Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    The guy just didnt to be exposed
    He exposed himself by bringing his nonsense out into the open forums. If he'd left things private, he might have had beef, but open warfare in public forums ends with roast chicken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."

Quote Originally Posted by Vargarii View Post
    He exposed himself by bringing his nonsense out into the open forums. If he'd left things private, he might have had beef, but open warfare in public forums ends with roast chicken.
    Precisely. He knew what he was getting himself into, and thus he got what he deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    ive done a couple of tickets in my day (most of them were for getting stuck in a tree in ZG back before 4.1) but rly that guy has issues
    You know theres the /stuck command?

10+ Year Old Account
    this is sickening.....i couldnt be a gm because i would lose my mind. im glad he was able to keep his cool and respond in the way he did. 450 tickets? thats insane.....ive been playing for 5 years and i have only ever opened 1 ticket. and it was because we got stuck in the rend blackhand room of ubrs.

gives me a new found respect for the bullshit gms have to put up with. i mean....i knew they dealt with alot....but this takes it to another level.

i love when a gm pwns a idiot trying to look like the good guy also tries to make blizz look like the bad guys.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    The guy just didnt to exposed.
    Yes he absolutely needed & deserved to be exposed. If you read the thread there are people siding with him because they didn't know the full story. Blizz had to clarify what went on.

I honestly wish blizz would do this more often. Too many idiots hide behind their anonymity. Naming & shaming the worst is what they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargarii View Post
    Exactly what I was saying a few posts back. The decision to turn this public was made by the costumer not Blizz's dev.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oradraffe View Post
    MoP is not happening i can promise that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tric619 View Post
    Been playing since week 1 and still believe Mop is the next expac? >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Feyrzhuk View Post
    MoP will never be a WoW expansion. Feel free to flame and ridicule me should I be proven wrong.

I think that was handled quite well, yes customer support should remain polite and that. But when customers abuse it, then they need to be firm. It improves believability of customer support a lot.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    How embarrasing for that player to be called out like that in the forums. Then again, he kinda asked for it. Some people ask for the impossible because they want attention. I remember getting so frustrated with my Shadow Knight back in Everquest that I petitioned a GM that my character's DPS was glitched. They said they would look into it, and that was good enough for me. This guy is just plain unresonable. 450 petitions in the last 2 years. Good-god!
    "Quit rolling your fat, greasy, cheetos grubbing fingers all over the keyboard!" - Random Burning Crusade Raider circa 2007
    "...tinkering with hardware...more or less electric LEGO for masochists." - Partial quote from Joel Johnson of Kotaku.com
    1/11/06 N/A Ten Day Guest Pass Expired = Vanilla Veteran Proof! (Haters still gonna hate)
    Never forget, that you were warned about the Mists of Pandaria. YOU were WARNED! (10/21/11)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekul View Post
    I would love to read all 450 of this guy's tickets. I can imagine something like "I am only 3% below the hit cap but I just missed 4 times in a row. FIX IT NAO!!"
    Haha! Yes. GIEF TICKETS NAO!!

I think it was very professionally handled. Even though the guy was sort of getting scorned, it was done in a diplomatic way. He put it all out there himself to start with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol! That player must love to QQ. 450 tickets WTF....
    In my 4 years of playing I've opened maximum of like... 6 or 7.

Deleted
    I saw this and just thought OWNED!! haha Good job to that GM tbh.

Also OP, your avatar cracks me up. I haven't seen that show in years.
    Welcome poppet.

lmao 450 tickets over 2 years.. jeez thats like an avg of 1.5 tickets per day.. they should just ban that idiot and split their losses.. hes probly costing blizzard money just having them spend all their time on him.

Way to go Vrakthris. I don't understand how you put in that many tickets. And I agree with Sanctioned. I think this guy gets his jollies by logging on and acting like a jerk.

Deleted
    This post just enlightened my day.

I bet he's one of those people that likes to dish out a bit of banter in his place of work/study, but as soon as he gets it back, its SO UNFAIR and he's going to HR/teacher/mummy etc.

I think ive submitted all of 2 tickets, one when i got hacked (lol l2authenticator) and the other when i won a roll, the group disbanded and i couldn't get back to the item, so they gave it to me.

Clearly its the "Good Luck" at the end that makes the whole thing complete

10+ Year Old Account
    A customer service nightmare.... /shrudder.

You would think they would want to get rid of a customer like that... Haha. Nicely handled though. Customer service can be such a pain in the ass when you have people like that guy.