10+ Year Old Account
    I think they'd do that with lower leagues where there's no real competition. At the peak though which is Grandmaster level, I can imagine them clamping down quickly. Lower leagues in a banwave but then those competing for money it's actually pretty important because I'm guessing Blizzard get a cut from the really big tournaments maybe? Seeing as you have to state all this and that and apply for a license.

Btw, this is what £900k buys you in Essex, just outside London with good transport links to the city so the prices are a bit higher than elsewhere. 5 Bedrooms (one with the curtains going down to the floor is an example of one) with 3 en suite bathrooms. The Fireplace one is in the living room which is huge. The picture of the kitchen seems to have grey on it? But you can see it in the album top right just in small form. This an example of my handiwork with an iphone camera. It's abysmal. In the upstairs landing that's my sister hiding behind that slopy thing.

http://imgur.com/a/8z8m3#cEJdDl9

Kitchen literally is huge, absolutely huge. About the size of a lot of peoples gardens, if they even have one. Goes back quite far behind where I'm standing, if you think it looks avg size in the small pic. Then a huge lounge, a utility room, a study, a bathroom, a Harry Potter cupboard under the stairs and a Garage the length of the house. Upstairs is 5 bedrooms 3 ensuites plus another bathroom. Place needs redecorating entirely >.> Some of the doors and doorhandles are hideous. Like something from the 80's.
    Last edited by MerinPally; 2013-04-19 at 09:32 PM.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Btw, this is what £900k buys you in Essex
    Fuck. Essex.

FUCK ESSEX.

Nice house.

That is all.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is gona sound really bad, but when I say "that's nothing" compared to a lot of the friends I have through school, it's fuck all. I went to Brentwood School. Brentwood has house prices about 100k above national average. A girl I know, her dad owns McKenna Building Contractors. He has 4 kids, all of them have an 18th birthday party costing a tonne. The one he's doing this year for his youngest daughter (I don't know her but my sister is going) is being held at Claridges where 300 people are having a meal and then he's paying for a bunch of people to stay overnight at Claridges, mainly family and a few of her really close friends. A decent room in Claridges starts at about £720 a night. Some of the suites get up to a few thousand a night. The night should cost about £60k. One night.

Yeah. :/

Anyway back to Starcraft... so many bad zergs out there in lower leagues Just had a guy who at 17 minutes didn't have a third (I didn't harass once apart from a few phoenix but he built a million spores so that was shut down) and only just placed his Hydra den after I crushed his army at my base and I had killed his natural >.> I played shit too, I mean I had a Stargate and I knew he had nothing but Roaches so I thought "quick lets get double robo and pump Immortals and a bay, get a colossi or 2" rather than Void Rays... herpderpderp. Nor did he have a single creep tumour.
    Last edited by MerinPally; 2013-04-19 at 10:19 PM.
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jess Day, where in masters are you at? I'd like to play more different zergs. Blackdecker is awesome, but he aint there all the time. And I'd really like to get my ass kicked for real so I can improve even more.

Got time tomorrow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Jess Day, where in masters are you at? I'd like to play more different zergs. Blackdecker is awesome, but he aint there all the time. And I'd really like to get my ass kicked for real so I can improve even more.

Got time tomorrow?
    Rank 74 atm, nothing particularly spesh at all. I'm not playing as much as i'd like to right now cos i'm moving back to England for a few months in a fortnight so i've got sorting to do. Can play some when i'm back in England though if you like?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess Day View Post
    Rank 74 atm, nothing particularly spesh at all. I'm not playing as much as i'd like to right now cos i'm moving back to England for a few months in a fortnight so i've got sorting to do. Can play some when i'm back in England though if you like?
    No more living in a shit country for you

