A Mother’ s Sacrifice.

This is a true story of Mother’ s Sacrifice during the Japan Earthquake. After the Earthquake had subsided, when the rescuers reached the ruins of a young woman’s house, they saw her dead body through the cracks. But her pose was somehow strange that she knelt on her knees like a person was worshiping; her body was leaning forward, and her two hands were supporting by an object. The collapsed house had crashed her back and her head. With so many difficulties, the leader of the rescuer team put his hand through a narrow gap on the wall to reach the woman’s body. He was hoping that this woman could be still alive. However, the cold and stiff body told him that she had passed away for sure. He and the rest of the team left this house and were going to search the next collapsed building. For some reasons, the team leader was driven by a compelling force to go back to the ruin house of the dead woman. Again, he knelt down and used his had through the narrow cracks to search the little space under the dead body. Suddenly, he screamed with excitement,” A child! There is a child! “ The whole team worked together; carefully they removed the piles of ruined objects around the dead woman. There was a 3 months old little boy wrapped in a flowery blanket under his mother’ s dead body. Obviously, the woman had made an ultimate sacrifice for saving her son. When her house was falling, she used her body to make a cover to protect her son. The little boy was still sleeping peacefully when the team leader picked him up. The medical doctor came quickly to exam the little boy. After he opened the blanket, he saw a cell phone inside the blanket. There was a text message on the screen. It said ,” If you can survive, you must remember that I love you.” This cell phone was passing around from one hand to another. Every body that read the message wept. ” If you can survive, you must remember that I love you.” Such is the mother’ s love for her child!! Dont forget to click the share button..

Last edited by miguelcrespo85; 2011-09-27 at 10:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Although this is a touching story, I won't share in fear of another "You see that 15 year old girl" epidemic.

Touching story, but not 100% sure this really happened.

http://www.snopes.com/glurge/quakemother.asp

What any good mother / father would do for their child / children.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Nice to see some heart-lifting news for once. Hope the kid didn't breath in too much debris.
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2011-09-27 at 10:19 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is there a source for this story?

15+ Year Old Account
    I've read the same story some time ago, only that one said that this took place in Korea. Also, kid in that picture is no way 3 months old.
    Touching story, but... hoax, if you ask me.
    Quote Originally Posted by sarethen View Post
    I always get nostalgic feels from listening to the elywnn music. I could hear the crickets and the moon was out, just running through elwynn down to goldshire. So beautiful. I was checking out the tavern, loved the music. Then a night elf asked me to suck his cock for 15s.

Deleted
    The problem is... the earthquake didn't do the damage, the tsunami mud/water wave did.

How did she have time to write it if it was during an earthquake...?

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this is almost certainly a hoax, and obviously pulled from a chain mail, closing.