Quote Originally Posted by Murdoc1905 View Post
    Just say'n Hai before Im off to work.
    http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...8886b26c1f.png
    gonna be a short day today so ill be back soon.
    yay for short days
    be careful out there bud

---------- Post added 2011-11-18 at 07:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    Hrm. I'm apparently on Adept.

To be honest, I didn't know you COULD change difficulty. I just kinda jumped right into the game. :P

And yeah... I use lots of Fireballs. Stupid bitch is dead now at any rate. Now I have an elf archer. Hopefully he'll stay back enough that I don't need to worry about friendly fire.
    nope, :P some reason i find the AI likes to run in at times and get in the way,
    i know karliah did
    I was the Rainbow Das at one time.

10+ Year Old Account
    This game kicks my ass so hard. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ant Man View Post
    Sandra Bullock was so cute in that movie.

Was that Dennis Leary as the leader of the underground?
    Yes he was and possiably the last time i found Sandra Bullock pretty

Quote Originally Posted by DasHuntard View Post
    naw you guys got pizza hut in your version you can keep that
    It was Tacobell when i watched it, althou Pizza Hut would of been better fine dining

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    the spellshield should work against her ulti and her e spell (the fireball thing)
    q are just 2 autohits and w is aoe dot stuff, both don't count there.

and yeah, sivir is not all that great 1v1 and tanks can be pretty mean against carries anyways.
    but in a teamfight with all her aoe she is pretty insane.
    oh, and with teleport/promote she is sorta op against towers.
    Yeah, I couldn't do shit. Rammus just stuns me(or whatever that is) while brand, shyvana and ashe dps me. I guess I could kill them all so easily yesterday because they were too squishy heroes, like kassadin, ryze, and other sivir.
    Last edited by mmoce67615a32e; 2011-11-18 at 02:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    one and a half hour left.... weekend.. why u so far away?

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently on the PC there is no difficulty setting from what I can see.
    There's also nothing that tells me what the races benefits are.

It's one of those few things I really don't like about the game overall. The UI sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    So far this is my Skyrim experience:

Right after I escaped the cave after the Dragon attack at the start of the game, I found a cabin with an old woman. I killed her and stole her mage's robes. Then, I got to the first city where the jarl is. I picked the lock of the Stables, killed everyone inside while they were asleep, then I stole all their stuff. On the way out I killed two guards, then I stole their horse. I used that horse to ride to College of Winterhold and did all quests there until I became the new Archmage. Then I paid off my debt for the massacres, did the main storyline on easymode to try it out, and since then I've basically been running around burning everyone.

I'm nice IRL, but in RPGs I'm horrible.
    i tend to stay in the middle myself neither good nor bad, but i wont kill you unless you attack me first

10+ Year Old Account

Right after I escaped the cave after the Dragon attack at the start of the game, I found a cabin with an old woman. I killed her and stole her mage's robes. Then, I got to the first city where the jarl is. I picked the lock of the Stables, killed everyone inside while they were asleep, then I stole all their stuff. On the way out I killed two guards, then I stole their horse. I used that horse to ride to College of Winterhold and did all quests there until I became the new Archmage. Then I paid off my debt for the massacres, did the main storyline on easymode to try it out, and since then I've basically been running around burning everyone.

i always wanted to do that in an rpg.. but everytime i come to town i jsut feel more like helping then slaugthering... ... ... the only innocents i've killed so far was a tower full of firnedly guards... cause they looked like bandits from afar... when i shot them with my bow...

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a difficulty setting, and it's no harder to find than any other games.
    Where?

All options and settings do is open my video/audio settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Apparently on the PC there is no difficulty setting from what I can see.
    There's also nothing that tells me what the races benefits are.

It's one of those few things I really don't like about the game overall. The UI sucks.
    its there in options, you just are not looking hard enough :P

naw im kidding with you i set it and forget it like a Ronco Rotisserie

now for the race perks it would be nice to see it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Where?

All options and settings do is open my video/audio settings.
    there's a "gameplay" options menu (if i'm not mistaken about the name...)

i tend to stay in the middle myself neither good nor bad, but i wont kill you unless you attack me first
    To put it simply... when I'm playing an RPG, you're only going to live if you're surrounded by witnesses, or if you help me directly.

Woe be the unfortunate hunters, bandits, and soldiers that run into me in the wild.

Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    i always wanted to do that in an rpg.. but everytime i come to town i jsut feel more like helping then slaugthering... ... ... the only innocents i've killed so far was a tower full of firnedly guards... cause they looked like bandits from afar... when i shot them with my bow...
    Isi the great Guard Bandit killer

If my saves ever get fixed, i think thats what i will do too. Clear the content normally, then when everything is done just go and burn every town to ashes.
    What can i say. I need to help an old lady find her necklace and bring a puppy back to the girl. It doesnt matter if i will then proceed to burn both the old lady and the little girl to ashes, its the good deed before it that counts.

In other news, i read "Butterflies". Its cupcakes. I knew it. I knew it before i read it. Heck, i even knew what it would be about and i still read it.
    Gods, i wish i didnt.
    We dream, we dream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Escape -> Settings -> Gameplay -> Difficulty.
    It's that easy =P
    I'll have to check again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    To put it simply... when I'm playing an RPG, you're only going to live if you're surrounded by witnesses, or if you help me directly.

Woe be the unfortunate hunters, bandits, and soldiers that run into me in the wild.
    i let the hunters live cause hell why not Guards in the middle of nowhere sure if they support the storm cloaks :P pretty much had my way with every storm cloak outpost

10+ Year Old Account
    its there in options, you just are not looking hard enough :P

naw im kidding with you i set it and forget it like a Ronco Rotisserie

now for the race perks it would be nice to see it
    if i remember correctly you couldn't see them in oblivion, too.

but for that, there's a wiki! http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Race just klick on the "Skyrim" behind the race names (the toher stats are oblivion/morrwind) and you see what you get

i let the hunters live cause hell why not Guards in the middle of nowhere sure if they support the storm cloaks :P pretty much had my way with every storm cloak outpost
    Im a stormcloak :S
    Death to the empire!

In fact, i was an archmage, a thane of two towns, a bone-breaker, a werewolf, a stormcloak, and a mayor of a tiny village near the coast (kudos to you if you get the reference).
    We dream, we dream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isi the great Guard Bandit killer
    \o/ ... .. though it was kind of irritating that they yelled "hey, stop that" instead of firing back...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda View Post
    Im a stormcloak :S
    Death to the empire!
    Death to the Emperium! Maim them all!
    Let the galaxy buuu--- wait... Wrong game