Strange question but am I the only one who achievement whores on Starcraft? I have like 4500 points but IT'S NOT ENOUGH all I'm missing on WoL campaign is Lost Viking and then a couple of Mastery ones on HOTS, I'm determined to get them all. Once I've got them done though I'll be laddering/vs AI constantly so those'll go up faster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Anyway back to Starcraft... so many bad zergs out there in lower leagues Just had a guy who at 17 minutes didn't have a third (I didn't harass once apart from a few phoenix but he built a million spores so that was shut down) and only just placed his Hydra den after I crushed his army at my base and I had killed his natural >.> I played shit too, I mean I had a Stargate and I knew he had nothing but Roaches so I thought "quick lets get double robo and pump Immortals and a bay, get a colossi or 2" rather than Void Rays... herpderpderp. Nor did he have a single creep tumour.
    Not much different then other low level toss and terran players. They forget things all the time. My favorite is the simple one when they don't realize they really should wall against a zerg. Running speedlings into the enemy mineral line early in the game is a beautiful thing =D

Strange question but am I the only one who achievement whores on Starcraft? I have like 4500 points but IT'S NOT ENOUGH all I'm missing on WoL campaign is Lost Viking and then a couple of Mastery ones on HOTS, I'm determined to get them all. Once I've got them done though I'll be laddering/vs AI constantly so those'll go up faster.
    I'm similar to you on the achievement whoring (Probably a carry over from WoW). Up to 4740 I think with some Kerrigan hero specific achievements left.
    Last edited by Pilobolus; 2013-04-19 at 11:16 PM.

Deleted

I get some achieves but i dont actively work on it.

And shit country my ass. I'd rather live in LA than any other place in the world. But apparently it's unsociable to not visit you family in a year..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess Day View Post
    I get some achieves but i dont actively work on it.

And shit country my ass. I'd rather live in LA than any other place in the world. But apparently it's unsociable to not visit you family in a year..
    The NHS and our cushy as fuck benefits system is enough reason to live in the UK and put it above basically everything else. FREE HEALTHCARE YEAHHH plus an overly strong currency and if you're unemployed or literally just in that bit transitioning to a new job, it's easy as fuck to get benefits even if you have some savings and those benefits aren't super low exactly But yeah you should probably see them. We go over to Ireland quite a bit to see a relative as distant as my grandfathers cousin. He owns a farm and has done since his parents gave it to him. Hell, my grandparents grew up on farms before moving to the UK in the late 50's. Oh Mattie loves his cows, he can play with them like they're dogs, they love him. He walks into a field, they come flooding to him and nuzzle him. He has brought those cows up though including helping them be born, plus doing the same to their parents I suppose...

Deleted
    You know i used to live in the UK yeah? I know what Britain is like and you can't sell it back to me

I make enough money to not need the NHS or benefits system either anyway so that wont drag me back lol

I just saw this...

Nerf Terrans, lift off is OP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    I just saw this...

That's a classic.

I just saw this...

laughed so hard.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok then Jess Day. Even better if we can go on the EU region then yes.
    I ought to play some ladder today.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, even I'm laddering today after I pack for uni (I go back tomorrow) and if I'm laddering, god knows the rest of you should be. Think I've only played like 75 games this season.

Deleted
    I just saw this...

Hahaha!

I don't understand how it would force a draw, the zerg just had to make some air units, he had all the minerals and gas on the map :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakazam View Post
    Hahaha!

I don't understand how it would force a draw, the zerg just had to make some air units, he had all the minerals and gas on the map :/
    I think they were under the impression it would time out before then thinking "If no one attacks it'll time out". But if someone is mining on the map the game will never time out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh this is the best WCF that was ever made. Back then I absolutely loved MB and Novawar. Too bad it's no more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Tbh this is the best WCF that was ever made. Back then I absolutely loved MB and Novawar. Too bad it's no more.

Wow that was insanely close (And also hilarious). Honestly thought the terran that one in the bag =p

Deleted
    Was that the polanatory fortodds one? Can't remember. Cos that's easily my favourite.

>Fuck you Chrome spellchecker. Favourite has a U in it, and so does Colour. Learn to fucking English.