10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlsDontPlayWow View Post
    Thank you for the comments! I think I'll give the pants I quoted a shot, I really like the way they look and just might be the icing on my silvery cake!

Your colorful pally was great btw, I like the models themselves together as shapes just the colors that make me o O a little XD

Deleted
    Hi there =)
    My last priest transmogrification

Code:
    manapriest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/transmog.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Manaberry View Post
    Hi there =)
    My last priest transmogrification

Code:
    manapriest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/transmog.jpg

Deleted
    Thanks for img tag, more posts is needed on my account to use this feature : (

ElyPop' Panda: I really Like it the robe complements your fur. I Also like the belt. Where the shoulder part of the set? They look good if they where not : P

My Transmog

"Warriors make you sap, Paladins let you sap."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manaberry View Post
    Thanks for img tag, more posts is needed on my account to use this feature : (
    It was pretty smart to use the code tag to post that (most people just paste a modified link and it makes it kind of annoying to check their transmog)

@angelflavor, you should try taking the picture in a place with a more neutral light (Everythings looks green in that picture D: )

Well now going with what i can see the belt doesn't match, the same with the cloak, shield and the googles

Note: No, Elypop's Panda is not using the shoulder of that set

My transmogs (first two are from the same char, different spec)

Deleted
    @Manaberry - Love it! I'm saying it not because you are Panda and you have my favourite staff ^^. I would try other gloves but all items looks great 10/10

@angelflavor - You should really try to do screenshots in other location as Maxilian wrote. I can't tell if those items match in this light. However I'm pretty sure shield should be replaced with other one

@Sharlez - DK is too common for me. Also tabard doesn't match your set for second spec. I will give 5/10 for first one and 4/10 for second. Goblin dk looks really nice - it is challenge set right? Again nothing original but I like it anyway 6/10. For druid I'm sure there are better belts for this set. You could also try other stadd. there are few nice skins in Ulduar which would be better in my opinion 4/10. Pala and lock - both has great sets from challenges and not matching weapons. 3/10 . Same for hunter. Overally those sets are great. You also look good with them but it isn't anything unique. Almost everyone have those sets now and use them as transmo.

My new cloth transmo for my Mage:

Deleted
    Love your set Squatine, looks really cool and still very basic. Very pandarish. :P

Have been working alot on my warlock set, still not completely perfect, but hope you like it :P

postimg . org/image/qjdcc7h0z/ (delete spaces)

I gotta find some cool gloves for this set, any ideas?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Perdite View Post
    Love your set Squatine, looks really cool and still very basic. Very pandarish. :P

Have been working alot on my warlock set, still not completely perfect, but hope you like it :P

Fixed it for you

Deleted
    Maxilian:
    "Fixed it for you"

Thanks man, apparently I need 10 posts to post links, so Ima do that now

how long does that glorious full quest set last for? forever now with transmog Hold onto your dreams!

- - - Updated - - -

got a butcher at the bottom nice so need a plate chef set somday

Quote Originally Posted by Squatine View Post
    @Sharlez - DK is too common for me. Also tabard doesn't match your set for second spec. I will give 5/10 for first one and 4/10 for second. Goblin dk looks really nice - it is challenge set right? Again nothing original but I like it anyway 6/10. For druid I'm sure there are better belts for this set. You could also try other stadd. there are few nice skins in Ulduar which would be better in my opinion 4/10. Pala and lock - both has great sets from challenges and not matching weapons. 3/10 . Same for hunter. Overally those sets are great. You also look good with them but it isn't anything unique. Almost everyone have those sets now and use them as transmo.

My new cloth transmo for my Mage:
    @DK, Never seen any DK with the same look as mine (the 1st one in blue gear). For some reason when transmogging 1H weapons people tend to use 2 of the same for dual wielding. And @ the 2nd one (DK in red) the tabard does match perfectly, dark blue goes great with the otherwise red gear. You don't have to be decked out entirely in 1 color for the set to match.
    @DK2, yep full CM gear and a 2H axe which is a good match.

