Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Not caring about GW2 or SWTOR and enjoying myself In Wow and Life in general. Also Ninja Gaiden 1 and 2 on hardest difficulty loved and hated it.

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    I can't.

Not "What is your proudest moment in life"

That's not to say they stuff he listed is bad though, just quite off of the topic at hand. :P
    It's like he's trolling but not.

hmm off wow, mine has to be quite recent, well 2 of them really, first one has to be having a madly insane high kill streak on halo 3, on the map thats in the sky with the things that fling you acorss to the other side, (oh so much fun throwing grenades on it as you see players on the other side coming over) BUT the main one has to be a weeks ago, First time ever I picked upa ps3 controller and first time ever I played a call to duty game, as the game started I went erm what are the controls he laughed and said your going to die, by the end of the game I was top on our team with 22 kills 13 of them being without dying on start /flexing for the rest of the day

Ingame so far there is 3, Finally after 5 years I got the kodo on my current main, infact on any character

2nd has to be I never ever though id get ironman on my main (frost dk) especially at 85 and I got it in a random bg with no guildies or mates

3rd has to be straight after ironman game I got another wsg and I got to 19 kills from defending our FC with x amount of debuffs, and just as I was about to die I saw a arcane mage wearing the pve hood from bwd, dg him, popped the ghoul, restored hp and nuked him down, got wrecking ball the second I died,

sure ive probably got a couple more ingame ones ill post later
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting all 108 stars in Suikoden II was quite an accomplishment when I was younger. Didnt use a guide, just recruited like crazy. Most recently though I have to say when My guild killed Arthas for the first time (In Wrath of course) It was such a great feeling, killing him with my closest friends as we cheered in vent. It was one helluva rush, most of them quit. But we have that fond memory to look back on.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold of Skullcrusher View Post
    I am proud of myself cos I quit smoking almost 3 months ago
    Congrats. That is very difficult and you deserve the recognition for doing that.

Getting the big boss emblem in metal gear solid 4. I hate you act 3.

im proud of the day that i got invited to the best guild of the server

Beating RE2 using only the knife with Claire Scenario B. Did that a few years ago and I tend to bring it up when my friends and I talk about good times we had playing our PS1 lol.

Deleted

I'm ...

I'm proud of my new mace from Ragnaros, dude! x)
    Last edited by mmoc2f43876c37; 2011-10-08 at 12:25 AM. Reason: little brother ... you know

Deleted
    being awesome in games

Deleted
    Wow:
    Leading one of the top 5 10 mans on my realm (both alliance and horde) for 3 tiers of raiding.
    Leading and organizing raids for about 6 years now without snapping and wanting to kill myself.
    Being one of the most prominent people on my realm before it started dying and I restricted my 'community' to merely my guild.

Other games:
    Being undefeated in Red Alert 2 and Heroes 3 ever since I started playing them.

Defeating the Enigmatic Soldier on KH2 : Final mix , the most difficult challenge i've ever had on video games.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Finding something better than wow... a girlfriend that plays wow = priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    Can't say I'm proud of anything I've ever done. And video games I completely disregard as anything to be proud of since they're just made to be fun. If I came up with the cure for HIV or became a rock prodigy then I'd be proud.
    More or less this. Though Skelington loves video games, hes never had anything that he was really "proud" of, or at least, worth mentioning.

I am proud that America and the Soviet Union decided not to blow each other up. Way to go.

I'm proud of my foosball skills

10+ Year Old Account
    probably MC,trying to get eye of sulfuras >_>
    having as much fun as i have so far in my life along with the happiness and memories, that is my greatest achievement

Playing WoW since Vanilla, through all the good (and bad) times.
    Having botted atleast 2 years now in WoW and not a single ban.
    Being awesome in WoW and pretty much always being a hipster with semi awful specs instead of going fotm, PvP wise.
    Quitting WoW.

E: Seeing as this is on video games forum, had to delete some text. :<
    Hi