10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shearx View Post
    yea the prices are rediculous for this line.. $230 for just the small version (which i got). The active surface is only like 4x6 inches. The medium size is like $500, the large is somethin like $900.

Compared to their Cintiq line though, the Intuos is child's play =X
    Indeed, I hope that I'd have enough to get one, when I consider myself good enough to get it.

Anyways, I'm tired as hell, so I'll be off to bed. Night everypony.

Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Good ol' Bamboo tablet and pen. So affordable, but so nice. Even if the tiny workspace gets to me sometimes.
    Yeah, I consider myself lucky enough to get this 9.8x6.9 active area for as cheap as I did. Oh, and the fact that its not too big; I have limited desk space. :P
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Indeed, I hope that I'd have enough to get one, when I consider myself good enough to get it.

Anyways, I'm tired as hell, so I'll be off to bed. Night everypony.

Yeah, I consider myself lucky enough to get this 9.8x6.9 active area for as cheap as I did. Oh, and the fact that its not too big; I have limited desk space. :P
    night kortin!

---------- Post added 2011-11-18 at 10:47 PM ----------

I think if you experiment a little, you'll see you're a lot better than you think. Play around with brushes, shading, and stuff!
    I have the ability to make better than what I do, the problem is i don't have the creative spark to get things from my head to the proverbial paper.

I can see stuff in my head, all the detail and stuff but i can never get it down just right. Because of this i usually get frustrated and give up rofl

I have the ability to make better than what I do, the problem is i don't have the creative spark to get things from my head to the proverbial paper.

I can see stuff in my head, all the detail and stuff but i can never get it down just right. Because of this i usually get frustrated and give up rofl
    I know that feel, bro.

I know that feel, bro.
    the main reason I even got a tablet in the first place is because when i DO feel like drawing, if i'm using paper and pencil, I erase and redraw some lines so much that the entire drawing becomes unintelligible which would also discourage me and make me stop. At least with a tablet, that roadblock is non-existent, which is why I've actually been able to complete some things i started xD

On a somewhat related note, what do you think of this rough background sketch?

http://shearx.deviantart.com/art/pai...cene-269762074
    (fairly sure the image is too big for the forums, so just follow the link :P)

Ruom & Cranica playing minecraft. Too busy watching to add more details, so just get in here :P
    http://www.livestream.com/ruomlig_test
    FC: 4441-9848-5442 (If you want any gen 1-6 starter, PM me or ask on steam)

10+ Year Old Account
    This is for anybody that has played Skyrim and has done the thieves guild quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesusmode View Post
    This is for anybody that has played Skyrim and has done the thieves guild quests.

http://i.imgur.com/SQitC.jpg
    i have done them all, but i have my points in 1 hand, blocking, heavy armor
    and 1 in sneak
    I was the Rainbow Das at one time.

the main reason I even got a tablet in the first place is because when i DO feel like drawing, if i'm using paper and pencil, I erase and redraw some lines so much that the entire drawing becomes unintelligible which would also discourage me and make me stop. At least with a tablet, that roadblock is non-existent, which is why I've actually been able to complete some things i started xD

On a somewhat related note, what do you think of this rough background sketch?

http://shearx.deviantart.com/art/pai...cene-269762074
    (fairly sure the image is too big for the forums, so just follow the link :P)
    It's looking pretty good, so far. I like the perspective.

well that was "fun"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHuntard View Post
    i have done them all, but i have my points in 1 hand, blocking, heavy armor
    and 1 in sneak
    Light foot is a prerequisite to Silent roll. Light foot lets you step over pressure plates without triggering them.

*presses B, down, down, selects pony thread*

Would you like to fast travel to pony thread?

>Yes< No

*presses A*

Hello!

Seems I'm making more enemies then friends lately, I guess because I go against the majority a lot I'm a problem

Quote Originally Posted by Illunis View Post
    *presses B, down, down, selects pony thread*

Would you like to fast travel to pony thread?

>Yes< No

*presses A*

Hello!
    FINALLY, you're here! Get in here now.
    http://www.livestream.com/ruomlig_test
    FC: 4441-9848-5442 (If you want any gen 1-6 starter, PM me or ask on steam)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHuntard View Post
    Seems I'm making more enemies then friends lately, I guess because I go against the majority a lot I'm a problem
    As long as you still have friends (even just one friend) it really doesn't matter how many enemies you have.

Least thats how I view it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be your friend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Driving 154 miles in blizzard conditions isn't very fun. Having semi trucks scream past you splashing slush all over you, nearly running you off the road is even less fun. How goes, everypony?

10+ Year Old Account

All...of...my....love!

DoWant!
    Last edited by Splenda; 2011-11-19 at 07:50 AM.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    [IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-DOhHbGR40B0/Tsbbz7q-NjI/AAAAAAAAUo0/0IlFKcM9bls/s1600/welcome_little_one_by_tinuleaf-d4ghny2.png[IMG]

All...of...my....love!

DoWant!
    Very clever use of fucking-weird-maned-pony-number-1's head blocking view of Soarin's cutiemark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    Very clever use of fucking-weird-maned-pony-number-1's head blocking view of Soarin's cutiemark.
    That one is my favorite. She's just such a huge contrast to her parents plus her mane is wonderfully colored/designed.
    Last edited by De Lupe; 2011-11-19 at 07:02 AM.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)