craig85

366 Ilvl holy priest/ 365 Fury warrior LF morning/weekend raiding guild

Hi all. as the title says im looking for a morning/weekend raiding guild, ive just come back to WoW after having a break for a little bit, i have been playing since the good old vanilla days. Finding it hard to get into a guild since i have no FL experience so i thought ill give this a go, im not a retard i also research the fights and my characters.

As i said im looking for a morning/weekend raiding guild, im from australia and work during the afternoon so its kind of hard to raid on a oceanic server. Serious on raiding and will make every raid. Not looking for a sub in spot would love to be in a core grp.

Hope to hear something back from someone, cheers for reading

craig85
    can also go disc if needed, my priest name is Ammìt from server Khaz'goroth if you want to armory me, and my warrior's name is Mythreir same server

Budro we are in need of a priest to fill our healing roster. We could use your services immediately. Quarantined is a 25 man raiding guild located on the Shadowmoon server. We are 6/7 HM in Firelands. Our raid days are Fridays and Saturdays from 8:00 PM - 1:00 AM EST. Right now we have a high need for players that are able to commit and know their class exceptionally well. Please contact me on realid: goliath_1988(at)yahoo(dot)com so we can discuss more about the guild and you in greater detail. Our website is www(dot)quarantinedwow(dot)com. Good luck in your searches and I hope to hear from you soon.