Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Try some chocolate ice cream.
    Whatever you do, do not get the generic brand. You will have the shits all night long since you tried to save $2.

Try some chocolate ice cream.
    Chocolate is too dark, totally unnatural for <censored>.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Whatever you do, do not get the generic brand. You will have the shits all night long since you tried to save $2.
    Then you could recreate 2g1c.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    I will cure you.
    You say this like there's something wrong with my eating habits. Spicy food and pepper lovers are the crazy ones in need of curing!

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Don't you mean, you want to spread your absurd pagan practices of spiciness to actual Bostonian food?
    See? Semaphore knows I'm right!
    (Do Bostonians have a food?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't you mean, you want to spread your absurd pagan practices of spiciness to actual Bostonian food?
    Bostonian food, that's a good one. Boston is known for many things, but food ain't one of them!

Besides, Boston is just one step on the way across the ocean!
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Then you could recreate 2g1c.
    Props? Who needs props?

And why am I still up at 12:30? Quit keeping me awake all night! I need my beauty sleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    You say this like there's something wrong with my eating habits. Spicy food and pepper lovers are the crazy ones in need of curing!
    Person, I will drag you down here to the South if it's necessary. You will learn what good food tastes like!
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Bostonian Clam Chowder!

Clam Chowdah!

Edit -> No Sem, it is New England Clam Chowdah! The white kind is much better than the disgusting red manhatten kind.

I do believe it is time for bed. Have a good night, everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Person, I will drag you down here to the South if it's necessary. You will learn what good food tastes like!
    But... but... but I already know what good food tastes like! It tastes like not peppers!

Bostonian Clam Chowder!
    We're talking about food with disgusting consistencies right?

And why am I still up at 12:30? Quit keeping me awake all night! I need my beauty sleep.
    Sleep is for the weak! And beautiful.

Sleep is for the weak! And beautiful.
    No wonder I'm up so late, again.

Bostonian Clam Chowder!
    Clam Chowdah!

Edit -> No Sem, it is New England Clam Chowdah! The white kind is much better than the disgusting red manhatten kind.
    Ah, you're right. We do have a food! I was looking at a "stupid laws still on the books" website the other day - it is actually illegal to use tomatoes in the preparation of clam chowder in Massachusetts.

Also, I'm going to go ahead and claim Maine lobster. It isn't Massachusetts, but nothing north of here really counts anyway. Boston sort of owns all of New England.

Clam Chowdah!

Boston, New England, same difference. All part of New York anyway.

Ah, you're right. We do have a food! I was looking at a "stupid laws still on the books" website the other day - it is actually illegal to use tomatoes in the preparation of clam chowder in Massachusetts.
    It's illegal to carry a chicken over your head while crossing the border between MN and WI.

Also, I'm going to go ahead and claim Maine lobster. It isn't Massachusetts, but nothing north of here really counts anyway. Boston sort of owns all of New England.
    There is only one good thing I can say of Boston.

Boondock Saints was set there.

How's that a stupid law? It's clearly written by a master statesman with great foresight.