10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah they really do need a better system. But I am certain they will learn from this mistake.

Stream starts 10:30 tomorrow, I'm off to bed so I can watch it again. Ciao!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why oh why are terrans not getting 1-2 ravens midgame for detection? It's such a versatile unit and transitioning in to it late game can be a boon. It's not expected either. /sigh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourcatdead View Post
    Dreamhack. The time of year I wish I was in Europe.
    Hmmm I'm actually glad I'm in NA so I can watch the tournament and not have to be up all night to see it. Much better than the NA or Korean tournaments where I'm either spending my whole day watching or staying up all night to see it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another day another round at DH. But I still wanna play on the new maps like wtf. Had noone to do it with yesterday.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

I can't watch youtube at the moment. What was the video that was a bad thing for Esports?

10+ Year Old Account
    A coinflip decided who lost in a 3 way tie in the grpphase. Lucifron lost it.

Also is anyone watching atm? Omfg... that's how you use swarmhosts.

Really? A coin toss?

Hero vs. Hyun

It looked pretty boring but then... most epic base trade ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Hero vs. Hyun

It looked pretty boring but then... most epic base trade ever.

Yeah that was a nice ending never seen base trading like that before

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah was a good game.

How you holding up Phelix?

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Yeah was a good game.

How you holding up Phelix?
    Have been working late these past three days so haven't been online really.
    I thought about playing now, but then i noticede that dreamhacks was going down so just been watching that instead ^^

Edit: how many scandinavians are in these quarter finals ?
    Last edited by Phelix; 2013-04-27 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phelix View Post

Edit: how many scandinavians are in these quarter finals ?
    2, and if I understand it right, they are going to have a face off, so one down.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    2, and if I understand it right, they are going to have a face off, so one down.
    Ah though so to bad...

Oh well I only se one terran player also, the rest is zerg and protoss To bad

10+ Year Old Account
    But that Terran is just not any Terran. It's Gumiho.

If neither Naniwa or SortOf can take it I hope he can. Gumiho for Lyf!

Also HerO better demolish Leenock.

Need more people for customs later. Me and Black are playing on the new maps.

But that Terran is just not any Terran. It's Gumiho.

If neither Naniwa or SortOf can take it I hope he can. Gumiho for Lyf!

Also HerO better demolish Leenock.

Need more people for customs later. Me and Black are playing on the new maps.
    Is Gumiho someone i should know ? Havent seen so much SC2 pro gaming, but i heard about stephano (which apparently is out) heard about Hero as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phelix View Post
    Is Gumiho someone i should know ? Havent seen so much SC2 pro gaming, but i heard about stephano (which apparently is out) heard about Hero as well.
    Gumiho is a very good Terran who regularly plays in the Code S, the highest ranking SC2 league there is with almost only koreans playing in it, foreigners rarely qualify.

People in the current Code S:

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft...age_.28Ro32.29

Gumiho made it to the Round of 16, first in his group. You should TOTALLY watch his games, and try to mimic some of his buildorders.

---------- Post added 2013-04-27 at 06:14 PM ----------

Also brackets for tonight:

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft...Open/Stockholm

Do Thorzain even play anymore?

10+ Year Old Account
    He does. But he got knocked out just barely in the 3rd grp phase.

ThorZain had his glorydays. He's not so strong anymore, I think he's also looking to go back to studying soon. Nothing confirmed but I have a hunch. I have some intel on him.

He does. But he got knocked out just barely in the 3rd grp phase.

ThorZain had his glorydays. He's not so strong anymore, I think he's also looking to go back to studying soon. Nothing confirmed but I have a hunch. I have some intel on him.
    Ah fair enough well it ain't a stupid plan yo cant play sc2 your whole life at some point you gotta work.

The two commentators Apollo and artonis are they old sc2 players? They sure know a lot about build and so forth?

10+ Year Old Account
    They are master-ish level SC2 players. They know builds and stuff but don't compete on a top-scale level. Incontrol is Grandmaster NA however.