Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have a Razer Mamba. I love it, but I upgraded to it from a stock Dell mouse, so I don't have much experience with other mice.

Deleted
    Either Naga or blackadder

None, they are all poorly made, Steelseries Sensei, or a stock MX518, Intellimouse 1.1/3.0

For WoW Razer Naga, but if u are not playing WoW i would take Razer Mamba.

There is NO CONTEST on mice. Naga wins.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wMw View Post
    Naga is amazing.
    I give 20k at raid times while my right hand on naga and on left is coffe.
    Also very comfortable at hands, after I got used to it, I found my old mouse and lol'd, also tried it to hold and felt so uncomftable ( i said myself, how da hell I used it before ) zero design btw.(talking 'bout old mouse)
    I have 1 problem left, it is my keyboard, you wouldn't believe how shitty and funny your keyboard gonna look comparing to your perfect razer mouse. My naga and a4tech cheap keyboard not a couple defienetlie.
    Therefore my friend, you should pick up the Razer Lycosa, backlight and extremely beautiful along your naga!!

I have the naga epic and molten I am yet to use the molten but I love my epic, the wireless is unreliable and worthless but plugged in its fantastic. I'm not too sure about the molten it feels like it isn't as wide at the top as the epic and I really like the extra weight of the epic (due to the battery) either way I don't recommend the epic as the extra price isn't worth it as wireless is so unreliable.

Was gonna get a mamba originally but ive heard a lot if bad things about those....
    Last edited by Nasriel; 2011-10-05 at 09:08 AM.

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Okey, so there is no difference. To bad, was hoping that addon maybe would help me with my problem, seems like I can't use shift as a modifier because it just use the secondary Numberpads commands (7 = [home] 8 = [Arrow up] 9 = [pg up] etc etc...)
    u have a switch below it which changes to the original number above the alphabets on the keyboard (i hve no other way of explaining it). U can use either 123 or number pad

Deathadder is the only good mouse razer have made (and its an amazing one ), don't get naga it feels like some awkward spike ball or smt :S

I had a Mamba for a few weeks before it died on me, likely due to a manufactor error (batteries went flat after 2-3 hours of use, and corded it didn't function), but I really liked the design with the larger thumb buttons than what I am used to on Logitech mice. The weight was not ideal though and it felt too light and plastic-like and I have opted towards something with adjustable weights instead. I would probably rate it at 7/10 for my personal preferences.

On a different note, if you are looking for a mouse to complement your 'larger than average' hand, maybe one of the Cyborg R.A.T mice could be a solution? I have been wanting to try one for ages.
    Last edited by Prue; 2011-10-05 at 09:29 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by obscurede View Post
    U can use either 123 or number pad
    The naga buttons are for the numpad, since it ain't enough keybinds so you use 123 as well.

I got mine for a year now and I won't be able to play without it.

I got Mamba 4G few days ago and together with my Ironclad it's like a fukin lotus flower on tile lake.

10+ Year Old Account
    I found the Razor Naga is an awesome mouse if you play moba you can use it for your shopitems(healthpots, actives, etc..) WoW you can make macros in the mouse softwear.

If you don't care for the extra buttons near your thumb I can recommend the Lachesis.
    "If you need to add '10char' to be able to post, don't bother posting at all."

People who are flaming the naga epic saying its less performance are just plain wrong, modern wireless mice(not the 5$ laptop ones, good ones)perform just as well as wired mice, IE they both max out usb 2

EDIT: i'd also like to point out that razer's build quality aint the greatest, but often time's its easy fixes.
    Last edited by arons4; 2011-10-05 at 10:05 AM.

naga, i do like the layout of the steel seris wow mouse the buttons are also in the right places, it bareley takes any getting used to but the build quality is not the best.
    the naga does take a bit of getting used to but is great once you do. also i had a cyborg mouse, cannot remember the exact name but i didnt like it so, if i was you maybe try a cheap second hand steel series mouse as i did find them really nice, check ebay im sure will pick up one cheap, just a idea

I have a razor naga and I pvp on rogue and other classes, but I don't recommend the 12 button dealie. It's just not fast enough, even in pve, and you can't do combos because you only have one thumb in there so it's slower than keyboard combos where you can use multiple fingers. Nowadays I only use 3-6 of the extra buttons on my naga. (the top 2 rows) So in that respect, I'm sure you can find better mice with 5-6 extra buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by obscurede View Post
    u have a switch below it which changes to the original number above the alphabets on the keyboard (i hve no other way of explaining it). U can use either 123 or number pad
    That would take aweay the whole purpose of Naga, I got it because I allready use 1-6 on from my keyboard + alot of letters, then the Naga provides me with 12 more buttons x 3 (Shift, ctrl and alt modifier)from the numpad. But when I use shift as a modifier it uses numpads secondary effects ([pg up], [home], [pg down], [end] etc.)for some reason, and that's annoying. Turning the switch over to 123 insted of numpad wouldn't help me at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    That would take aweay the whole purpose of Naga, I got it because I allready use 1-6 on from my keyboard + alot of letters, then the Naga provides me with 12 more buttons x 3 (Shift, ctrl and alt modifier)from the numpad. But when I use shift as a modifier it uses numpads secondary effects ([pg up], [home], [pg down], [end] etc.)for some reason, and that's annoying. Turning the switch over to 123 insted of numpad wouldn't help me at all.
    you can edit all of the key's urshelf and pick new ones, the 123 and numpad settings are the defaults and i suppose perhaps plug and play settings.

Quote Originally Posted by arons4 View Post
    you can edit all of the key's urshelf and pick new ones, the 123 and numpad settings are the defaults and i suppose perhaps plug and play settings.
    So I could for instance change them to F1-F12? Where do I do that? in the Razer Naga program that was with the mouse?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore