Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Urgot. Fuck the police.
    Humans only. No pony zone.

Despite what my signature shows Renekton, with bloodfury skin, is by far my favorite character in the game. He has a great early game and a mediocre late game but i just get so many kills with him.

Deleted
    Vladimir. Allow me to get to level 9 without any real pressure and I´ll show ya zoning. (Also, 500 ap+ 5k hp is fun).

Deleted
    Karthus or Anivia Anivia got insane harass once you hit with that stun, while getting fed by creeps with the ultimate. Karthus is easy to gain kills with thought.

Akali, and recently Corki

10+ Year Old Account
    Look at the pretty 'splosions!

Swain, I love throwing out his snare and dots. And then Morphing and eating them.

I love Ashe, it was the first champion I ever played. I haven't played too many other champions, but Ashe is still my favorite so far.

Deleted
    I can't choose just one xD I play just a week but I know that I love them all! xD

Ashe and Caitlyn are my favorites. Play a Warrior in WoW, but for some reason Ashe is really appealing to me.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

10+ Year Old Account
    rumble or garen.

Though I really only play garen in bot games were I can do ridiculous stupid things like build 5 warmogs and get away with it. I would get destroyed in a real game if I did that, but there is something satisfying about that.

so yah, probably rumble.

Deleted
    1# Nidalee - POWAH OF TEH SPEAR.
    2# Cho'gath
    3# Soraka
    4# Lux

Gragas, too bad I didn't buy the Santa skin when it was available :x

Deleted
    Hmm... lux or kog'maw....
    both fun

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Lane Gangplank currently.
    Malz ults me, but i ate some oranges and it was ok.

My favourite for dominion is Jarvis because i end up with 20/5/10 score almost every game. My favourite for classic is Nocturne because his ulti can make a real mess since it doesnt have any counter-ability.

Deleted
    Yorick, not only for the great looks, but also for his mechanics with the ghouls, pretty funny .

Vayn eee, dragonslayer vayne skins is so fucking awesome
    (c) me.
    Hi

Deleted
    I just got back into playing Nidalee... and I am loving it, shredding people apart in cat while being able to destroy tower and make headshots with your spear

ATM I am really enjoying Riven. Its fun just wading into a team fight, doing most of the damage with your heavy hitting aoes, then Wind Slashing whoever tries to run.

Deleted
    at the moment my rotation of heroes is irelia, jax, katarina and poppy. they're all a lot of fun to play for me, even though i suck with jax. i can't for the hell of me work out why. i build pretty much the cookie cutter spec but i just can't seem to take them out, i barely dodge at all for E.