Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Your Character Lore

Do you guys actually play your main toon as a character with his own background and lore, or just as a mindless grind toon. If so, tell us what your character's story is.

Valvatorez is among the longest standing Death Knights in the Ebon Blade. Originally a high ranking member of the Scourge, Valvatorez's exploits were known when he defiled Quel'thalas alongside Arthas and his armies of the undead. Eventually, Valvatorez was assigned to assist in plague deployment in the Eastern Plaguelands from within Naxxramas. When adventurers raided Naxxramas, Valvatorez confronted them following Gothik's defeat and was defeated. Before he could be slain however, he fled Naxxramas and observed from afar as Kel'thuzad was defeated and despite his desertion, he maintained his rank in the Scourge and later oversaw some construction for Icecrown Citadel. Many years later, Valvatorez was assigned to Acherus to assist in razing the Scarlet Crusade and joined Darion Mograine's cause after witnessing the Lich King's betrayal.

Valvatorez has always been known for his extreme hatred of the Orcs, having fought them from the days the Dark Portal was opened in Azeroth. Despite the Orc's redemption following Mannaroth's death, Valvatorez still holds onto the belief that Orcs are purely evil, and will kill almost any orc he encounters. The only orcs that are spared from his wrath are the ones he absolutely cannot harm, though he still openly expresses his contempt directly in front of them. However Valvatorez begrudgingly admires Thrall for his immense power and continuing efforts to hold the world together, and does not attempt to provoke him.

Following the Lich King's defeat, Valvatorez mostly resigned from the Ebon Blade's cause and began participating in the Alliance's most unethic and brutal military operations in order to quench his curse of inflicting pain, by unleashing his wrath upon the Horde and specifically...Orcs.

List your story!

10+ Year Old Account
    This probably belongs more in the RP forums... but I'll answer anyway, for at least the one I consider my main, and maybe some of the others later.

Kayaan was a Vindicator, once upon a time. She fought long and hard in the wars on Draenor, until she fell, her throat slashed by an orcish blade. She was rescued and kept alive - barely - by her sister Tetriana and her friends, but at a cost. The injury from a fel-poisoned blade never healed entirely right, and she was rendered mute. While never falling so far as to become one of the Broken, she did stumble in her faith and lose the confidence in her own abilities and in the Light, ending in her feeling unable to continue fighting as a Vindicator.

She led a rather aimless existence for a while, doing odd jobs and making leather goods. Somewhere along the way, she came to listen to the teachings of Nobundo and the shamans who followed him, and this set her hooves on the path of the elements and the spirits. She grew in strength, taking part in many battles in Outland and Northrend, and in time became a Stormcaller in the ranks of the Earthen Ring. In the present day, she is a diligent fighter on the Molten Front, beating back the Firelord's minions with the forces of wind and storm, and occasionally lending her limited talent as a healer to keep others on the front fighting - Alliance and Horde alike, taking to heart the Earthen Ring's neutral stance.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Joholy was a squire in Northshire who eventually adventured on to greater things. Also his equipment got better.
    You know that pandas eat bamboo, there. They love the bamboo. You get, eh, you get a panda? And you got a bamboo in your backyard? It'll ruin it. Right? You got bamboo furniture? Well, uh, well, pandas go nuts.

10+ Year Old Account
    heres my story!

Nurm was born to a family of wealthy mages in the town of Raven Hill shortly before the first war. at an early age he showed talent in the arts of music, writing, and magic. he was cursed, however, with a frail and scrawny body, something he would blame on his parent's magical heritage. he would always admire those who had the power to fight for what they believed in, and he vowed to someday be just like them. he tried to become a paladin, but the ways of the sword didn't fit him well. he then spent several years as a priest of the holy light. once he made enough gold, he moved away from his homeland in what would become Duskwood and move to a cottage not far form Northshire Abbey in Elwynn forest. there he continued the ways of the light, and left his family to their spellbooks and tomes. as darkness fell on his homeland, he would grow to resent his upbringing, believing that it was his parent's fault duskwood was the way it had become. he quickly adopted the drawl and customs of a peasent and sought to manipulate the feeble-minded populace into purging the undead from azeroth. this would include the remnants of the scourge as well as the forsaken of the horde. Nurm waved from the undeads told since youth that he had some elvish blood from sometime in the past, but he quickly adopted the persona of an Arathi nationalist who only wanted to see his land of lordaeron saved from the undead. he turned a blind eye to duskwood, however, believing that his parents deserved what they got. he still does practice magic as well as the light however, and truly has no qualms with the arcane. though he wants to reforge the alliance into a nationalistic war machine, his ambitious goals seem to be to no avail, as his radical preachings have only rallied but a few peasents to his selfish goals. to this day, he can still be found speaking of war outside Northshire abbey

10+ Year Old Account
    My character's story is a long one.
    To keep it neat, nice, and simple I will drastically cut it into a quarter!