@Druid, I agree the belt isn't good but this is my most lazy transmog so it isn't very good. The staff doesn't fit very good but I don't like the ulduar ones (all of them has this ugly blue fire which doesn't go well with any druid set)
    @Pala, yeah the sword doesn't match. I used the Paladin Firelands tier with it before and that had a much better match.
    @Warlock, Only using the helm and the belt from CM, the rest is Tier2 with Tier11 gloves. However the staff does match perfectly with the set.
    @Hunter, again lazy as hell. Everyone uses this look for their hunter but it is a good look.

Your transmog is good, I'd say 8/10, it's simple which goes really well on female pandas however those simple shoulder pads are terrible. I'd imagine it would look great if there was an option to hide shoulder pads.

Mill house mana storms dubstep dancing brother dead house wub wub spam

- - - Updated - - -

cant wait to get this set on my male turen

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Perdite View Post

Something seems off to me. Maybe the gloves. Either way I love the color scheme. 7/10

Here's my Dk's current set:

Last edited by leaks; 2014-04-05 at 07:17 PM.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

[QUOTE=PopCorn;18412998]8.5/10 for Wandingisfun. This staff matches very well, although the set is a bit overused. Still, who cares as long as it looks great.

I was originaly going for a simplier dark colored set, but eventualy noticed it looked a lot like Dark Ranger hero from Warcraft III TFT, so tweaked it a bit and ended up with what you see in the pics, with Scout Owl unit as a pet. Here are pics of those units that inspired me.

Could you possibly share the item list? please please please!

Deleted
    to leaks: yea the gloves definately don't match. I need find some cool ones to mog, these are just the regular season 14 pvp gloves. :P

@leaks

I...kinda like that set. It doesn't look like a death knight though, and the belt could be better, but otherwise 8/10!

My current hunter transmog set. Not happy with the belt (working on it, but no raid group atm makes that really hard), and I do have Thori'dal when I'm not shooting stuff, so the bow will have to do. Kinda like it really...

Another one of my transmogs I'm really proud of, just ain't using it because can't mog a legendary cloak. :I And it looks silly with this mog. Pretty unique one, so I'll probably use it in the future when I ditch the cloak. It'll be good for WoD as well!

10+ Year Old Account
    @Halyon i love both of your sets

first set 9/10, i think you should change the belt and maybe the boots too (Love how you added the shirt here)

second set 8/10, it looks really cool but the shoulders bother me a little bit :S

Note: In both cases you should try getting a better bow (It doesn't look bad but it could be better) BTW could i get the itemlist for the first set?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    @Halyon i love both of your sets

first set 9/10, i think you should change the belt and maybe the boots too (Love how you added the shirt here)

second set 8/10, it looks really cool but the shoulders bother me a little bit :S

Note: In both cases you should try getting a better bow (It doesn't look bad but it could be better) BTW could i get the itemlist for the first set?
    I know about the belt. The problem is that the only one that would be more or less be perfect drops from Galleon and Lei Shi, respectively. So I can't even LFR for it atm. :/ And the realm I'm in is pretty dead atm..

Anyway, the set is:
    Waterborne Shoulderguards
    Stormbreaker Chestguard
    Shadow-binder's Kilt
    Precision Cutters
    Boots of the Outlander/Footwraps of Quenched Fire works better tbh, but I personally prefer the claw-toes a bit more because I went for the bird-theme.
    Wound Dressing

The bow is Avalanche, and the only one that's better for the mog is Thori'dal. And that can't be mogged. If you have any suggestions though, do tell.
    For the second mog, dunno what bow would be better tbh...the one in use is the one from Raggy in FL, with the yellow fire matching the yellow crystals. I basically just did that as a challenge for myself to build a set that wasn't going to be a straight tier mock-up around the shoulders, so... I'm happy it turned out as well as it did tbh, although the HC versions would be a bit easier to match to other things, just had no luck there.
    Last edited by Halyon; 2014-04-07 at 05:47 PM.