Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Shame on you Blizzard, you don't got enough money?! Waiting with Release of D3 to what I would think should be the week before GW2 release, clever use of marketing-strategic

Deleted
    I guess Blizzard is outsourcing blue posters

After playing D3, and being hugely disappointed, I'm not surprised it will be pushed back. The skill system is horrible ATM, and my biggest gripe about the game. Being forced to have my skill tab open at all times is just stupid.

Deleted
    Wot no MMO Report on the front page!!??!!

So Basically were not getting anything from Blizzard this winter, lol. 4.3 MOST LIKELY will get delayed, too much content just too much.

im used to being let down by blizzard so it doesnt supprise me

15+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Weno matter how hard we’re working to reach a target, we’re not going to compromise and launch a game before it’s ready
    So they thought worgen females, and Cataclysm as a whole, were ready. Despite the numerous bugs and quirks with the model, they are totally, 100% okay with that. Gotcha, Blizz. Gotcha.
    Last edited by snuzzle; 2011-09-26 at 07:13 AM.

4.3Most likely will hit by December

Quote Originally Posted by Krid View Post
    I think Diablo III will be old after a year of release. But that's when you put an expac on it!
    Diablo III Lord of Destruction: This time it's personal!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    So they thought worgen females, and Cataclysm as a whole, were ready. Despite the numerous bugs and quirks with the model, they are totally, 100% okay with that. Gotcha, Blizz. Gotcha.
    What's wrong with Worgen Females that made it out of beta? Secondly...what game breaking bugs existed in Cata that didn't exist in, oh...let's say Vanilla or TBC?

stuff not coming out this year? It was expected. Especially since SWTOR is set to be released on dec 20th. Blizzard doesnt wanna compete with it for numbers when it launches. They'll start pumping out stuff in Feb when SWTOR free month is over. First 4.3 then D3 is my guess with a good month or two between them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad Diablo 3 is taking longer, now I have more time to save up for a gaming computer before it comes out. Hooray for my own selfish needs.

I can't wait for all of the 4.3 cinematics (how the fuck is cinematics not word) to get datamined.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    in other words, swtor won that staring contest
    Quite the opposite. A staring contest rewards the person who blinks last, and Blizzard is blinking last. They're going with a pretty simple yet effective move : let people try SWToR, let them get bored with it a little, let them notice the inevitable little quirks that the game will launch with, and before BioWare has the time to fix anything ... BAM ! Diablo III.

I was expecting that, release Diablo III and Patch 4.3 at the "same time"? Of course wasn't a good idea.

So it's 2+ months till the next patch hits live and people already successfuly pug 6/7 hm on decent realms. Just wondering if nerfing the content was the right thing to do.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looking forward to the notes! Wonder what they're going to do with my frost DK and Resto shammy. :/

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenBeard View Post
    Quite the opposite. A staring contest rewards the person who blinks last, and Blizzard is blinking last. They're going with a pretty simple yet effective move : let people try SWToR, let them get bored with it a little, let them notice the inevitable little quirks that the game will launch with, and before BioWare has the time to fix anything ... BAM ! Diablo III.
    I don't get you people sometimes.

Saying that Diablo III is a direct competitor with SWTOR, is like saying an action film is a direct competitor with a romantic comedy. Different games, different genres, different audience. Sure, in the case of SWTOR and DIII there might be some overlap with the audience, but not enough for a direct correlation.

DIII is probably a closer competitor to games like Skyrim and ME3, but even those are not direct correlations.

I, personally, am not all that interested in DIII (it's the real money AH and the fact that you have to be online when you play, even if you're playing single player, that have put me off DIII), but I'm very keen for SWTOR.
    Shadowsil and her variety of alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    stuff not coming out this year? It was expected. Especially since SWTOR is set to be released on dec 20th. Blizzard doesnt wanna compete with it for numbers when it launches. They'll start pumping out stuff in Feb when SWTOR free month is over. First 4.3 then D3 is my guess with a good month or two between them.
    lol you turd. Blizzard announced the delay of Diablo 3 and 2 days later Bioware then announced the release date of SWTOR lol Bioware seems scared and now want to give a release date since they have seen Blizzards announcement. SWTOR community manager had to respond to the comments made by fans cause eveeryone can see that Bioware only annopunced the release date AFTER blizzard announced the Diablo 3 delay.

Like blizzard has anythin to fear from SWTOR have u seen SWTOR gameplay? loool that game does not have staying power. Launch sales will be huge, ill be buying it too. But Im very aware of what im buyin an its just a Filler til Diablo 3 and Guild Wars 2 comes. SWTOR couldnt and wouldnt make me cancel my WoW sub. it doesnt even look nearly good enough for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like the fan art, the murlocs cracked me up

Edit: Just noticed it's TCG art, no wonder it's so good >.>
    Last edited by Arkenaw; 2011-09-26 at 08:12 AM.

It is pretty obvious why they announced this now. Bioware just released their date of 20DEC2011 so Blizzard is going to release 4.3 in December to compete with SWTOR and then Diablo 3 a couple months after to keep their player base with their products.