Paladin of the Naaru > Death Knight
    His family was split apart, and presumed killed.
    He qq'd and found a new wife, and she gave birth to his son.
    He got captured during the shattering by Twilights Cultists.
    Was being tortured to death, but escaped by luck.
    Back to his family, but they thought he left her with the baby.
    Everyone hated him for a bit, until he explained himself.
    Happy Ending... for now. DUN DUN DUUUUUN! (;

My newest Character, Woundful.

Reckful and Woundman both quit, I'm taking their place.

Moving this to the Roleplaying section for you. Mostly because you'll get a lot more nice answers here and less trolls than you would in General Discussions.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

10+ Year Old Account
    A broken down version of the lore behind Synros.

- Synros was once an eager student of the Kirin Tor, wanting to become a powerful mage. One day he stumbled upon a hidden section in the Dalaran library on Necromancy, and began to study it in secret. After a while learned how to combined several types of magic together, but his favorite being frost.
    - His master had later heard rumors of Synros' practice of Necromancy, and confronted him. They got in an agruement, and Synros denounced his master, and the Kirin Tor, and left Dalaran. He made his way to the city or Lordaeron, were he joined their army, and was under command by Prince Arthas. Synros remained loyal to Arthas, even after he had killed his father, and also became a Death Knight. In return, Synros was granted more power and knowledge on the use of magic, but he lusted for more.
    - During the thrid war, Synros fought on the side of the Scourge. After the war, he traveled to Duskwood, where he worked as a double agent in the Alliance. He fought against the Burning Legion in Outlands, and gladly helped kill Illidan as revenge for Arthas. But all the while still practicing frost magic, and waiting for the day his king would return.
    -When Arthas had finally returned as the Lich King, Synros was meet by a Death Knight who told him that his king had called upon him once again. Up until those bastards of the Argent Crusade had slain Arthas, he continued to work as a double agent, but also oversaw the creation of several new types of Scourge.
    - With his powers no longer amplified by the Lich King, he realizes that he must fight to survive. With Deathwing once again on Azeroth, there would be no place for him in this new world, if the Old Gods succeed.
    Last edited by Synros; 2011-10-02 at 10:22 PM.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Deleted
    Wow, An insteresting story.. I wish I had such a inspiring past..

Deleted
    Most of my RP characters exist in-game too. A reasonable chunk of them are level 85 too.

Just to recap Lokann:

-Born on the way from the Lordaeron/Khaz Modan border to an internment camp.
    -Raised in captivity. Best friend (wink wink nudge nudge) was a female named Rykha.
    -Saved by Thrall's Horde.
    -Fought during the Third War, after that joined the Kor'kron, fought in Outland.
    -During the war in Northrend served on Orgrim's Hammer and was betrayed by commanding officer. Lost a Mak'gora against said officer. Split ways with the Horde and joined the Argent Crusade rather than face execution.
    -After the war was done, served under the Crusade in the Plaguelands.
    -Was called in for a mission of importance in the Burning Steppes, but never reached his goal due to a Forest Troll ambush in the Hinterlands. His companion (a Wildhammer named Cannagh) was killed and Lokann left to die. His axe was shattered.
    -A mysterious Troll reforged the shards of Lokann's axe and Cannagh's stormhammer into a large blade. Lokann used the blade to fight a storm elemental. As the elemental was absorbed into the sword, its energies collapsed, 'killing' Lokann. However, somehow he managed to return, his eyes glowing with the power of the strom and his sword crackling with lightning.
    -Killed Gadaro (Forest Troll leader who killed Cannagh), retrieving his companion's shrunken head. Delivered the Dwarf's mortal remains to Aerie Peak.
    -Now he's still a member of the Crusade, tasked with protecting travellers en route from the Plaguelands to the Thandol Span.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another of mine - she stands out a bit from the rest in being a) my oldest continuously-played character and b) the one who's had a completely in-character race change.

