Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    That is... what.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    [video=youtube;xnxmmIUpH2o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnxmmIUpH2o&feature=related[video]

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Horses is for eatin'.
    Never had horse. Then again, why eat horse when cow, pork and chicken probably taste about as good and are much easier to catch and kill? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    Never had horse. Then again, why eat horse when cow, pork and chicken probably taste about as good and are much easier to catch and kill? :P
    That's why Jesus invented guns.

Deleted
    That's why Jesus invented guns.
    Jesus invented guns?

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Jesus invented guns?
    Of course he did! Right after he invented beer and democracy.

I convinced my 12 or 13 or 14 year old sister(she's one of those ages i think) that Jesus was born in liverpool(which is in turkey) speaking french, and coincidentally, that he invented democracy and beer. Those are the main reasons why he was the messiah.
    I have a hard time believing that she was just going along with it, since she is a moron. She found out i was lying when i told her about ancient nascar.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    I convinced my 12 or 13 or 14 year old sister(she's one of those ages i think) that Jesus was born in liverpool(which is in turkey) speaking french, and coincidentally, that he invented democracy and beer. Those are the main reasons why he was the messiah.
    I have a hard time believing that she was just going along with it, since she is a moron. She found out i was lying when i told her about ancient nascar.
    You obviously aren't from the South or else you would know it's NASCAR and not nascar. Harlot.

Deleted
    MURKKA!!!
    MURKAA!!!l

You obviously aren't from the South or else you would know it's NASCAR and not nascar. Harlot.
    Florida doesn't work like that. It's rednecks the further north you are, and cubans the further south. Courtesan.
    And nascar doesn't deserve capitals.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    MURKKA!!!
    Now you're getting it!
    Florida doesn't work like that. It's rednecks the further north you are, and cubans the further south. Courtesan.
    And nascar doesn't deserve capitals.
    Rednecks != Southerners. Southerners are like high class rednecks, you see. Rednecks drink Busch and beat their kids, Southerners drink whiskey and shoot cats. See?

And you don't deserve capital letters.

Now you're getting it!

Rednecks != Southerners. Southerners are like high class rednecks, you see. Rednecks drink Busch and beat their kids, Southerners drink whiskey and shoot cats. See?

And you don't deserve capital letters.
    You clearly don't live south enough to understand. Rednecks are a universal breed of south dwellers and confederacy. And beer is the drink of choice, in addition to wife beating and nascar as primary hobbies.
    SKELINGTON deserves all the capitals he can get.

You clearly don't live south enough to understand. Rednecks are a universal breed of south and confederacy. And beer is the drink of choice.
    SKELINGTON deserves all the capitals he can get.
    Ahem, ahem. No. Maybe things are different over there in Florida since you have Cubans but here there are subtle nuances between rednecks and Southerners. Besides the obvious, you know, Southerners don't have cars on their lawns, rednecks are also statistically more likely to be horrendously racist. Whereas Southerners are only going to make off-color remarks every so often that make everyone in the room uncomfortable.

The only similarity between Southerners and rednecks is that you can't understand a damn word either of us say.

Ahem, ahem. No. Maybe things are different over there in Florida since you have Cubans but here there are subtle nuances between rednecks and Southerners. Besides the obvious, you know, Southerners don't have cars on their lawns, rednecks are also statistically more likely to be horrendously racist. Whereas Southerners are only going to make off-color remarks every so often that make everyone in the room uncomfortable.

The only similarity between Southerners and rednecks is that you can't understand a damn word either of us say.
    Hrrrrmmmm... maybe you're right... I'm from detroit, so i differ from the rest of the south. It's like a whole new world.

You all sound like this, as far as i know.

Hrrrrmmmm... maybe you're right... I'm from detroit, so i differ from the rest of the south. It's like a whole new world.

You all sound like this, as far as i know.
    [video=youtube;zFGYsCkQ7JA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFGYsCkQ7JA[video]
    Yeah, that's what I sound like. It gets worse the more I drink :c

beat their kids
    They deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    They deserve it.
    Haha, they sure do, Lil' Lysah. They sure do.

Every child deserves a pat on the head

Gwoba wawmi?

Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    Every child deserves a pat on the head
    on the head.

>implied pedophilia

AWEYEH I went there.