Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    anyone else think that middle model for legendary chain is cooler than final????

Deleted
    I dislike all this weapons, except the polearm. so massive. i like.

lol at Daily Blink. I

Deleted
    The Daily Blink is awesome. lol @ Paladin nerf ;o)

Deleted
    Those are some biiiiig staffs... Also lol @ daily blink.

I like this Blink very good and accurate. Mages have been in such a good place ever since the start, untouched since. Rogues always have stealth nerfs and buffs, stuff that comes out of nowhere... like lets just give them awesome legendaries. Warlocks are always nerfed whenever they out perform a mage and I am not talking 1v1 vs mage in pvp, stupid to argue 1v1 stuff, every x-pac since TBC nothing good has ever really lasted long with Warlocks always temporary. Recent buffs to Priests and DKs and overall through cata pretty true. Always changing gears with Warriors, nerf, buff, oh wait nerf again oh, nerfed too much... oh wait this buff was not enough, okay, now their OP, lets buff this totally different thing over here... oh wait doesn't fix anything, lets nerf this nope doesn't do anything, this is not working as intended... change. Hunter changes has seemed pretty minor through this x-pac. Shamans are like Warriors, except its either a flat buff or nerf, with direction but always changing. Druids have always been in a much better spot this x-pac, old raid druid stacking for example, feral raping, they have been kept in line though. Paladins are great and often OP then nerf bat to the ground.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't get the design team. They wanted the new tier to feel special and unique to each class, and to be honest I think most of them do. But 90% of the new weapons are based off DW or fire. Why? What happened to the unique and cool weapons? Now everything looks the same, both in Firelands and Dragon Soul. And take a look at ICC. Like 98% of the normal mode weapons were blue. Do they lack imagination that much? Take a look at Naxx weapons for example, they weren't all green, sticky and "undead". Most of them were unique and straight out badass.

10+ Year Old Account
    You think maybe some of the models are for the Raid Finder difficulty? Maybe the more basic models could be for the lesser mode. Specially that 2h mace...dull

---------- Post added 2011-10-04 at 05:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by looopy View Post
    anyone else think that middle model for legendary chain is cooler than final????
    The final dagger remindes me of an enchanted weapon from oblivion, with the glow around it

I like the way the Mace - 1H #2 looks. Does anyone know if the clock hands will move or if they will be stationary on the mace?

Paladins.

TO THE GROUND!!!

lmao

It aint easy being pink.

Deleted
    these weapons look like they recycle Deathwings armor and two-handed wearers came so late so no mats left for them. Daily blink--- ROFL especially mage and warrior :-D

daily blink is nice even with DK is wrong

10+ Year Old Account
    I loved the Daily Blink, Hilarious, but I didn't understand the Warrior's

Deleted
    Lol daily blink

I cant understand why everybody likes the weapondesings, they are so... so... ugly. id really appriciate weapons which look like weapons and not like bodyparts form deathwing himself.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Loving the new graphics.. The weapons and Sets are the best I've seen in WoW

Will be pretty disappointed if that cogwheel mace and cogwheel shield are both healing items...

Hoping that the 1h axe with the line of red lava will be the spirit axe.

I love using the newest implemented shield I can get my hands on and showing it off. But, this one (if the cogwheel shield; healing) I will have to transmog, sadly.

15+ Year Old Account
    The daily blink thing is so true. One of the best TDB ever.