Quote Originally Posted by samanx View Post
    well, compared to most of your storys i count myself lucky
    I consider myself lucky everyday just comparing my life with my parents and sister to that of pretty much all of my cousins that I actually know. I already know I'm the one with the problem in my immediate family.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Nope. My dad's Catholic and he has 4 brothers and 3 sisters. Just an observation.

Also, Catholics don't approve of contraception devices. So...

gogo 20000000 pages late
    technically, im catholic, but, im not religious sooooo meh

Nope. My dad's Catholic and he has 4 brothers and 3 sisters. Just an observation.

gogo 20000000 pages late
    Didnt the pope say condoms were ok a while ago

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Yes, I want to live at Hogwarts too! And if I go to England next summer I'll visit dressed as Hermione Granger with a real fake English accent!
    And then you'll get beat by roaming gangs of chimney sweeps.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got no deeds to do, no promises to keep
    I'm dappled and drowsy and ready to sleep
    Let the morning time drop all its petals on me
    Life, I love you, all is grooooooovy

Ba da da da da....
    Okay, seriously where's that from o.o
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Always the parents. Always the parents...
    Especially the 'christian-values mothers' type of parents. Mom's one of those, and...yeah.

Also, on an off-note, dad randomly came by and read this post. Long story short, it's the first time I've seen him cry in 10 years. Apparently he's gone through just about the same things, only he's even now yet to be forgiven (he's 52...), and worse yet, even his damn wife hates him. It gets far deeper than that, but I'd rather not try and shamelessly steal the spotlight.

It's just horrible. I'd give you an e-hug for that, but I know you hate those, so I'll just hug my father instead and hope that some of that energy is transferred to you.
    Whoaaaa.

Deleted
    I'd give him a hug too if I could. As for me - I'm not going to let stuff bring me down today. True, it brings me down sometimes.
    But for today, life is good. Have to take each day as they come.
    If you don't figure you have it good and are happy, who will? That's kind of the way I live my life as well, though luckily I haven't had a hard time doing it lately because things have actually been going really well over the last couple years.

gogo 20000000 pages late
    I was but jesting. My mother's Catholic as well, as is my grandmother and all of her family. They all have tons of brothers, I knew you to be right to begin with, just felt like pinching you about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Whoaaaa.
    Nothing to whoa about. Men are allowed to cry once in a while as well...right?

Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    Don't know, don't care.

Deleted
    Everything seems to be going from bad to worse now. Both his parents are in dire health, with his mother constantly losing her memory and stuff, and grandpa crying night after night because of that. Guess that explains why he kept leaving every other weekend...

Also, I'm just apologetic like that.
    No need for that here.

And I know not what to say about that. I do hope it gets better soon, though, that sounds horrid.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    I consider myself lucky everyday just comparing my life with my parents and sister to that of pretty much all of my cousins that I actually know. I already know I'm the one with the problem in my immediate family.
    hmm most my aunts/uncles/cousins seem ok, one is pretty into drugs, and got exported form australia for it, but thats it, ive had a few arguements with 1 uncle, but now he refuses to talk to me, but my only problem is with my parents and my spoilt sister

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Wow... all those stories... Skelington hates people.
    The only side of his family that Skelington respects are his mother's twin sister's. Have always been close to her and her 3 kids(we played warcraft together as well, but they dont live in this state).
    His mother's other sister? Her family can rot.

Sorry, he is a conformist. He actually doesn't even like peanut butter anything. It makes him want to vomit. Will you ever forgive Skelington?!
    maybe i'll think about it

as said like in fairy tail

Real men do cry or your not a man if you don't cry
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    *No need for that here.

And I know not what to say about that. I do hope it gets better soon, though, that sounds horrid.
    Only thing he really wants me to do is to help him out with a few things during winter break, which I'd be glad to do. Other than that, he says he's fine.

*Also, yeah, I probably need to stop doing that.

Theres actually a reason for it we think
    For our issues anyways, we think it has to do with hereditary bipolar. My aunt used to be perfectly fine in her 20s, started getting awfully moody in her 30s, and was downright rapid shift bipolar.
    According to what my mother said, the step dad had it too probably, since there were small periods he was nice, and actually seemed to regret what he did(as in crying)
    So we think age accentuates it, and that its hereditary, because EVERYONE in the step dads family has it. Supposedly they were inbred a long time ago, like 1700s and served as guards in Scotland or something. Might stem from that.
    My dad's bipolar, I think my sister and brother are too, they both are happy and then super angry the next moment. Me and my mom are the only calm people in the house.

Deleted
    I think so, actually. If so, one of the very, VERY few things this pope's done.

[video=youtube;TJBhdKrwTOc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJBhdKrwTOc[video]

Simon and Garfunkel!
    My girlfriend's absolutely bonkers about those two.

Only thing he really wants me to do is to help him out with a few things during winter break, which I'd be glad to do. Other than that, he says he's fine.

*Also, yeah, I probably need to stop doing that.
    : c

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    My dad's bipolar, I think my sister and brother are too, they both are happy and then super angry the next moment. Me and my mom are the only calm people in the house.
    Its a shame they ended up that way, its been happening to them 100% without fail for centuries basically from what I understand.
    She really is a good person, but her disorder is just too much to safely deal with. Shes arguably on the line of going to an asylum

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    I think so, actually. If so, one of the very, VERY few things this pope's done.
    I'd look it up but I'm a little worried about googling pope condoms.

Quote Originally Posted by samanx View Post
    hmm most my aunts/uncles/cousins seem ok, one is pretty into drugs, and got exported form australia for it, but thats it, ive had a few arguements with 1 uncle, but now he refuses to talk to me, but my only problem is with my parents and my spoilt sister
    Hate to say it, but a few of my cousins are... Well, I'll just the only things separating them from white trash is the fact that they're not drug addicts and they actually have jobs and work.

I also say that I'm the one with the problem in my family because I really don't trust anyone outside of my family due to past experiences. Hell, I've even begun to start being wary of my own family members. Paranoia's a bitch.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its a shame they ended up that way, its been happening to them 100% without fail for centuries basically from what I understand.
    She really is a good person, but her disorder is just too much to safely deal with. Shes arguably on the line of going to an asylum
    its a shame that stuff like that happens :/ i know very little about it, but is there like drugs or something that will reduce the effects? cause ive no idea

Deleted
    Yeah some people still don't ask for help/show a "weak" side regardless of having it REALLY bad. I know a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Bipolar people is something that confuses me. So much. A friend's mother is bipolar and when I used to be over at their place when we were younger to play Atari or whatever may be she'd come in, say hi, see one thing wrong in his room and go absolute bat-shit crazy and threaten to beat him and shit. We were 18 or something as well, right in front of me, she'd just start ranting for no reason. She was deadly serious, too, was really scary. Got a ton of stories about her being amazing to him one moment and then 10 minutes later grabbing a broom to beat him and all that.

It's something I don't think I'll ever be able to understand. One of many.