10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    lol, nah ofc, there's already one too many threads on PC vs Console >_>

I have to agree with Borderlands though, I found that game boring very quickly, even when playing 4 player Co-op.
    I watched the first 20-ish levels of Borderlands. It kind of sucks.

The only shooter I've enjoyed at least a little lately is Black Ops, but I was kind of forced to play it. Before that I cold care less about shooters post-Goldeneye (the original, not the shitty remake).

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post

The only shooter I've enjoyed at least a little lately is Black Ops, but I was kind of forced to play it. Before that I cold care less about shooters post-Goldeneye (the original, not the shitty remake).
    I kind of figured out a way to make werewolves not suck so bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol, nah ofc, there's already one too many threads on PC vs Console >_>

I have to agree with Borderlands though, I found that game boring very quickly, even when playing 4 player Co-op.

Oh haro goonar
    Well it didn't help that when I did get it i cheated right away, though i did end up playing legitimately and getting to 55 before quitting again, no real point to playing =/. And yea no lol I'm not that avid of a debater for that kind of stuff anyways, wouldn't bother with it

Hmm well glad to know I'm not that only one that found it semi boring lol, it wasn't bad just...bleeeh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Cool.

I"m having trouble balancing my enchantment deck. My friend's Timmy deck stomped it, though it was suspicious because both games turned out the exact same on his side.

lol my friends and I were playing a few games on steam.
    And honestly out of Half-Life 2, CS:S zombie mod, L4D2, and Serious Sam. I found Serious Sam to be the most fun. It's an easy game but it's good old fashioned fast paced run and gun. Then it would have to be L4D2. Zombie mod/escape is pretty fun. And hang me, cut my balls off, idc. I don't get the huge appeal to Half-Life 2, I tried sitting down and playing through it multiple times, but I just got so bored each time...

And with Borderlands the game just got repetitive very quickly. Collect X, Kill Y, go here. Questing with 3 objectives is simply boring. But honestly there's not much you can do in the game since it's an FPS. And my friends aren't really PvPers so they wouldn't accept my duels >_>

I think Pendleton Ward came up with the idea before you

Cool.

I"m having trouble balancing my enchantment deck. My friend's Timmy deck stomped it, though it was suspicious because both games turned out the exact same on his side.
    It's g/w right? Are you just having a hard time getting enchantments out or keeping them on the field? Might need more mana ramp/control.

Anyway, basic answer to werewolves is quicksilver amulet and noxious revival to get moonmists back. Makes them suck slightly less. Hopefully, next pack, we get a werewolf lord that can transform them at will/keep them transformed. They need a little more cohesion between each other.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol my friends and I were playing a few games on steam.
    And honestly out of Half-Life 2, CS:S zombie mod, L4D2, and Serious Sam. I found Serious Sam to be very fun. It's an easy game but it's good old fashioned fast paced. Then L4D2. Zombie mod/escape is pretty fun. And hang me, cut my balls off, idc. I don't get the huge appeal to Half-Life 2, I tried sitting down and playing through it, but I just got so bored...

And with Borderlands the game just got repetitive very quickly. Collect X, Kill Y, go here. Questing with 3 objectives is simply boring. But honestly there's not much you can do about it. And my friends aren't really PvPers so they wouldn't accept my duels >_>
    We had serious sam(well have) for the original xbox, that game was hilarious and a blast, i didn't think they'd even make a third. But that game had made my night a few times XD. As far as pvp went, not really a point when no one could pass your shield, at least for me lmao..granted having it glitched far higher than it should be was my fault haha

10+ Year Old Account
    It's g/w right? Are you just having a hard time getting enchantments out or keeping them on the field? Might need more mana ramp/control.

Anyway, basic answer to werewolves is quicksilver amulet and noxious revival to get moonmists back. Makes them suck slightly less. Hopefully, next pack, we get a werewolf lord that can transform them at will/keep them transformed. They need a little more cohesion between each other.
    I always figured that the main problem of werewolves would be keeping them transformed. That sounds like it could work out ok.

