Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

What races are KOS for you?

There I certain races I've hated in this game from the beginning of time. Personally, whenever I see Draenei of any level, class or gear, I will attack and doing everything I can to kill them. Same with Worgen, I actually can't stand the sight of them and it nerdrages me to be killed by a dwarf (however I don't mind being killed by a gnome lol).

What's your KOS order?

Worgen > Gnome > Draenei > Night Elf > Human > Dwarf...don't think I'm forgetting any...

15+ Year Old Account
    Inb4 Gnome.

I love gnomes

Goblins. Hate their voices. Remind me way to much of a girl I dated from Long Island, NY. Must silence them all.... lol

On my Alliance Characters, Undead>orc>goblin>tauren>troll>bloodelf.

On my Horde Characters, Dwarf>Gnome>Worgen=Draenei>Nelf>Human

Deleted
    Tauren..... 8 out of 10 times they are druids with herbalism...
    Hate herb ninjas.... also they kinda look dumb.
    After that goblin i dunno for some reason they piss me off

rogues for being cheap cowards (especially ud's)
    frost mages for being no skill op shit.. ESpecially ud's and even more if they are some vurtne wannabe shit ;o
    and anything that is current fotm. Im not really a lowbie ganker and ignore lowbies for 99.9% of time, but if i see for example a feral druid lvling, i instantly label him as fotm reroller and will go as far as camp him till he logs out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kill them all... but mainly Gnomes

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    Goblins. Hate their voices. Remind me way to much of a girl I dated from Long Island, NY. Must silence them all.... lol
    Really? That's not what I hear from them around here....

Meh, but yeah, the people.... Are a tad.... I don't want to talk about it. *Cries*

Gnomes. Only those with green or pink hair though.
    Last edited by Seasqwaa; 2011-10-03 at 08:37 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexiefy View Post
    rogues for being cheap cowards (especially ud's)
    frost mages for being no skill op shit.. ESpecially ud's and even more if they are some vurtne wannabe shit ;o
    and anything that is current fotm. Im not really a lowbie ganker and ignore lowbies for 99.9% of time, but if i see for example a feral druid lvling, i instantly label him as fotm reroller and will go as far as camp him till he logs out.
    I think you missed it; races, not classes and specs

I made an Alliance character, and often drop what I'm doing on my Horde character to get on said Ally to kill Goblins. Sometimes even in Orgrimmar if they're in a suitable position. I really hate that race and everything about them. How unfairly superior their racials are, how much more detailed they are than current races, their horrible animations and when I hear a Goblin use an emote or an NPC Goblin speak, I accelerate to well over 90 mads an hour.

All Goblins must die. No prisoners, no mercy, no exceptions.
    1% of the Heroes control 100% of the winrates
    #occupyantimage
    #occupynaturesprophet

If it's red, it's dead.

Goblins and blood elfs, trying to exterminate them. Not going to well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Deleted
    tbh in 6 years the highest alliance character I have is a level 19, but if I did have something high enough it'd defo mean that undead and goblins would feel the wrath

Trolls. Ecspecially troll mages. Theres nothing I hate more than a backpaddling ice lance spamming troll mage crtting me 30k every second looking fucking dumb.

None.

I love this game and the lore of it enough to know the story behind each race, and since it's a GAME and I know there are people behind each character, there's no room for "hating"....durp.

I have played all races, and they all have their charm. But, my number 1 race is the Dwarven one. I adore their lore, city, voices, looks. A male Dwarf warrior in the Wrathful pvp gear is just amazing imo.

I go by classes when doing PVP, and the class I hate to encounter the most is the holydin. I can bomb that sob to Outland and back, but he/she can outheal anything. Sure, I'm in no danger of being killed by the holydin, but it sucks not being able to kill a certain spec, and that time spent either trying to kill/trying to get out of combat since it's useless, gives cowardly Horde players a chance to move in and "own" me...with a holydin behind their backs.

I love killing Worgen, I love the sound they make when they die. The only time i EVER play with sound is when im in a BG, just to hear it

Pink haired gnomes!

No idea why I single them out but they MUST die.

I don`t choose enemy by race, only by class, but killing gnomes make me smile

10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen > Human > No preference