Deleted
    Tier 10 looks magnificent on human DKs, and Greatsword of the Ebon Blade (quest reward from completing the Battle of Light's Hope Chapel) fits it like a glove. I would love to try out the T8 set from Ulduar 25, but haven't been too lucky with drops.

Tank set = CM + demise so nothing special.

Dps set:

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted

Showstopper is here!

Getting lots of whispers about how ugly i am and thats great thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjol View Post
    A little concept I am working on. Started with picking up blood tanking again. All my mogs were blue and grey like every DK set. Just thought I'd change it up and do the specialization justice. So mount, gear, ect to fit the whole them. Here it is....

Just need to get AshKandi and keep farming for my Sunreaver tabard from the tournament to finish her off. Final result is displayed in the bottom corner. Hope you enjoy!
    I'm working with a similar concept, but can't bring myself to buy the bat and the helmet too... But, yes, pretty awesome.

Deleted
    I know i'm boring

(Weapon is Oxheart)

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjol View Post
    A little concept I am working on. Started with picking up blood tanking again. All my mogs were blue and grey like every DK set. Just thought I'd change it up and do the specialization justice. So mount, gear, ect to fit the whole them. Here it is....

Just need to get AshKandi and keep farming for my Sunreaver tabard from the tournament to finish her off. Final result is displayed in the bottom corner. Hope you enjoy!
    Very nice transmog! I'm working on a similar thansmog (green for my PVP UH spec, and red for my PVE BLOOD spec ..) can you list your items ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    I know i'm boring

(Weapon is Oxheart)
    I was using Oxheart for so long as it seemed to be the best match for the CM gear, then I got a 522 Uroe , matches up quite nice
    Whoops, sig too big

Deleted
    Really nice transmog =D

Some of the sets here are very cool.

Hey, about to start going through this thread for ideas...but curious, has anyone come up with some good sets for the Jewel of the Firelord?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here's me with my Control Undead twin in ICC:

Quote Originally Posted by MrRum View Post
    Hey, about to start going through this thread for ideas...but curious, has anyone come up with some good sets for the Jewel of the Firelord?
    Heroic T11 goes quite well with it. http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=506

Two of my DK mogs. I like finding sets that go really well with the DK-only undead skintones. I also try to match some aspects of the mogs with the lich eyes, like how my draenei's shoulderplates have a blue glow, his axe has a blue lightning animation, and my orc's sword has a glowing blue hilt. Lastly, the only femorc hairstyles I like come with gold bands, and the draenei comes with the gold bands on his tails and tentaclebeard, so I wanted something with gold accents to balance with those aspects.

I try to find the perfect set, weapon, and cloak for a character, to go with everything about their customization.

My newest frost set

and an old favorite for blood
    Last edited by Silverhand79; 2013-08-05 at 09:20 PM.

15+ Year Old Account

I was using the black and white version of Deathbone Guardian set, weapon being either Demonslayer or Sul'thraze depending on my mood but recently i equipped this set and am very very happy, very eye catching and mixes well with Thundering August Cloud Serpent and Swift Spectral Tiger.

Deleted
    DK Challenge mode some nice looking glowy sword and awesome looking cloak.

Swords: http://www.wowhead.com/item=27673
    Cloak: http://www.wowhead.com/item=69833

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    You'll never see something as unusual as a green DK! (Yay str polearms..)

If I had dw weapons I could use those cool looking talon of azshara along with the purple trophy illidari tabard so which one do you think looks best?

Quote Originally Posted by enchanted View Post
    You'll never see something as unusual as a green DK! (Yay str polearms..)

http://i.imgur.com/KR6hGOX.jpg?1

If I had dw weapons I could use those cool looking talon of azshara along with the purple trophy illidari tabard so which one do you think looks best?

http://i.imgur.com/D05Bkuj.jpg?1
    Since it's clearly green you're going after, why not use the Green Illidari Tabard? You can get it by destroying the purple one and going to your faction's capital and talking to the Tabard Vendor.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL