10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    lolnintendo. Anyone could be better than them. They make their games for kids! And such.
    Oh, for definate friend! It is just like a childhood game of hide and find!

lolnintendo. Anyone could be better than them. They make their games for kids! And such.
    Yeah, and they never use TSFH in any of their games. That's enough to know they're terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    Oh, for definate friend! It is just like a childhood game of hide and find!
    You said it, friend! What do you say for celebration we go dunk our whistles in the trough?
    Last edited by An-Tuirseach; 2012-02-17 at 05:06 AM.

Why would you?
    Because a Chat Thread is supposed to be a chat thread, not a bunch of one liners about buttception. Even if Fun Stuff is supposed to be less strict than regular forums, in the end I have to decide what I want the forums to be, and this thread often goes the opposite way.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Because a Chat Thread is supposed to be a chat thread, not a bunch of one liners about buttception. Even if Fun Stuff is supposed to be less strict than regular forums, in the end I have to decide what I want the forums to be, and this thread often goes the opposite way.
    Ive come back to this? A butt within a butt?....okay..

Anyway, MW3 doesnt like me. 20 kill 37 deaths : /

Would 17 roosters make you happy

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Ive come back to this? A butt within a butt?....okay..

Anyway, MW3 doesnt like me. 20 kill 37 deaths : /
    <1 K/D ratio?

Unacceptabru. I'm demoting you to pingas monkey class 3.

Because a Chat Thread is supposed to be a chat thread, not a bunch of one liners about buttception. Even if Fun Stuff is supposed to be less strict than regular forums, in the end I have to decide what I want the forums to be, and this thread always goes the opposite way.
    Fixed that for you m8

10+ Year Old Account
    Would it be better if it was one liners about boobception? I am assuming you are not an ass man by this logic!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Fixed that for you m8
    clearly, you don't seem to understand the philosophical depth -- artistic brilliance, even! -- behind the so called "chatting" in this wonderful thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    Would it be better if it was one liners about boobception? I am assuming you are not an ass man by this logic!
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    clearly, you don't seem to understand the philosophical depth -- artistic brilliance, even! -- behind the so called "chatting" in this wonderful thread!
    2deep4me...

Chat Thread is still very vague. :/

So what are we suppose to chat about? Because it seems whatever we do is "above the rules."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Chat Thread is still very vague. :/

So what are we suppose to chat about? Because it seems whatever we do is "above the rules."
    Digglett, no offense, but once you start talking about having butt-in-butt-sex, a red warning light should probably light up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Digglett, no offense, but once you start talking about having butt-in-butt-sex, a red warning light should probably light up.
    I dunno, Pony Chat can get away with dick pimples.

Deleted
    So, some other people did something wrong and that gives you the freedom to also do something wrong?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    So, some other people did something wrong and that gives you the freedom to also do something wrong?
    I assume it's the fact the pony thread had no repercussions, that implied it isn't wrong, though I think we can still have a fun chat without either of those topics..

Deleted
    Just because you, unless you were apart of it, don't see they are getting any repercussions don't mean it didn't happen tho.

I didn't say that. I said that ponies got away with dick pimples, and that's about it.
    Just because you, unless you were apart of it, don't see they are getting any repercussions don't mean it didn't happen tho.
    There was none.

Deleted
    I must have missed this

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    I must have missed this
    Same. Then again, I don't read everything from everyone in that thread, either.