Mira Silverbrook was born in Silvermoon City, the younger of two daughters of a priest of the Light and a teacher of the arcane. She had little interest in the church, and less still in learning magic, spending most of her young life idolizing Ranger-General Windrunner and the Farstriders. She was sheltered, however, forbidden by her parents (and later by her elder sister) from becoming a ranger until after the fall of Quel'thalas, when Kael'thas returned to retake the city. Even her family finally had to admit that the Sin'dorei were desperate for every defender they could find, and at long last Mira achieved her goal of joining the Farstriders as a trainee.

She cut her teeth on the Scourge remnants in Eversong, and as soon as Silvermoon joined the Horde, she made a beeline for Orgrimmar, looking for adventure and excited to be out from under her family and out on her own for the first time. She befriended a scrappy little grey boar that she named Porkchop - and after a misunderstanding with someone who thought she was an Alliance spy, she also befriended a one-eyed hulking brute of a Tauren hunter named Jai. Mira and Jai became travelling companions and partners in battle, and Jai taught Mira something of the Tauren ways of hunting and living off the land.

Mira tried to keep her roots in Silvermoon at first, but after several betrayals by friends and lovers, slowly became hardened and cynical toward her own kin and turned more and more toward her work, her battles, and her friendship with Jai. When her sister died, that severed her last real roots in Quel'thalas, and she moved permanently to the forests of Feralas shortly after the fall of Kil'jaeden and the restoration of the Sunwell. She lingered around the edges of her partner's small tribe, never quite one of them, often looked at suspiciously by those who distrusted her for the blood elf's addiction to arcane energies, but permitted and tolerated because of her partnership. They fought their way through Northrend, and Mira joined the Argent Crusade, believing that it was more important to fight the Scourge than to go to war against the Alliance when the whole world was in danger. Jai, not one to swear loyalty to any faction save his own people, never officially joined the Crusade, but the two still fought side-by-side from vengeance Landing all the way to Icecrown.

As the years passed, that partnership gave way to deeper feelings that she struggled to ignore - since after all, it was scandalous at best, deviant at worst, and that was without discussing the issue of physical incompatibility. The issue finally came to a head when the big Tauren spoke his heart first, and unsure how to respond without ruining the relationship with the partner she'd come to regard as her best friend... she ran, going into hiding in Outland for a few weeks.

While in the Scryer library, she met an archmage and former magister who feigned concern and played to her time of emotional weakness, drawing the entire story out of her. He offered her his help... for a price. He'd craft a magical artifact that would allow her to temporarily transform into the form of a Tauren, if she would 'acquire' a few items for him - some of which would require assassinating a Death Knight who had custody of the necessary objects. Weighing her distrust toward her own people against her feelings, she took the devil's deal with the magister. The death knight died, the items acquired, she traded them to the magister for a black cube-shaped pendant that held the transformation magic.

It was only a few days later, while hunting jasmine in the Twilight Highlands, that she was ambushed by the magister's hirelings. He wanted to ensure that his acquisitions remained secret. Mira was meant to die that day, and as far as most of the world knows, she did. When she awoke, the pendant was in shattered fragments, and she was stuck in the body of a Tauren. As far as the Horde knows, Mira Silverbrook was killed in an ambush by Twilight Cultists... but shortly thereafter, Asha of the Emberhorn tribe began her rise through the ranks, the trust of her identity kept secret from all but her partner/mate and a very small handful of trusted friends and allies.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

My characters Morzath, Archilios, Acnoctus, Zanicel, Drakgul, and Elifritz are all backgrounds of their respective characters that I fleshed out and edited slightly (for example, Drakgul in-game is my Death Knight, while here he is a shamany guy)

All but Zani and Drak have complete biographies... I've been lazy with updating them

Deleted
    This is my first EVER attempt at roleplaying, guys. Have mercy on me :P

Garok was no young orc, his heart blackened by the atrocities he had witnessed in his 43 years of life. His place of birth was unbeknownst to him. Garok knew the mass of land once called Draenor was his home, but if in some mythical way Draenor was free for the orcs to return to, what patch of land would bear his family name? He had no recollection of parental love; from as far back as he could remember he had been on his own and fending for himself, braving harsh weathers and staving of those that wished to take advantage of his lack of companionship - from the bites of the rabid hyenas that plagued the Barrens to the potent stings of the Scorpids that wandered Tanaris.
    The dull green skinned orc was a book that could be judged by cover. He donned slashes, scars and scrapes from the numerous scraps and encounters he'd had, donning a 'ready-for-battle' stance, unwilling to ever place his battle worn axe back into it's sheath. The expression on his face was that of constant aggression for he knew nothing other than fight to survive. It was as though the wind had maliciously lured him endlessly into different territories, and due to the rough conditions of many lands in Kalimdor, the hostility was not always down to Garok being orc but simply that he was alien to the tribes that he came across. Like many, they feared the safety of their own above the acceptance of an intruder. Nethertheless, the hostility played a great role in the cementing of Garok's emotions and conscience, for he had slaughtered in rage and bloodlust; which had occasionally led to blind lust and dishonor.

