Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    A flask or an elixir.. Le sigh

I've gotten all the alliance TOC pets, a green proto drake, a blue proto drake, and a few random rare pets like azure blue whelp, oozling, and phoenix hatchling. I also used to run like 10 ZA/ZGs a day because I was bored and MS tanking. I did it more as a timed run for myself than anything. My record on ZG is 20 minutes, ZA is 35. Keep in mind this was with random pugs not a formed group.

Got a mechanopeep the other day, sold for about 3.5K apart from that just gems and pots... but I can only do the healer call to arms so I can't do it that often.

Blue battlebot, 100g
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

Deleted
    Gundrak Hatchling, that's pretty much all though.

I got Baron's mount twice and the phoenix hatchling. That's literally it for "things that aren't incredibly lame that I've received in satchels."

Reins of the Blue Drake like the OP. xD

Though, in a twist of irony, that taught me never to auto-loot a bag, my first run of hMgT on my warrior net me a White Hawkstrider. About 2 hours later, I opened a Satchel I got in a heroic... and autolooted a White Hawkstrider. *facepalm*

this threads makin me regear for prot :L
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Blue Drake and Polar Bear mount. Nothing special but i sent em to an alt.

Deleted
    Some very rare pet I sold for some thousand gold. I don't remember which and the exact amount I got for it, but not like it really matters anyway. Most of the time you just get pure junk, unless you're farming valor don't bother!
    Last edited by mmocff76f9a79b; 2011-10-01 at 02:13 PM.

deathcharger's reins
    proto drake (plagued? green? i forget)

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Gotten one epic which was the Blue Proto. (from Oculus) Other items I've gotten are 2 disgusting oozlings and a few of those 'horde only' pets like the Sen'jin Fetish. Easy gold if you can get them.
    Blue Proto is from Utgarde Pinnacle.

I got a disgusting oozeling pet the other day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

already had every possible thing

Ravenlord
    Blue Proto
    White Hawkstrider
    Elwynn Lamb

Got Deathcharger's Reins on the PTR, lol
    Stulti se laudant.
    Minecraft Survival Server: 203.206.166.219:25565
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fpiceail

i got some pets, a Shore Crab (not sure about the name), other that looks like a troll mask or something like that dunno the name neither(just looked it up in wowhead its a Sen'jin Fetish), and yellow firefly its actually called Firefly
    Last edited by Ulfric Trumpcloak; 2011-10-01 at 05:15 PM.

I've gotten 1 alliance tourney pet and the polar bear mount from Storm Peaks. I raged hard when I got both because they both came after I transferred my dps main off the server that my tank was on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    I got White Polar Bear(the one from Storm Peaks daily) on my Paladin

Is everyone posting here as a tank?
    I`m a poor rogue, never ever saw how a damn satchel looks like.
    Rogues don't do buffs or other group things. If you want a hug ask the Paladin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudefella View Post
    Teldrassil Sproutling

Best. Companion. Ever. Falls asleep whenever u stand still too long. Awesome on the tanking fights that doesn't require much movement.
    Sorry but try to /dance with the moonkin hatchling pet and see what happens...waaaaay better.

I've gotten a few of the argent tourney pets out of the bag but no special mount. My friend did get the blue drake however and I'm quite jealous.

---------- Post added 2011-10-01 at 05:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nudle View Post
    Is everyone posting here as a tank?
    I`m a poor rogue, never ever saw how a damn satchel looks like.
    I've gotten a satchel on my healer once or twice as well...it's not just tanks :P