10+ Year Old Account

Exclamation Melee on 10H Baleroc

My group is actually pretty lucky and we only have 2 melee on this fight.

It is me (feral druid) and Warrior(fury).

We seem to have a problem spacing ourselves correctly so we don't give each other the debuff. What do your melee do to keep from resetting the debuff and spreading it to other melee?

My other question is...

Currently we share soaking the first shard 15 stacks for me and 10 for him. I've read that it is viable to have ferals soak all 25 and warriors to soak all 25. Should we be soaking the first two shards instead of sharing it. Or should one of us soak the first one, our other 2 group share the second shard and then the warrior soak the 3rd.

We run with three melee on the fight and we have no problems. Your melee just need to...not run into each other?

The boss's hitbox is humongous. You should have no problems staying away from each other.

You'll need to carefully time and use multiple cooldowns to soak the entire crystal. You can't just rely on your own, but you'll need external cooldowns as well. Use your 20% to start, then pop your 50% and Savage Regen so it'll last until the 25th stack, and have an AM go off for the latter half as well. Having a Pally bubble sac you will also probably help.

/range

and talk, a lot

Lol i was progressing this with 4 melee dps and warlock in melee range all the time and we never had any problem with this. The hitbox is huge.

As a Druid, with Barkskin and Survival Instincts alone you should be able to take a full crystal with a healer dumping heals into you to build up stacks. The warrior will most likely need some form of an external before using Regen + Shield Wall on the second. Just make sure you have some ranged assigned to take your later crystals after you can't handle more stacks of Torment.