Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaoms View Post

>slutmog

how creative

Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    >slutmog

how creative
    It's more creative than most sets here though. Most people seem to just put together a whole tier set and call it a transmog.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I have an Orc frost DK and a Nelf Blood DK. Tried to focus on a blue/icy theme for the Orc.

MY blood DK mog for legion. pretty simple but i love the way it works with maw of the damned.

and w/ the cosmetic helm

Last edited by nemo1154; 2016-08-18 at 02:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nemo1154 View Post
    MY blood DK mog for legion. pretty simple but i love the way it works with maw of the damned.

and w/ the cosmetic helm

This is what i will probably do for my Blood OS look http://www.wowhead.com/outfit=27304/...artifact-match

Currently using this for Unholy. Replacing the weapon for the Artifact one when we get it!

This set can be obtain by both Alliance and Horde players whose characters are Death Knight, Paladin and Warrior. I hope you all enjoy it!

Appearance: I cannot post any kind of link yet. So that's why I suggest you to go to wowhead. Search any of items below and find the outfits called Golden Warrior, or type reddit transmogrification and check for plate ones. The post that has a title as Golden Warrior is the one that you are looking for. I have apologize for wasting your time in advance

Head: Crown of Empowered Fate
    Shoulder: Pauldrons of the Argent Sentinel
    Cloak: Careful Coverings
    Chest: Overlord's Chestplate
    Shirt: None
    Tabard: Argent Crusader's Tabard{I} / Tabard of the Argent Crusade{III} / Lorewalkers Tabard{IV} / Arathor Battle Tabard{V} / Scryers Tabard{VI} / Tabard of the Shattered Sun{VII} / Tabard of the Defender{VIII}
    Wrist: Overlord's Vambraces
    Gloves: Dauntless Handguards
    Waist: Forgotten Peacekeeper Belt
    Legs: Overlord's Legplates
    Feet: Overlord's Greaves
    Weapon: Reforged Trollbane

Quote Originally Posted by lig1993 View Post
    This set can be obtain by both Alliance and Horde players whose characters are Death Knight, Paladin and Warrior. I hope you all enjoy it!
    Here you go - http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...08M21808u6t87c

Current Scarlet Crusade outfit. Can't really find shoulders I'm into, my hopes were dashed when Harlan's Shoulders weren't made plate in 7.0.

Interestingly, I was just looking at Overlord's Plate as a base for a simple Argent-something outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by figuratively View Post

Current Scarlet Crusade outfit. Can't really find shoulders I'm into, my hopes were dashed when Harlan's Shoulders weren't made plate in 7.0.

Interestingly, I was just looking at Overlord's Plate as a base for a simple Argent-something outfit.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=19394/dr...drons&spec=251 maybe something worthwhile?

SNIP

I personally like Mantle of the Desert Crusade for plate Scarlet transmogs.

EDIT: Just now I realized the mail-plate thing. I happen to have the plate versions on a forgotten leveling alt, didn't know it was now an unobtainable look for plate users.
    Last edited by Darklurker; 2016-08-20 at 09:50 PM.

I don't have the Desert Crusades, yet. I'll probably go that way when they drop. The Drake Talons are too heavy, IMO. It's a bummer there's nothing simple in white with a red trim.

My Blood DK. Will likely keep this look throughout Legion.

I don't have the Desert Crusades, yet. I'll probably go that way when they drop. The Drake Talons are too heavy, IMO. It's a bummer there's nothing simple in white with a red trim.
    Try Runic Plate Shoulders.

Recently valermos posted a pic of his dk set, can't for the life of me find out what the helm and shoulders are, anyone know? couldn't do a quick reply cause my post count is shit. page 229 post4572

Quote Originally Posted by Diggsworth View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/xyfwDJR.png
    "You think a army of Undead is scary?Let me show how scary i can be,when i bury you alive."
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

This is what I'm currently a shoulder drop away from completing. Going for an alliance themed DK.

However, I don't know which helm to use. I don't like the matching DK one since it too "DK / barbarian". Anyone have any suggestions?