Quote Originally Posted by ALEXAROTH View Post
    hmm why does everyone consider rainbow dash to be bi/lesbian
    ?
    Everyony* doesn't, its just a bit of a stereotype some people in the fandom give her for being all athletic. I'm fairly certain Lauren said that she was just "Tomboyish" or something in response to said claims.

Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    We will be getting backstory on the founding of Equestria? I am highly interested.
    Yep, it seems to be our winter episode, as well, reading the name of the episode.
    FC: 4441-9848-5442 (If you want any gen 1-6 starter, PM me or ask on steam)

Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    Just watched the latest episode. I felt so bad for the poor little turtle (it's a tortoise!), even though it was obvious he would be the chosen pet at the end. RBD is so full of herself (I don't blame her, she is awesome after all) and she really needed that lesson for her character growth. The singing part was great, I absolutely love the singing in the show and that was one of the best songs to date. Fluttershy was really adorable this episode. Her line at the end "should we sing about it again?" is hilarious because it shows how singing conversations are a perfectly normal thing for them. Also her saying "yay?" as a question, hnnnnnnng so cute.
    Dat Fluttershy/Rainbow Dash duet.

I was pretty happy with the episode today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Farewell pony's, gone home. And then to the cinema

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

hmm why does everyone consider rainbow dash to be bi/lesbian
    ?
    She's tomboyish, her name is Rainbow, and she has what for all the world seems like an abusive relationship with Gilda. It's not exactly canon, but it's not much of a stretch either.

Quote Originally Posted by Cranica View Post
    She's tomboyish, her name is Rainbow, and she has what for all the world seems like an abusive relationship with Gilda. It's not exactly canon, but it's not much of a stretch either.
    Just sayin', I don't think that either A- her name or B- her Friendship (and we KNOW that's all it was :P) with Gilda could qualify as the best reasoning :P

I don't get the bold part ? care to explain, still new to the herd and don't know all the terms/names
    If you mean "canon", it means what we accept as "true" to the story. I.E. If Twilight Sparkle said that her mom's name is Joseline, it is now canon that it is. But if someone who owns a community site says that Twilight Sparkle is 19 years old, it's not canon because we have no confirmation of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cranica View Post
    It's a huge stretch seeing as how the creator of the show says she is not, and this is a children's show which has nothing to do with intimate relationships or sexual orientation. However, if all of the above were not true I could see why some people would think she is a lesbian.

and I never saw her friendship with Gilda as anything more than just a friendship. They were bros who went to flight school together.

I don't get the bold part ? care to explain, still new to the herd and don't know all the terms/names
    Gilda is the Gryphon in episode five. Watch the episode, but think of Gilda as a guy and imagine they're married, and you'll immediately see what I mean.

It's a huge stretch seeing as how the creator of the show says she is not, and this is a children's show which has nothing to do with intimate relationships or sexual orientation. However, if all of the above were not true I could see why some people would think she is a lesbian.
    Not saying I really think of it that way myself. But it's not an unreasonable conclusion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really get that part either. Unless people are turning their friendship (which is over anyway) into a "relationship". Though it's still not a stretch to paint RBD in that light due to her nature. I'd rather just leave it all alone.

Kind of reminds me, anyone remember that organization that was calling MLP racists and stuff? It was crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey do you guys want Warpony or Ponycraft for a WoW/Starcraft mod with ponies or just a large MMO with all the ponies and bronies in the Pony Verse?
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    This. I think the "she's a lesbian" is older viewers reading too much into things.
    Indeed. But then again, the viewers of this show read WAY too much into EVERYTHING.
    I point to Vinyl Scratch, Octavia, & not only Derpy Hooves, but Derpy Hooves with the muffin obsession :P
    And let's not even get started in background characters/Dinky. This fanbase just seems to really enjoy going deep into everything. Though in some occasions, that's good, like when we notice a cool reference or something. That's something the people from Studio B themselves have said they love about the bronydom, is that all those details get noticed & they're encouraged to do more:P

I mean, DID YOU SEE HOW FAST DERPY WAS FOUND THIS EPISODE? It was linked in the stream I was watching about 30 minutes after the first showing of the episode. That was astounding to me :P
    Last edited by Chip Zvarri; 2011-11-19 at 09:14 PM.

oh hey, what's this place i rarely vist these days!

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Hmm, not sure what I joined into.
    Nice Sig + Ava set! love it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sno View Post
    "Deep beneath the cover of another perfect wonder where it's so, white as snow."

Had to do it. Haven't seen you in awhile.

Deleted

Sno posts!

* hugs

10+ Year Old Account
    i am already really sleepy. i gonna hit the hay now!

nighty night everypony. i see all of you tomorrow.

and hi sno btw long time no see

Oh my frickin' lord.
    http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/1...demo.html#more
    I've never played Pheonix Wright before, but if this thing comes out, I'm playing the pony version of it first.

Long time no see, Sno.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    i am already really sleepy. i gonna hit the hay now!

nighty night everypony. i see all of you tomorrow.

night bor, stay safe!

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    "Deep beneath the cover of another perfect wonder where it's so, white as snow."

Had to do it. Haven't seen you in awhile.
    Interesting quote.. what's that from?
    Been pre-occupied, BF3/HDD failures -.-`

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptnic View Post
    Sno posts!

* hugs
    :O Cryypy-chan!
    * snugglehugs

kicking the old ava+sig set i see (\=^.^=/)

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post

Hey Dragon :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting quote.. what's that from?
    Been pre-occupied, BF3/HDD failures -.-`
    Red Hot Chili Peppers, "Snow"

I got you and Seelen pegged in songs now. Working on others.

10+ Year Old Account
    that quote is from a RHCP song search for it
    I saw that stealth edit

10+ Year Old Account
    currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    Yay pony time!
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin