10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    9/10 for PizzaSHARK. I do like the low level leather sets they introduced with Cata, and what you've used works well with the monk.
    When I look at the link, it shows your character with a staff, not fists? The staff looks good though, so it's fine.

I love the sword in the set below (it looks much better in motion and animated), so tried to build something around that, came up with this kind of geode-y themed set.

It's a one-handed sword, for my dualwielding frost DK, but I don't know how to get mogit to show an item dual-wielded. :P
    Can't find a plate helm I like with it - not keen on huge helms which obscure the entire face, so that limits choices somewhat. Also not sold on using a cloak. Might go without.

Edit: oops, didn't notice we'd gone over the page. Tenjen gets a 9/10 too, for a very classic rogue look, done well.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    I love both rogue mogs above! Especially talyaa's, I haven't seen those shoulders yet but I really am in love with them. 8/10 Very sneaky. I think she'd look even cooler with some dark mask instead of the full hood.
    Kerath's DK is unfortunately not doing it for me, I never liked the look of those pieces. Too bulky and uninteresting.

OK so this is not mine, but for the lolz I must share it with you people.

The things you can find in an RP realm's Goldshire.

10/10 classic Goldshire RP

my dwarven bear chested monk. his alternative weapons are the fist weapons from The Day Deathwing Came.

This set was intended to be humble and functional while showing of the dwarven physique for brawling. it really brings out the new model.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post

my dwarven bear chested monk. his alternative weapons are the fist weapons from The Day Deathwing Came.

This set was intended to be humble and functional while showing of the dwarven physique for brawling. it really brings out the new model.

I do love it just like people in ads love McDonald's... 10/10 ^^

How bout this?:P

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post

I like it 9/10.

Here is my new look for WoD on my main:

I am looking for a new belt and better shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by wolftech View Post
    I like it 9/10.

Here is my new look for WoD on my main:

I am looking for a new belt and better shoes.
    7/10, get a red beard and its 11/10

mine

7/10 for the guy above me nothing special, but it is challenge mode gear and i like shiny XD

Quote Originally Posted by Rufix View Post
    I do love it just like people in ads love McDonald's... 10/10 ^^

How bout this?:P
    Ekhm...

/10 chars

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I showed this set before and took some suggestions and modified it, I basically recolored it brown, and I just need to get the boots and shoulders and staff. (the picture's lighting messes up the whole set)
    Last edited by Putin-Chan; 2014-11-04 at 04:26 PM.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Quote Originally Posted by MurlocWarlock View Post
    I showed this set before and took some suggestions and modified it, I basically recolored it brown, and I just need to get the boots and shoulders and staff.
    like it a lot. boots are a tad off, but very solid! 9/10

and here we go!
    Kiz Retribution Paladin | Kizaw Protection Warrior

Deleted
    Oh my, the whole set looks amazing! I love the fiery wing-theme you got going on and it all ties extremely well together. The only thing that bothers me slightly is that the gloves stick out a little bit (they look a bit dull and gray/brown compared to the orange-ish color all the other parts of the armor and weapon have), so I'm going to give the set a 9/10.

Here's one of my all-time favorites. I wanted to go for a ninja/assassin sort of vibe for my priest when Mists of Pandaria hit and I think I pulled it off rather well. Plus it's not the type of transmog you come across on priests fairly often.

7/10, I like the idea, although colour ratio is not appealing to me :P Also boots quality... SHUCKSH! Otherwise, cool ^^

Quote Originally Posted by MurlocWarlock View Post
    I showed this set before and took some suggestions and modified it, I basically recolored it brown, and I just need to get the boots and shoulders and staff.
    Do you people even know the idea behind this thread? RATE!

Last edited by Huggykaze; 2014-11-03 at 10:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Awesome set Msi 9/10. You should check out Ragnaros' daggers!

Here is mine.

I named this the Dark Vindicator set, inspired after Vindicator Maraad.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post

can we get an item set?
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Digory Kirke View Post
    Awesome set Msi 9/10. You should check out Ragnaros' daggers!

Here is mine.

*snip*

I named this the Dark Vindicator set, inspired after Vindicator Maraad.
    I like yours, very fancy and Draenish (?) Cloak could be more colorful I suppose, tad stereotypical, but good none the less 9/10

Here's mine with some TBC pieces. what can you do as a monk?

edit: photobucket really just kills the quality of the image..
    Last edited by Heffladin; 2014-11-04 at 11:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heffladin View Post
    I like yours, very fancy and Draenish (?) Cloak could be more colorful I suppose, tad stereotypical, but good none the less 9/10

[IMG]http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b557/mans51/monkmog_zps8c368ffc.jpg[IMG]

Here's mine with some TBC pieces. what can you do as a monk?

edit: photobucket really just kills the quality of the image..
    I like it, however I'm starting to see monks in BT gear all over the place. Still, I like the way the colors work together. Good choice of tabard. 7/10

I was feeling nerdy and made a demon hunter set for my rogue. Nothing special, just figured I'd contribute for a change:

Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Luko View Post
    I like it, however I'm starting to see monks in BT gear all over the place. Still, I like the way the colors work together. Good choice of tabard. 7/10

I was feeling nerdy and made a demon hunter set for my rogue. Nothing special, just figured I'd contribute for a change:

I like it, he's quite handsome. Never seen a set in the way that you've set it up before. 9/10, I likes, he'd definitely catch my attention in game..

Lorelei Legace, the Dark Priestess of Lust:
    Last edited by Lady Dragonheart; 2014-11-05 at 12:30 AM.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    ^ 10/10, Very unique, nice colors, and barely any tier pieces, definitely one of the most creative transmogs I've seen in a while
    Last edited by Putin-Chan; 2014-11-07 at 04:33 AM.