Deleted

reskilling herbalism into JC rly THAT profitable for 4.3?

Just what the title reads. Should I consider (as an Alchemist + Herbalist) to reskill herbing into JC?

Deleted
    Do you spend a lot of time actually farming herbs now or do you just buy them off the AH for your alchemy?

If you're not spending hours farming and you have a bit of collateral gold then JC will be more profitable, it also provides better raiding stats should you be that way inclined.

If you spend hours farming.... you may want to invest in an alt that has both herbalism and mining, and thus get double

JC is mainly good in combination with Blacksmithing and Enchanting to shuffle ore. Dont expect to make a fortune on gems.

JC makes me more gold than anything else. I'm just glad the bots stop at selling the gold. If they figure out the shuffle, we're all doomed...

JC/Leatherworking or JC/BS.
    Vanilla WoW was a diamond in the rough. Burning Crusade cleared the rough away and polished that diamond up. During Lich King, that diamond cracked from being over polished and in Cataclysm that diamond was replaced with a cubic zirconia.

Deleted
    How does this "ore shuffling" evry1 talks about work?

i make 30k a week just messing around with jc, doing the elementium shuffle. the shuffle is simple to do AFTER you have figured out how to do it on YOUR server. all severs are different though.

basics

buy elementium ore ( price is based on gem prices on your server )
    prospect it
    take carnellians and transmute them into infernal rubies
    cut rubies into the highest priced cut you can find
    rare quality - orange and purple gems find the best cuts for and cut them
    rare quality - green / blue / yellow gem i simply vendor
    uncomon quality - orange / purple / green / blue gems sell on the ah
    uncomon quality - yellow gems craft into necks and disenchant / vendor.

but like i said the cuts / what gems you make profit on will all change based on your server. the consept is simple but it can be harder to exictue properly on your server depending on prices.