I don't know what's wrong with my enchantment deck. It's not being as fast as it should. It's loaded with 1 and 2 mana enchants, plenty of creature that benefit form them (Kor Spiritdancer, Aura Gnarlid, Thran Golem, Gatherer of Graces, Mesa/Verduran Enchantress), but I don't know. The only mana ramp I have is 3 Llanowar elves. It's still really big too, 76 cards, so maybe I'm just not getting the right cards, but the thing I wanted with this deck was that nothing specific won the game, so the deck could be as big as I wanted.

Steve Jobs is dead

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know anything about FPS games! =D I will post anyway!

10+ Year Old Account
    FPSs and ponies don't exactly mix, lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post

[IMG]http://i.derpy.me/q4CQK.jpg[IMG]
    Post nudes constructively.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    FPSs and ponies don't exactly mix, lmao.
    Target Practice.
    I always figured that the main problem of werewolves would be keeping them transformed. That sounds like it could work out ok.

I don't know what's wrong with my enchantment deck. It's not being as fast as it should. It's loaded with 1 and 2 mana enchants, plenty of creature that benefit form them (Kor Spiritdancer, Aura Gnarlid, Thran Golem, Gatherer of Graces, Mesa/Verduran Enchantress), but I don't know. The only mana ramp I have is 3 Llanowar elves. It's still really big too, 76 cards, so maybe I'm just not getting the right cards, but the thing I wanted with this deck was that nothing specific won the game, so the deck could be as big as I wanted.
    Yeah, I don't know how to get around keeping them transformed yet but I figure just attack aggressively and end the game fast.

Yeah, sounds like you need to cut it down a little bit. Also, wild growths are good cards to add for mana ramp. Enchant land lets you get an extra G for it. Maybe after you trim it down, throw in some land fetches and stuff.

There's this one card, Orochi something or Sakura tribe something, from Kamigawa that lets you play an extra land each turn and they only cost 1 mana I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post

[IMG]http://i.derpy.me/q4CQK.jpg[/IMG
    I post and usually have pointy objects stabbed at me

10+ Year Old Account
    Post nudes constructively.

Target Practice.

Yeah, I don't know how to get around keeping them transformed yet but I figure just attack aggressively and end the game fast.

Yeah, sounds like you need to cut it down a little bit. Also, wild growths are good cards to add for mana ramp. Enchant land lets you get an extra G for it. Maybe after you trim it down, throw in some land fetches and stuff.

There's this one card, Orochi something or Sakura tribe something, from Kamigawa that lets you play an extra land each turn and they only cost 1 mana I think.
    All my Wild Growths are in my Beast deck, but that's another deck I gotta work on, so I might use them here. I don't think mana ramp is the issue though, since there's a lot of cheap stuff. Scaling it down is probably gonna help more than anything.

Orochi Sustainer is just a mana elf, but this chick does some weird stuff with mana. Sakura-Tribe Scout taps to put a land into play from your hand.

All my Wild Growths are in my Beast deck, but that's another deck I gotta work on, so I might use them here. I don't think mana ramp is the issue though, since there's a lot of cheap stuff. Scaling it down is probably gonna help more than anything.

Orochi Sustainer is just a mana elf, but this chick does some weird stuff with mana. Sakura-Tribe Scout taps to put a land into play from your hand.
    No, not sustainer. This is the guy/girl/snake I was talking about http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Ca...iverseid=74210

But yeah, it seems like scaling it down might fix it.

Oh my god, i havn't laughed so hard in a long time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Oh my god, i havn't laughed so hard in a long time

[video=youtube;2fxVeAVl2I8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fxVeAVl2I8&feature=player_embedded[video]
    What happens with bored people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    My god I love this so much.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/cM4uKl.jpg[IMG]
    Wow, that is nice. Need more evil girls!