By now, Garok knew the whole of Kalimdor better than he knew himself, when the humidity began to creep into the emptiness of Desolace and the tinted skies began to hide behind sky high green pastures, he'd left the grey land and entered Feralas. The rustle and crunch of leaves and branches in the surrounding bushes in an unusually gentle tread let him know that he was heading into enemy territories, and that a Night Elf Ranger was reporting his every move. But the familiarity held no sentiment for Garok, for he had no place to call home other than that few metres of land he'd retreat to every night. He'd heard tales about Eastern Kingdom, and though he felt like he did not hold a place in the Horde, he knew that regardless of this, a common enemy - the Alliance - would gladly leave his corpse littered amongst other unfortunate victims. And he knew that the lands of the East were home to this common enemy. If he were to reap lives, why not cast hell upon those that wanted him dead rather than those innocently protecting their land?

PLEASE give me a lil feedback guys, I've got to go out and have no means of saving this other than post it. If there is positive response, I'll gladly continue!
    Last edited by mmoc8bb6fc4e9d; 2011-10-04 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Changed orc lore a little.

If I recall, the Orcs really didn't go to Kalimdor till early in WC3, which was about 20 or so years ago (I think less actually, timelines always screw me over) in game time. I would say you could just have him as a young adult.

Typically though, I have a group of three gnome siblings I tend to play a decent amount, or at least two of them which are my unofficial mains at the moment, the third I may actually change at this point, but generally.

The oldest sibling is Madaph, he was born in Gnomeregan under a pair of Kirin Tor mages, they wished to have him follow in their studies, so at approximately the age of ten (I was thinking to make him a bit older, but instead decided that he would show magic fairly early, and the first ten or so years till he reached an older age he would essentially go through basic studies non-magic based) he was sent to Dalaran for studies till approximately 30. His studies under a master were mostly done, (taught by a high elf pyromancer, later becomes a blood elf warlock who I should really write out more...) and he decided to go home. At that time, Gnomeregan had been invaded by the Troggs, and he decided to leave with his youngest sister Azriel, feeling not too many connections to his home, being gone for decades. (His mother and father died in the Gnomeregan incident, his slightly younger sister, Finnett, stayed and worked as a medic in safe zones.)

He moved to Ironforge and worked as an explorers league scholar for about fifteen to sixteen years, till approximately the Burning Crusade came out, he then decided to move to Stormwind, as Azriel had grown up enough to take care of herself and he was feeling a bit restless. He then went through generally my playing of him (Joined a guild, became 2nd in command, got married, had a kid, wife and kid died, joined a new group, time goes on).

Madaph is intelligent, even for a gnome, though lacks a bit of the spazzery the race can be prone to (not to say he can be hyper and excited over things, you have to see him writing about magic). He tends to be a bit of a killjoy at times, being somewhat cynical and a bit blunt as well, but tends to be a decent enough fellow.

Azriels story was slightly more tragic, but I find her a much funner character in general RP wise. She showed barely any magical talent compared to her brother or sister, so her mother and father, while more magic oriented, decided to let her do what she wanted. She went to work as an engineer, as any proper gnome should. At the age of sixteen, her brother took her to Ironforge, where she spent nearly twenty years, while she did spend a lot of time in Tinker Town, she spent nearly as much time in the Military quarter in Ironforge, taking tips from dwarvish engineers and soldiers. At approximately the age of thirty six, she went off on her own travels.

Azrie takes a lot of influence from the gnomes and dwarves, makes Madaphs occasional lack of tact look like the most polite gentleman around. Very proud of herself, she tends to have a very high opinion of herself, and tends to rarely have it challenged as much as it should. She loves designing and building things, while not always fanciful, she holds a large fondness for guns and explosives, loving practical devices, though she will go into mindbendingly complex designs at times. One thing that does tend to be annoying to her though is people criticizing her technology or work, having been to an extent the runt of the litter in her family, due to being the only one not able to use magic, she has a mindset that magic is impractical and that technology can replicate it and make it better (Basically longbow versus crossbow argument to her).
    Last edited by Requiemcliff; 2011-10-04 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Requiemcliff View Post
    If I recall, the Orcs really didn't go to Kalimdor till early in WC3, which was about 20 or so years ago (I think less actually, timelines always screw me over) in game time. I would say you could just have him as a young adult.

