Page 4 of 507 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaesimvrotos View Post
    Blood Mage reporting.
    This is very nice looking set, very blood elvish. Blood elves can finally look like blood elves with that sunwell plateau gear. - 10/10

Deleted

Meh, the best I could come up with limited supplies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaesimvrotos View Post
    Even though I really like the look of that set, it's (like any other "set") not very original.

I'm guilty of using tier pieces on this set aswell, although it's not just a complete tier set:

I made a Boomkin set for my friend who just came from the army and rolled Druid.

Items used
    Full Thunderheart Raiment apart from shoulders (Stormrider's Shoulderwraps / H), belt (Belt of Primal Majesty) and gloves (Bloodied Leather Gloves) on the left set.
    Last edited by mmoceb2038953a; 2011-09-29 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by theorangebox View Post
    Meh, the best I could come up with limited supplies.
    s8 with s2 head? it's ok, LOL JK. The purple/black helm just doesnt fit 0/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galm View Post
    Now it says nowhere here that items without stats won't be allowed. They did state it earlier, but the latest transmogrification rules defined that only legendary items, fishing poles, and specific items (such as the fish) are banned from the feature. Untill Blizzard states that the Twilight Cultist (which I personally find legit for transmogrification) won't be allowed I have high hopes.
    Not to burst your bubble, but... the Twilight Cultist set is not moggable on PTR. Neither is any other item that lacks stats.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    Not to burst your bubble, but... the Twilight Cultist set is not moggable on PTR. Neither is any other item that lacks stats.
    Aight, thanks for confirming it then.

Quote Originally Posted by hulksteri View Post
    s8 with s2 head? it's ok, LOL JK. The purple/black helm just doesnt fit 0/10

Makes you look kinda like a skeleton pirate. 8/10

Here's my "For the Alliance" set:

Am I doing it right?

^ Haha strange one, but tentacle staff wins always.

Can't post real links yet, so here you go:

img8.imageshack.us/img8/4058/hunterua.jpg

Boring, working on Tabard, under shirt, and weapon. I wanted a rough looking Paladin that still sports the Holy look.

This is the T2 Priest recolor from BC dungeons.
    Here is the list of gear and their locations.
    The only items from that list in my set are Helm, Shoulders, Chest, Gloves, Waist, Feet.

@Lady Vikai
    9/10 for me. That shield will never get old to me and the rest of the set is very paladin.
    10/10 if you had a different weapon. I don't like it
    Last edited by chrisnumbers; 2011-09-29 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizeth View Post

Slutty priest, go!
    What belt are you using? I am pretty much using this except t2 shoulders, can't find a good belt though
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

I haven't gotten all of the items but I know I'm going to have an eye patch for my rogue.

Ok, people are forgetting to rate. So I will rate the recent ones that haven't.

theorangebox - 7/10. Good idea, I love S2, but the head doesn't really match the rest. Try getting the shoulders to match it. Then again, black over brown looks odd.

Galm - 5/10. It's a Druid look, but yeah, it's pretty much just a set. Still looks cool though.

Accaris - 9/10. You look like a true Alliance. But your big feet scare me.

Stoobs - 56/10 Yes, you're doing it correctly.

Lady Vikai - 9/10. Looks great! But that shield just doesn't go with it, even though it's reallllly cool.

Franksredhot - 10/10. I like it. Everything seems to match very well. And I do mean the hair and weapon. lol

I dunno about you guys, but I am quite fond of the new S11 Rogue set.

I obviously don't have it yet but I'd make some minor adjustments once I figure it out.
    Last edited by Youarefired; 2011-09-29 at 06:17 PM.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

For my shadow set

For my holy set

Kinda lame I used tier pieces but hey..they were my favs so who cares! lol

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry for my crap editing. Pics are directly made from EU PTR, all transmogrified already! weapons are a secret for everybody

Edit: its a hunter
    Last edited by WaitingforSWTOR; 2011-09-29 at 09:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    The reason the smart people are miserable because their head hurts so much from facepalming at all the stupid people, its so simple.

lol people still aren't rating. :-p

Korenah - 10/10. I love the idea! But won't that get quite expensive? lol

WaitingforSWTOR - 10/10 as well. I like that you've found something to look simple even though you may have much more on.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

Lol at first I was thinking yes, after I messed around on the PTR with it a bit. But luckily I have two diff weps for holy and shadow and obviously a different helm, shoulders, chest, gloves and belt on live so all is well! haha And ty! Yours is cool, but it scares me. Bahaha. I think if I ever came across that I would just lay there and play dead =P

EDIT: On that same note, considering its a rogue set I would never "see you coming" and the "play dead" wouldn't be an option! Lol
    Last edited by Korenah; 2011-09-29 at 06:39 PM.

My toon on the US PTRs
    Last edited by Mistgard; 2011-09-29 at 06:54 PM.

I'm at a standstill with mine...if anyone could give me some help it would be great. I need some mail armor (I'm a hunter) that goes well with Knight's Colors. I've found Blue Dragonscale armor but it's only a 3 piece set (I'm horde if it helps).

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforSWTOR View Post
    Sorry for my crap editing. Pics are directly made from EU PTR, all transmogrified already! weapons are a secret for everybody

Edit: its a hunter
    7/10
    I like it. It's very simple yet elegant, but IMO not enough armor.