10+ Year Old Account
    I've changed my mind. I'm going to wear this:

on my gnome. Just need some pants.

I'm thinking Full T10 and my S9 Weapon, or my Quel' Serrars.

I don't know yet though.

Edit: btw, I'm unholy.
    Last edited by Ombree; 2011-10-20 at 08:51 PM.

Think I thought of a new one after getting the Horseman's Helm today. Now if only I had his reins....

Purple pally t2 with sulfuron hammer(not the legendary, the epic, grey hammer)
    http://transmogger.info/4ea0fd5450e9e
    Last edited by Pocketzest; 2011-10-21 at 05:04 AM.
    Religion is like a penis.
    It's fine to have one.
    It's fine to be proud of it.
    But please, don't whip it out in public and wave it around,
    And please, don't try to shove it down my children's throats.

10+ Year Old Account
    May be a tad bit big.
    Items used:
    Tier 10 heroic Sanctified Shoulders, Gloves, Chest. Scourge Reavers Legplates. Matching belt{Forgot the Name}, Dual-Blade Butcher and Greaves of Iron intensity, for a more mellowed drop from the blood red armor, and a nice finish from the rest of the set.
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy View Post
    May be a tad bit big.
    Items used:
    Tier 10 heroic Sanctified Shoulders, Gloves, Chest. Scourge Reavers Legplates. Matching belt{Forgot the Name}, Dual-Blade Butcher and Greaves of Iron intensity, for a more mellowed drop from the blood red armor, and a nice finish from the rest of the set.
    Looks awesome, too bad I don't have the Dual blade anymore

Deleted
    Couldn't we get this thread sticky'd?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    You know whats really sad? RNG is trolling me. If I want armor to drop to actually use, it will never drop. If it has a 99% drop chance and I down the boss 100 times, it still won't drop.
    BUT, if I come back 2 years later and solo the boss for rp gear, I'll get what I want on the first run. No exceptions.

Example: Black Ice. Tried to get that bastard for months in WotLK. Never saw it. Last week I soloed Malygos, and bam. Dropped first time.
    Soloed did ya just gonna forget about the hunter that selflessly assisted you O.o
    Quote Originally Posted by Vesoha View Post
    The day i quit wow: First i was glad that i won at life, then sad discovering there was no achivement for this feat.

diggin the t10 heroic gear *thumbs up*

---------- Post added 2011-10-25 at 01:34 AM ----------

goin with this set, helm is from bt not sure what boss or if it was a random drop, heroic t11 shoulders, gloves, pants, chest, the heroic tank boots from magmaw, warrior t2 belt, tabard of flame to set it off, the weapons are swords 1h from bwl 3rd boss and the other is the 1h tank sword from ony, currently have everything but the ony blade thanks for lookin

Deleted
    Came up with those two today, haven't been very creative with the right one but whatever.
    I don't really like the look of the helmet in the one on the left side, though. Any suggestions on which one might fit?

Wonder if it would be to far fetched to hope that blizzard will allow us to mog all existing weps in to swords due to the whole runeblade theme.
    Pretend this is a amazing sig with my character holding an legendary.

Acherus Knight's Darkruned Battlegear...

Acherus Knight's Hood and Legplates
    Conqueror's Darkruned Gloves, Chest, Shoulders
    General's plate boots
    2x Wrathful Gladiator's Cleaver

Not sure why I love dresses so much.

@Cryogenic21
    I like it. Got a bit of the old-school warrior look with a twist. 8/10

@Era
    I like both of those. Very bright and shiny. 8/10. For the helm, try the Ruby Helm of the Just (http://www.wowhead.com/item=27505). If you want to make the purple one stand out more, you could also consider two Netherbane axes (http://www.wowhead.com/item=29924).

@Shayy
    Because battle-dresses are cool. Another 8/10 for you. Nice job on the classic DK look.

*deep breath*

Because I made both of my specs into Blood today (PvE and PvP) I decided to go for a look that properly matches. What do you guys think?

Deleted
    @Tadkins
    It's just t7.5 with a nice looking weapon. 7/10 for looks and 3/10 for creativity.

The Tier 13 shoulders actually fit quite nicely with the Trial of the Champion set. I'd considering switching out the belt for the one that matches the tier (once I can find the model on WoWHead) to balance out the green glow from the shoulders.

Link. (Click the drop-down arrow just above the items list and hit "View in 3D.")

why are people posting their season 10 pvp sets? i dont get it...
    Last edited by wickedbastard; 2011-10-28 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynck View Post
    Here my Burning Blood Tanking set, not so researched but I love it

I only need a smaller belt and a cloak that suits the set, some suggestions?
    Where does that weapon drop?

And is the boss soloable?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lirik View Post
    Where does that weapon drop?

And is the boss soloable?
    The weapon is Cataclysm's Edge and drops from Archimonde in Mount Hyjal. Definately soloable.

Here's the set I'm currently planning on using.

Will have to get round to finding other weapon types that fit with the set and sadly the only belt that matches is now unobtainable (level 60 Naxx). Hopefully the green starter belt stays invisible.