serie like spartacus now. Only 2 episodes out called "Game of Thrones" Look pretty good so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishmad View Post
    This was the mini-series with 6-7 episodes on first season?
    If I'm correct then it's hell good!
    Yeah. It's based on the comic series of the same name; written by Robert Kirkman. The second season should be a full 13 episodes, I believe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wtfPanzerkin View Post
    I'm fairly sure the only reason to watch those shows are for boobies...which honestly, there's easier ways for most people to get that.
    Boobies is just a plus But I can see how you get that impression, especially with Californication, first episode is for instance is just lawl.

House
    Dollhouse
    Scrubs
    The Big Bang Theory
    How I met your mother
    Supernatural
    Seinfeld
    These should keep you entertained for a while :P

As many others pointed out the Stargate series are awesome.

Are they really just making 2 seasons of Universe? that would suck since it's my favourite of the Stargate series so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Ademptio View Post
    Spartacus Blood and Sand... There is a pre sequel of it but only to watch it after blood and sand since it shows you what happend before it (called gods of arena)

Also watching a new started serie like spartacus now. Only 2 episodes out called "Game of Thrones" Look pretty good so far.
    lol this is exactly what i was gonna put, also i downloaded the whole smallville series up to now and its awesome and will keep you busy for a week or two