10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashix View Post
    Thanks, i didn't want to be the one to say it :P

Well I like it so who cares what you think really.
    Why so defensive? if you really didn't care what someone thinks of your set, you shouldn't have posted it in the "Rate the transmog above you!" thread

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darus View Post
    Hmm 7/10 for the paladin in orange!

My captains outfit!

It looks good, 7/10, the boots, guantles, belt and shoulders are a little out of place (The purple stick out way too much, at least not that much in the guantles, but in the rest of the set it looks... weird), also... Your axe looks like it have legs :P (Those new weapons are great for any Alliance based transmog... i hate that cause i'm horde D: )

Quote Originally Posted by Darus View Post
    My captains outfit!

I feel if you'd mix in some T9 leather stuff, this set would look great. Not to keen on the shoulders :< 6,5/10 in my eyes.

Latest non-conventional tmog of mine

had to find a set that fit the blue hue of the bow.

Last edited by gruxxar; 2015-12-19 at 09:54 AM.
    made by Shyama

Who said I'm being defensive. I'm simply stating I don't care what you think. End of story.
    i'd say you are being defensive and do care, otherwise you wouldnt be here. and your transmog sucks

10+ Year Old Account
    Who said I'm being defensive. I'm simply stating I don't care what you think. End of story.
    I hope you understand what a defensive reply is....

Either way, its not like you have to care, in the end, we are all here cause we want to see and be part of the creation of a great transmog, if you can't take an opinion of what you have, then there is no point on posting it

Deleted
    Then why did you post your set in the ''Rate the transmogrification set above you!'' thread instead of the normal ''show of your transmog'' Monk thread? I mean it's literally in the title of the thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gruxxar View Post
    I feel if you'd mix in some T9 leather stuff, this set would look great. Not to keen on the shoulders :< 6,5/10 in my eyes.

Latest non-conventional tmog of mine

had to find a set that fit the blue hue of the bow.

Sorry your transmog got buried in the conversation, either way, i like that the pet match the set, i know that the helm was one of the main part of it, but it looks so weird with those shoulders, but the shoulders go so well with everything else, so i think it could be easier to find another helm, maybe something smaller (let the shoulders SHINE! and be the center of the set :P ) 8 out of 10

Well... now that i have been thinking on taking out my Hunter from the Nether, i came up with these 2 sets:

Note: No idea why the resolution of this pic is so low also the hair should not be visible but for some reason the helmet model bugged :S
    Still not sure what weapon im going to use

Last edited by Maxilian; 2015-12-24 at 05:07 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Cant really say since its so pixely. That mask goes great with the zandalari outfits though .

Been working on some stuff myself:

Still work in progress on my druid as i want my transmogs to be fully usable in combat. Lighting makes it seem if colours doesnt allign but they do. Need to find me gloves and a good weapon (if anyone knows a black with gold one, let me know).

My rogue/DH. Ideally would use a visage but cba to farm BT
    Since i didnt get a rating before.

7/10

I get a lot of compliments for my set but what I'm indecisive on is whether to have chin cocks for my Draenei (as well as hair) and whether I should wear the Illidari cape I got because I hate capes. Otherwise, I'm pretty satisfied and would like feedback here.
    Last edited by YUPPIE; 2016-01-04 at 07:39 PM.

Chincocks or GTFO. Even better if you have the triangle moose-tache with them. The set looks great, My little tiny nit-pick would be that the green on the shoulders is a different shade than the other greens but that's about it. Also what weapon will you be using?

9.5/10

Here's my planned druid mog for Legion. Since I don't have a subscription right now I had to make it in Wowhead's Dressing Room. Only missing the boots on live.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    I get a lot of compliments for my set but what I'm indecisive on is whether to have chin cocks for my Draenei (as well as hair) and whether I should wear the Illidari cape I got because I hate capes. Otherwise, I'm pretty satisfied and would like feedback here.
    I don't know, unless you're RP'ing as some kind of Illidari engineer or something along those lines I would probably get a different headpiece or just hide it, I also would perhaps get a chestpiece too because to me it kind of looks like the chestpiece isn't really attached to anything, I don't know how it would be kept in place if it's just sitting on your character's shoulder.

8/10, classy look.

Clicky for full-size!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    8/10, classy look.

Clicky for full-size!
    Why not use the hc version of the shoulders, the ones that are black and red?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    8/10, classy look.

Clicky for full-size!
    I can totally see what you're going for but there's a bit too much of a contrast between the shoulders/chest and the head/arms. 7.5/10.

On another note, I completed my CMs. I rarely see these weapons used but i'm happy that I feel they go with my tmog.

8/10 aswell.

Someone said he didn't like the goggles and lack of shirt you see up this page. So I want to know if other people like this or the other one better

8/10 aswell.

Someone said he didn't like the goggles and lack of shirt you see up this page. So I want to know if other people like this or the other one better
    I like this version better than your other you posted in the last page. I give it a 9/10 for its great cohesiveness. -1 for the dual-wielding, but that's just my personal preference because I think 2h'ers are better for Draenei. I'd totally go with http://www.wowhead.com/item=31062/to...-axe-of-battle

I've got a bunch of mogs I'd like critiqued. I've got a Mage alt that I'm looking to have look drastically different from my main (t3), so I threw together these sets to decide from.

Click for Full Size~

Last edited by TheWorkingTitle; 2016-01-10 at 07:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    've got a bunch of mogs I'd like critiqued. I've got a Mage alt that I'm looking to have look drastically different from my main (t3), so I threw together these sets to decide from.
    I think you did the best job with the blue and gold one. Usually tabards and robes are like socks and sandals, but you've managed to blend that tabard in perfectly. 7/10

Clicky for full-size!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you did the best job with the blue and gold one. Usually tabards and robes are like socks and sandals, but you've managed to blend that tabard in perfectly. 7/10

Clicky for full-size!

8.5/10 I like it, it's not too over the top, it all matches nicely, well done.

I'm currently farming the honor to get the Mage S11 (the image isn't the best quality, unfortunately). Going to either get a new staff, or use the one in the image and add the Winter's Grasp illusion to it.

Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

I'd give it a 10 but I feel that the belt doesn't quite match the ensemble. I love mage tiers and sets.
    This is my Legion transmog for my DK, Eranna (know in-life as Annarel... wait, who cares, Eranna, her name right now is Eranna).
    I liked the idea of a yellow-esque set for her, as she's not that much of a killing machine, but more of a fallen hero who's back to life and making the most of the situation kind of gal... And I really wanted a yellow set that looks kinda glorious and bright and shiny and not that gritty, dark and full of skulls fantasy of a DK that they're trying to sell us since the first tier for a DK came out.
    Also, I like the idea of a weapon that contrasts a bit with the whole set... which is why I opted for a weapon that had hints of purple in it.
    Anyway, no more mumbling shit to try and justify my choice, lmao.
    Here she is:

Like purple set.

Deleted
    8/10 aswell.

[SNIP]

There we go! Looks much better now 8,5/10

This is what my rogue is going to be wearing, went for a very down to earth forest ranger kind of set.

Last edited by mmocb78b2e29a3; 2016-01-16 at 04:01 PM.