(Will add my characters in shortly, being lazy)
    It has definitely been a while since I have read the timeline but I am guessing... Oh 10-15 years.

Other than general timeline issues Sepuki, I think it was fairly well written. I'd love to see this in a character biography format

Deleted
    Thanks guys, when I get back home I'll make the relevant edits. Lack of proof reading ftl lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I RP in my head, but all my characters have a story, a way they met/belong to the group. I can’t create a character without working them in. Their family name is Fox (though not all are blood related, they consider themselves a family due to closeness).

The patriarch of the family, and my main, is Lothar. He is a draenai, young when they escaped to Azeroth from the destroyed Draenor. He therefore considers Azeroth his home, while his parents still refer to the old world as home. He gets an idea of something he wants to master, and sets his sights on it. He wanted to be master of machines, beasts, and dragons. He trained under the gnomes in Ironforge, and became an expert engineer. He learned about the beasts of Azeroth and became a beast master, taming some of the most exotic ones. His latest obsession was the history of the various races, mastering archeology, and even becoming a professor to young history-buffs in IF. He has never become a master of dragons.

His younger sister is Salmina, a trained priestess with a dark side to her. When they first ventured out into the world, they hired a guide. A paladin named Emma, who grew tired of the Argent Dawn politics and set out on her own.

Lothar’s favorite pet was a bear he named Fuzzy. One day, while in Darnassus, the bear swallowed a wisp, merging with the soul of a fallen night elf. The bear evolved into something more, and by learning the druidic arts, learned to merge the essence of other animals, though bear is its true physical form.

Lothar once tamed a worgen, and named it Fury. While at first thought to be just a beast, he quickly learned there was more intelligence inside. Salmina used the mind powers of a priest to unlock the human part of the mind. This one was lucky, the worgen pet came from when Garwal was tamable in worgen form. Then afterwards, it was announced worgen would be a playable race.

Between adventures, they like to settle down. Lothar having become an excellent chef along the way, opened up a restaurant. He hired two local dwarfs to help him out.

But the best story, IMO, are my mage and warlock, will follow up.

---------- Post added 2011-10-05 at 07:14 PM ----------

My mage is Powers Fox. This character pre-dates WoW, I created a character that used magic to bind his soul so that if/when he died, he would come back. However, he didn’t complete the inscription on his soul, and left a piece open to randomness. So when he reincarnates, he pops up in a random place/time in any universe. He returns to his original age, around eighteen, and has all previous memories. The reason for this character is so he can pop up in any fantasy I have, like Wizarding School or Star Wars.

He randomly appears in Azeroth, and meets the Fox family (from my post above). He quickly fits in with them. While he has a lot of magical training from previous worlds, he asks this new group to escort him to Dalaran, where he can perfect his magic of this world. He falls in love with the draenai girl, Salmina (a weakness of his is passion for the women), though she never returns the feelings. She had been working with a demon, to increase her powers over shadow. As part of the deal, the demon is going to take her to the demon realm.

Salmina asks for the rest of the group’s help. They are no match for the demon, and they may die/be captured. Powers wants to save her (thinking that might win her over), so he strikes a deal with the demon and vows to be his willing servant. The demon has greater control over a willing servant than one who will fight, so he accepts. The others are returned to safety.

Powers is tortured and made to do awful things. He regrets the decision, and now only longs for death. Meanwhile, the rest of the group is doing everything they can to find him, using mages and warlocks to summon him. While battling on behalf of the demon, Powers intentionally throws a fight, dying in the process. As he will just reincarnate in a new universe.

However, the summoning that was going on for him sort of changed the randomness. Instead of going to a completely different universe, like he normally does, he was pulled back in time, to the same group. But the corruption of the demon seeped into his soul, and he was not completely reset. He was stained by the demonic energies. His hair was black, his skin was blanched from being removed so far away from light.

And there in the group was him, Powers, before the pact with the demon. At first he hid his identity, taking on the name Arisen. Eventually Powers figures out who he is. He is awaiting the time when Salmina is going to be taken by the demon, and debates if he will let her go (he no longer has the same feelings for her that the younger version of himself did), or let his younger self go through with it like he had to. When the time comes, he impresses the demon with the powers he has, and takes the place of both Salmina and Powers. Eventually, he escapes from the demon, having made other demon allies while there (a succubus, Voidwalker, etc).

