Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    HUman for any class PvP, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by biggischkris View Post
    lol 'PVP THAT MUST BE HUMAN' this is not true at all

for shadow priests i would actually agree with this,
    for disc/holy the NE racials are far more powerfull in my opinion

NE benefits:
    -avoid big dmg inc
    (love to meld when mage wants to shatter me from range, then he has to come spam explosions to find me)
    (or when a hunter at full range pops his cds and you just meld making him waste half of his burst)
    -avoid cc ( if you have a sheep/fear/whatevah inc but you cant los it for some reason, meld is da bawzz)
    -breaks focus
    -2% racial gives you a fair chance to avoid any dmg/cc
    -meld makes you leave combat, giving you the opportunity to drink (los, meld, drink = win)

these racials are huge for any healing spec/class, so why care about human trinket ? NE = win
    In arena games, personally I feel NE FTW regardless the spec. Even shadow-build, meld can break opponents burst pace if you get trained.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blightarrow View Post
    HUman for any class PvP, hands down.
    I beg the differ. I play horde Undead and my will of the forsaken has 30 second internal cooldown on my pvp trinket. It removes fears charms etc etc. It's like having a double trinket. Seriously i couldn't do without. If i would have to choose i would probably go for a gnome due to the same internal cooldown on wingclip removing all snares and stuff and having a double pvp trinket with 30 second internal cooldown and the intellect buff gnomes bring as another racial perk. This would be my choise.
    Once you get used to having more then just the ONE trinket, you will never want to do without it again.
    Last edited by mmocb06d90a6ee; 2011-10-06 at 04:19 AM.

Deleted
    nelf.

looks amazing, and shadowmelding fears is FTW

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't believe that in 3 pages only 1 person has mentioned that humans have a 3% increase to there spirit over the "LAWLFREETRINKETCLASS"

Seriously though, as far as alliance go's, due to that spirit increase any healer, for PvP purposes, that can roll a human, should roll a human if only what they're after is to be all you can be. You open up a trinket slot whilst gaining a 3% increase to your spirit.

Night elf--- If you like to be invisible
    Human-- free trinket, increase to spirit
    Draenei--Dot heal.
    Dwarf---Who plays dwarfs?
    Gnome-- Less noticible, increase to mana pool, 1:30s cooldown to get out of traps and snares.