Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    DOTA 2? STARCRAFT 2? iamdissapoint.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notarget
    You really hoped they would have kept away those forums because you don't like the games. Stop being so narrow minded, now they have their own section, you wont even see it in the "new post" section on the front page. That in itself should make you happy, just don't go reading the forum, problem solved.

Also stop flinging around words like "retard", it'll just make you seem uneducated and...

I think this change is great.
    You completely missing the point sherlock.
    If it is for narrow minded, then it is you as you have no grasp on what i mean.
    I never played any of those games, so i can't tell if they are cool or not, which i never implied either. Thats one argument from your side down the drain.
    Secondly i hardly see any WoW players bashing here on other games, yet i see a lot of 'quiters' here bash on WoW and how a new game would detroy it.
    So giving those ppl their own URL would not have them on this WoW forum anymore and stopping the threads i mentioned before, thats two.

About the fact that in your world of logics someone using the word 'retard' seem uneducated im not even going to defend as it's full of <put random silly word here>.

Oh and someone mentioning something about anger... it's not anger, it's merely an annoyance.
    Last edited by mmoc128e560295; 2011-09-27 at 10:03 AM.

I'm already having problems with the "What's new?" button.

It's now slightly useless because the threads I see are for the wrong forum.I know that the forum name is listed on the right side, but it is far on the right side and not where I look when I scan the topics.We need separate buttons per game.

"What's new?" used to be a great button for seeing class discussions that I would not normally see while just looking at General, but now it is rendered useless by the extra forums.
    Last edited by Mammoth; 2011-09-27 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    Why didn't you open a forum for Hello Kitty Island Adventure when you opened one for Rift??? You son of a motherless ogre!
    I assume it was because he wants people to actually use the RIFT forums?
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Deleted
    Wooot so happy to get a sw:tor forum!

Deleted
    What the hell is up with those new forums? Sudden change of mind much? Anyway at least keep them off the front page, that's a good idea. But... Still, wtf :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Where are Wot forums? Its more mmo than LoL.

This was a bad idea opening up new forums. People are never happy. You give them a inch and they want a mile. So much QQ incoming.

I don't understand why you don't do multiple news page tabs for different MMO's. So I could have WoW as my default MMO-Champ news page or I could change it to have Rift news as my default MMO-Champ news page. Surely this would only be good for the website and make it live more closely to its name, which is MMO-Champion not WoW-Champion.

Wohooo.. Finally. I love these forums and have come here for years now. Seeing that it now covers other games (especially SWTOR and GW2) makes me happy. Hopefully all this "If you don't play WoW, why are you on these forums" talk will die out and people can simply enjoy and talk about the games they like. Because in the end what does it matter. Games are for you to enjoy, hopefully not to bash eachother with, complaining that X game is better than Y game. To quote Totalbiscuit: The less you whine about games, the more time you get to play them
    Last edited by Belial; 2011-09-27 at 12:33 PM.

If the criteria for opening a new forum is activity... ...where's the My Little Pony forums?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Selkhet View Post
    If the criteria for opening a new forum is activity... ...where's the My Little Pony forums?
    Bibi's still trying to resist the ponies.
    But it'll all be over soon.
    * diabolical laugh

Deleted
    What a bunch of immature whiners you are. Grow the fuck up, seriously. Your shitty WoW has lost it's glory and there are a lot of other successful mmo's out there (you don't need 11 million subs to be successful, idiots), whether you like it or not, kids. It's a great move and maybe you should stop being retarded fanboys.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2011-09-27 at 05:05 PM.

Deleted
    ^ speaks the truth ;

Infracted.
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2011-09-27 at 05:06 PM.

Deleted
    Curious as to why you say the Western Digital 1TB instead of the Samsung Spinpoint F3 when the F3 is the fastest cached drive on the market and costs less than the Western Digital?

Deleted
    League Of Legends Forums? SCORE! Suck it HoN and DotA2(b-buried-soon), we owned you big time!
    Can't beat the Yordles!

Quote Originally Posted by Alfredhitchcock View Post
    Curious as to why you say the Western Digital 1TB instead of the Samsung Spinpoint F3 when the F3 is the fastest cached drive on the market and costs less than the Western Digital?
    Shorter warranty, almost identical performance. Everyone should really be using a SSD anyway.

Great move with the new forums. I like MMO-Champion, but found it hard to keep returning once I retired from WoW (permanently this time I think) a few months agao. The best conversations were happening in the Other Video Games forum for SW:TOR, GW2, and Rift. Nice that they have a dedicated home.Its also a good strategy for the site. Should WoW's decline continue, MMO Champion can leverage the seeds of community in the sub forums to grow a replacement audience down the road. Its a win/win for everyone.

Deleted
    CHaud, wondering why you didnt put in the Crucial M4 also in the unicorn build aswell. It is the fastest/cheapest SSD at this moment. And the money saved could be used on a 580 prob

Any one saying GW 2 or SW:TOR is killing wow, have a problem, neither of those games want to "kill" WoW, they just want to make a good game for their fanbase, just like Blizzard has done with WoW. I'm gonna play both GW 2 and WoW, mainly because they're 2 very different game, though they are in the same genre.