Thread: Portal 2

Portal 2

Just finished the campaign after co-op today (a bit late, i know), wasnt planning on starting a thread about it but I had to show you all this http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=63326
    But after you lol at that for a bit, I'd actually like to discuss it. Personally I'd give it a 7/10, it was fun and amusing but even with new gels and stuff I just didn't find it as cool as the first one. Wheatley was a bro, but I liked the original moar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

Deleted
    That thread you linked has to be trolling. It's way too overdone to be serious. So people, please don't lash out at it, take it with a good laugh :P.

As for Portal 2, I absolutely loved it. As it happens, I played it again recently and finished today. In my opinion, Portal was one of the most perfect games to be made, and Portal 2 was more of the same thing (including more of the same innovation). Your mileage may vary of course, but I absolutely loved everything about it :P.

Oh, I know its trolling, sorry for not clarifying. Still a good laugh though. Definetley one of the most unique games I've ever played, if not my favorite.
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

Remember that entire webforum is satiristic so don't take anything from that site seriously :P

The Portal games are easily of the best games I have played in a very very long time. The first was a bit easy and short, but still brilliant. The second was amazing, and much more challenging. I'm going through the co-op mode now with my girlfriend and the test chambers are just as great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doood you flippin jus made my night.
    If it's fake, real or just a giant trolling fest, i don't care! Whatever it is it made me ROFLSTOMPWTFHARD...lol

ZOMGITSANATHEIST:Best forum name to use on a christian website

Deleted
    Remember that entire webforum is satiristic so don't take anything from that site seriously :P
    I got that feeling as well. It's a nice find though, will keep me entertained for a long time. =P

Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey lady! Lady? Lady?...

Space!

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=63414

Here's another good laugh. A bit offtopic but it's from that same website

Deleted
    For the sake of staying ontopic, I actually wrote a review of Portal 2. It didn't get published, but it landed me a job at the same website a few months later.

It's in Swedish, but maybe at least a fraction of the forum population will enjoy it. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2119758/port...0recension.pdf

Deleted
    That website confuses me. Was it originally made for people who supported this organisation but now it's just filled with trolls trolling trolls? The dude (Cranky old Man) has bloody 12k posts there. It really is one big mind-blow to read some of the stuff. Their posts are so well executed, it is stuff which those people could actually come up with and they have emoticons, links, bible references and so on. Really, really weird.

"Even a child can hack into Steam and steal credit card information of everyone who ever bought something with it! Most of these thieves are called indies. Somehow these people from India all use Steam to steal money from hard working Americans."

Fuck, I can't laugh out loud like this at work! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Aciaedius View Post
    That thread you linked has to be trolling. It's way too overdone to be serious. So people, please don't lash out at it, take it with a good laugh :P.

As for Portal 2, I absolutely loved it. As it happens, I played it again recently and finished today. In my opinion, Portal was one of the most perfect games to be made, and Portal 2 was more of the same thing (including more of the same innovation). Your mileage may vary of course, but I absolutely loved everything about it :P.
    Played Portal 2 from start to finish 4 times so far, and I love it. Played also some custom maps from http://www.thinkingwithportals.com/. The game is simply amazing, but the ammount of loading screens is really annoying. Especially in later parts

PS. There's a soundtrack available for free from official website

I haven't had that good a laugh in YEARS! xD