So my mage and warlock are essentially the same person, existing side-by-side due to a time loop, with some shared memories, and some different. They exist independently now, so when they die, they separately go to another universe, but they tend to follow one another, meeting up again. Arisen has some contempt for Powers, knowing his life had been so much easier than his own, because of his sacrifice.

Thank you zomgname for the signature and avatar!

Deleted
    All Characters I've ever played I've made a story for. I always try to strive for them to be more of background heroes doing heroic deeds but not of the magnitude to be praised by people everywhere.

Ninara Stormsoul are counted among the Draenor generation of the Draenei, those born on the world which nearly became the tomb of their entire people.
    Born to an elder mage who were among those who followed Velen when Argus fell and a young priestess hailing from a deeply devout family. She was just a child when the orcish horde descended upon her hometown Telmor. Her father was too late to save her infant brother and died avenging his young son's death. Bravely her mother carried her from the fallen town hounded by several orcs. As her powers drained she came to a high cliff dropping into a raging river. As a last resort she flung herself into the waters taking a barbed orcish spear deep into her back.
    As ninara regained consciousness she found herself on the bank of the river all alone. Days later she was found in a near feral state by Vindicator Couraan, her mother's uncle and one of two remaining bloodkin.

Ever since the death of her parents she has carried a pitch black hatred for all orcs and all those who would side with them. She can never see eye to eye with Prophet Velen and those who shares his views. She will never forgive the orcs. She chose to answer the call of the elements as a shaman to distance herself from the rest of her people who she views with pity. She would never abandon them and will probably die for them but she pity them still.

As Draenor withered and died under the fist of the orcish horde, Ninara and a small band of draenei took refuge in Farahlon. They watch with curiosity as the Alliance expedition founded Kirin'var village. Wanting to know who these noble strangers were who fought and routed the orcish horde who nearly wiped out all Draenei, Ninara started spying on them. To her dismay she was discovered by a quel'dorei mage apprentice called Alanassori Earthheart who later became her closest friend. Through her Ninara learned much about the Alliance of Lordaeron and of the high elves who she felt a kinship with seeing many similiar traits with her own people. They spent much time together teaching each other all they knew, as Alanassori had much spare time with the disappearence of her master and ancient anscestor Bel'remar Earthheart who had gone off to study and hopefully close a portal which was starting to deteriorate the landscape around it despite the protests of his peers who deemed it too dangerous.
    For Ninara this was as close to happiness she would ever acheive in her young life.

This all ended with the arrival of Kael'thas and his wretched blood elves. They descended like locust upon the Kirin'var, killing everyone. Her people went into hiding saying there could be nothing but Ninara refused to listen and went to find her friend.
    Alanassori had managed to escape the fall of Kirin'var but was capture by several blood elves. Ninara found them hours later still defiling her in the most horrible ways. Consumed by rage Ninara charge in and everything went dark before her. As she regained awareness of her surroundings she found herself drenched in in blood surrounded by maimed and scorched corpses.
    Alanasorri died in her arms, too grievously wounded for Ninara's healing spells. With her dying breathe Alanasorri asked Ninara to find her family, if any of them still lived.
    She was horrified what could have happened to them, if they too had fallen as her attackers had. Ninara promised her that if any of them still lived she would make sure they remained safe. She buried her friend there among the hills of Farahlon and forever left her childhood behind.
    Last edited by mmoc90efbc5b1c; 2011-10-05 at 10:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Velshin was one of King Anasterian Sunstrider's royal knights. He fought Valiantly against the scourge to defend his home Quel'Thalas he stayed beside his king till the very end. Despite his skills in swordmanship and power he was no match for Frostmourne mystic power. His sword was shattered and badly wounded from fighting Arthas the death knight. However, he survived and swore revenge against Arthas and the scourge. After so many years of struggle in the icy land of Northrend he finally succeeded avenging his home and his people by defeating the Lich king. Now wanders Azeroth to discover the secrets and history of his ancestors.

However, his quest to discover his ancestors history was interrupted when Deathwing arrived beneath the maelstrom causing the cataclysm. Recently he joined the crusade to finally put an end to Deathwing and his minions.

The story will continue and progress with the game so stay tuned for the next chapter !!!

nice stories