Page 16 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Half a page of discussion hardly warrants its own thread.
    Why not if the discussion contains some pretty nice information?

Deleted
    Basic info for anyone coming over from "another" MMO, or anyone who just started following GW2.

Btw... that reminded one song that would suit pvp video: Insane Clown Posse - My Axe
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbLWAn8Zssg
    I so wanted to make skyrim 2H axe video with that music, but never did it. -_-
    Last edited by mmoce60d2079f6; 2012-04-23 at 03:49 PM.

Nothing got my blood flowing in DAoC PvP more than the song Headstrong by Trapt.

Quote Originally Posted by Xrian View Post
    Nothing got my blood flowing in DAoC PvP more than the song Headstrong by Trapt.
    lol, I fell in love with that song thanks to a video I watched way back in the day because it was playing in a DAoC pvp song.

I like that song too but it's used so much in pvp videos for games and montages for anime and games in general.
    "Haters give me balance, every Kyle's got a Cartman." -George Watsky

OH MY GOD I LOVE CHARR

Deleted

>:D

although I like the human one more

Deleted
    Sylvari theme is the best though. There's no denying that. The beginning is so mystical..

10+ Year Old Account
    Guild Wars 2 ‏ @GuildWars2 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    While you're waiting for your email or for 502 errors to resolve, you can watch this BWE preview video w/ Mike Z: http://ow.ly/auGeY ^RB

Deleted
    Fan-made trailer:

I'll be recording every second I play the Beta Weekend and will be taking requests for content during the weekend too,

http://www.youtube.com/user/GTDeathRow

I expect to see a buttload of beta videos from you all when the weekend is over for me to watch. I'll be in withdrawal and will need something to sate me till the next one.

Deleted
    I'll record as much as I can, and as a service to everyone I won't record the sound of me talking over it.

Maybe I'll put dubstep in the background though. Dubstep is hip these days, isn't it?

WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    I'll record as much as I can, and as a service to everyone I won't record the sound of me talking over it.

Maybe I'll put dubstep in the background though. Dubstep is hip these days, isn't it?

WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB
    I wouldn't suggest just some random dubstep, choose wisely!

Deleted

WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB
    no wubwub, play something that actually make sence, something to set the mood, like say...the ingame music...shocking i know

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    no wubwub, play something that actually make sence, something to set the mood, like say...the ingame music...shocking i know
    I know, the dubstep was a joke. :P

Just seems like every single game these days has dubstep in it, and I'm starting to get sick of it.

Deleted
    I know, the dubstep was a joke. :P

Just seems like every single game these days has dubstep in it, and I'm starting to get sick of it.
    I feel you bro, your not alone ^_^

Deleted
    An in depth look into the economic system of Guild Wars 2. Explains nicely why gem system is not pay to win.

Chart is also in here: http://i.imgur.com/OGWsQ.jpg

Edit: Talk about traits.
    Last edited by mmoce60d2079f6; 2012-04-26 at 05:39 PM.

WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB

Whats great is I actually went WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB out loud lol

Quote Originally Posted by got3n View Post
    Whats great is I actually went WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB out loud lol

Jamming.