Dragoons probably have the worst AI/pathing in the history of video games, Blizzard switched engine view from top-down (as in warcraft 2), to isometric halfway through production, and dragoon collision size is bigger than map squares (rhombuses actually due to view), so their script tries to move them into unoccupied space which is smaller than they are so script moves them again... and again... and again... and then you have to move them across the bridge /cry

15+ Year Old Account
    i don't know how anyone can actually defend protoss after watching JUST the semifinals and finals alone.

the finals literally came down to 5 straight games of cheese or allins.
    the semi finals was protoss abusing blink stalkers in 66% of games, with an 83% win rate, and the sole loss coming because hero decided to blink into stimmed bio and let his msc get sniped.

Well theres a damn good fucking reason why I'm not playing this game anymore.

Ally just destroyed my entire base...

No minerals to grab since he controlled most of our side...

No vespene gas...

I was broke, no units except a couple probes...

The worst part, theres no way to report for this kind of play.

So blizzard just encourages it. Might as well at least. Isn't against the rules.

Can't believe this...why would so many people play a stupid fucking game where random allied players can destroy your structures for 0 punishment...

Would just promote trolling. How this got through 2 years of starcraft I'll never know.

Can't believe I through 40$ at this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can report this kind of behavior and should.

I don't know anyone who got their base destroyed by ally, implying wasn't FFA+alliances kind of match. If it was, there is 0 trust in ally because still, the only one left is victorious.
    Haven't seen anyone and haven't experienced this kind of behavior the whole time i play sc, sc:bw and sc2

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually it is against the rules and you can report them. How you got from that "Blizzard encourages killing your teammates" is a mystery. The game isn't built around team games either, if you want the "proper" experience go play 1v1.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Actually it is against the rules and you can report them. How you got from that "Blizzard encourages killing your teammates" is a mystery. The game isn't built around team games either, if you want the "proper" experience go play 1v1.
    FFA+alliances are quite fun to play.
    blue: "all attack red, he is at north-west"
    *all attacks blue
    blue: "TRUCE TRUCE TRUCE"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    FFA+alliances are quite fun to play.
    blue: "all attack red, he is at north-west"
    *all attacks blue
    blue: "TRUCE TRUCE TRUCE"
    Oh they;re great fun I personally love them, but if you're looking for the "true" aspect of the game then 1v1 is where it's at. Some of the arcade games are arguably more fun but the game will never be balanced or built around them, rather the 1v1 ladder. If you're looking for things to be "as they should" then there is where you head. Your ally killing you is a very atypical experience. Especially in 1v1.
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

I'm not meaning this in a rude way, but this is what I found last night before I posted here.

It is a couple years old, but I found it in google. Whether its correct or relevant still, I have no idea.

http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/1820913643

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh they;re great fun I personally love them, but if you're looking for the "true" aspect of the game then 1v1 is where it's at. Some of the arcade games are arguably more fun but the game will never be balanced or built around them, rather the 1v1 ladder. If you're looking for things to be "as they should" then there is where you head.
    Some of the Arcade games are actually better balanced than 1v1. For example, Micro Arena is perfectly balanced, since everyone can make any units, so racial imbalances are leveled.

Also, 1v1 is not a more "true" experience than, say, 4v4 Monobattles. "True" experience is what one likes, and if one doesn't like ladder (like me), then it should not be the "true" game for him just because the majority believes it to be so and just because Blizzard officially balances only this mode.

I actually prefer old good style without any ladders or rankings at all. I don't need to know my formal place among other people to have fun with the game. The only real thing ladder provides is that most of the players start caring only about rankings and forget to have fun. It leads to so much toxicity in gaming communities as we see today.
    Last edited by May90; 2014-03-17 at 02:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So excited for WCS Europe. Gogo TLO!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping to see some good stuff from Bling, UK represent. In a group of MC, San and Nerchio though... I see him coming third maybe. Probably fourth but I can hope. He won't beat San in a PvP.

I'm hoping to see some good stuff from Bling, UK represent. In a group of MC, San and Nerchio though... I see him coming third maybe. Probably fourth but I can hope. He won't beat San in a PvP.
    I saw that interview with Kaelaris, Apollo, Bling and his mom. Hilarious stuff . Seems like a cool guy.

Anyway if this is an online event and both MC and San are playing from South Korea then Bling has a pretty good chance of progressing. If that's not the case, I'd still say Bling has a reasonable chance considering PvP largely consists of BO wins and gimmicks (IEM Katowice grand finals :P).

I'm hoping that Bling and MC go through.

Nerchio will either go through that group or kill himself. He hates protoss more than naniwa

10+ Year Old Account
    Ro16 is offline event no? As in all players are in the ESL studio in Köln, Germany. Mening there won't be any lag for the Koreans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Ro16 is offline event no? As in all players are in the ESL studio in Köln, Germany. Mening there won't be any lag for the Koreans.
    Yes it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Germans really need to get their shit together. What the fuck is Koln it's clearly Cologne. Deutschland? Nah Germany bruv. At least the Italians don't have it as bad - Fiorentina for Florence and Venezia for Venice.

10+ Year Old Account
    My half-german genes hate to call it Cologne. That's men's perfume.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Changed my ingame sounds to korean. Zealots sound awesome. Had language set to spanish as well but my idiot brain couldn't comprehend 3 languages at once. A song in German came on my playlist too and my head just exploded. Was more to do with having to redo all the hotkeys that annoyed me I assumed they'd stay the same, got into the match and LOLNOPE.

10+ Year Old Account
    What German song?

10+ Year Old Account
    Du Schreibst Geschichte by Madsen. Heard it during an ad break on Seatstory Cup. For you those who don't speak German I believe it means "You Write History". I also listen to some stuff by a rapper called Sido, my best friend at uni Georgina (before she went off to China for a year but she's back soon!) is from a place near Dusseldorf and introduced me to all German music. A song called Bilder Im Kopf (Pictures in my Head) was the first one she showed me, some of his other stuff is ok. I understand sections of it but not the whole thing, my German is not as good as my Spanish... or French... Italian...

Last edited by MerinPally; 2014-03-19 at 04:01 AM.