leveling in the new world as a hunter

waddup mmo champs i just resubbed after a year long break after arthas was defeated.i transferred to a new server,new toon,etc.

do i still have to go through hellfire peninsula zangarmarsh etc or is there a new questing route?

Quote Originally Posted by MkX View Post
    waddup mmo champs i just resubbed after a year long break after arthas was defeated.i transferred to a new server,new toon,etc.

do i still have to go through hellfire peninsula zangarmarsh etc or is there a new questing route?
    You still have to go through Outlands.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gaq62VCcnew
    Nevar 4get Exarch Cyn.
    The Horde and The Alliance haven't changed since Warcraft 2. Pandaren are the first true change to either faction for 12 years.

Deleted
    Yes you do, you can stay in the "old" new world though till around 62.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're not fond of Outland, give it 'til 4.3 and dungeon level. They updated the dungeons some--the questgivers are inside the dungeons now--so you can just clear dungeon or BG your way through while still getting those dungeon quests with meaty turnin XP and gear on-level with the dungeon's loot.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    pretty much everything in outland and northrend content hasn't changed

Signature By: Dubbelbasse

There are no alternative questing zones to the 60 -70 (68) zones of Outland, but you can take up Archaeology (and/or mining/herbalism) and level past Outland in that fashion. There's also PvP.

---------- Post added 2011-10-01 at 01:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    If you're not fond of Outland, give it 'til 4.3 and dungeon level. They updated the dungeons some--the questgivers are inside the dungeons now--so you can just clear dungeon or BG your way through while still getting those dungeon quests with meaty turnin XP and gear on-level with the dungeon's loot.
    If you want to avoid Outland, dungeon leveling from approx. 60 to 70 is going to send you to Outland dungeons which would seem to kind of defeat the purpose.