Page 26 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I opted for the priest T2 look-alike blue pieces found in various BC instances, since it matches DW pretty well. My guild tabard happened to also match. >_>

someone asked about icy blue shoulders, Pauldrons of the Aldor have a nice icy blue look, I'd post the transmog of my mage but i've no idea how many posts I gotta make before I can show the picture.

Deleted
    T11 hc, don't think I'll get tired of it quickly tbh.

Deleted
    Here's my awful paintwork.

Gladiator.

Ulduar / tier 13

lastly a mix of all sorts of awesome

I like tabards, specially that tabard.
    Last edited by mmoce107d4ab3d; 2012-03-25 at 07:10 PM.

[QUOTE=vaztes;16095606]Here's my awful paintwork.

Gladiator.

Exactly the same set as me but on a female orc instead only seen me in it on my realm. Nice sets.

If you're looking for a cloak to go with it,BoE red cloak from Mount hyjal raid or the red Cloak that drops in Tempest keep fits very nice with it
    Last edited by Champagne Supernova; 2012-03-25 at 10:12 PM.

So, in looking through my mage's bank, I discovered that I had all of the Undead Cleansing set (well, no pants, but irrelevant). I immediately began thinking of helms to match, but the first I thought of (Collar of Cho'gall) doesn't quite match the color scheme. I searched the Wowhead link to the set, as well as this thread, and wasn't happy with any of the ideas gathered from them. Does anyone have any other ideas for a helm that goes decently well with the chestpiece? Mana-Etched is my current target, but I haven't mained a clothie in so long, I honestly feel inadequately knowledgeable.
    Now, THIS thing? THIS thing is horrible. It's just awful. It was awful at 60 and it was awful at 58. It's awful at 45. If this dropped off a mob in Wailing Caverns when you were level 17 and being run through by a higher level character, you would equip it ONLY because you don't have trinkets at that level, and it would STILL SUCK.
    -Wowhead user on the Lion Horn of Stormwind, an epic from the era of so-called "EPIC" epics.

Deleted
    Best transmogrification ever !

eu.battle.net/wow/es/character/dun-modr/Nikkochan/simple

I don't wear shoulders and weapons in the picture.

img40.imageshack.us/img40/1777/wowscrnshot032712203150.jpg

PD: go transmogrify, install super mario addon and enjoy it !

Deleted
    Can someone tell me where these items are from? Really cool to do this light/dark thing with someone

Looking for thoughts on some boots, belt and a cloak to match some Tier 4 (Aldor's Regalia).

Quote Originally Posted by Tiorda View Post
    Looking for thoughts on some boots, belt and a cloak to match some Tier 4 (Aldor's Regalia).
    Boots seem to have two choices, http://www.wowhead.com/item=28517 and http://www.wowhead.com/item=34919 . For a belt, you've got http://www.wowhead.com/item=28565 .

As for cloaks...I've had a rough time finding cloaks for my sets in general.
    Now, THIS thing? THIS thing is horrible. It's just awful. It was awful at 60 and it was awful at 58. It's awful at 45. If this dropped off a mob in Wailing Caverns when you were level 17 and being run through by a higher level character, you would equip it ONLY because you don't have trinkets at that level, and it would STILL SUCK.
    -Wowhead user on the Lion Horn of Stormwind, an epic from the era of so-called "EPIC" epics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celebronde View Post
    Because wearing tiers was not creative you became a priest? :P

Fire:

Frost:

Would make an arcane set but arcane is such a shit play style.. no.
    whats the frost weapon plss answer

Halion, Staff of Forgotten Love but please, do not use "pls(s)" in a forum where you have room to type, or actually, don't use it anywhere
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted
    A combination of my two favorite tier sets, tier 10 heroic and 11 heroic.
    Think it fits fire quite well.
    http://www.wowhead.com/profile=34426899
    Not sure with the cloak, would like to try out another one. Think its one of the Algalon quest rewards.

And have to find another staff or MH/OH in MoP, cant transmog legendaries
    Anyone got any advice on what weapon would fit?

this is my mog set, most parts are Tirisfal which is my favourite tier set

Still working on a belt, and since she's 346-geared, the sword will have to do. Don't really care about the offhand right now, but it's the Talisman of Kalecgos.

image is failing for some reason here it is http://i.imgur.com/gCHlx.jpg
    Last edited by Renegader; 2012-04-03 at 05:28 PM.

Here is my PvE tier. I love Ulduar staves for dwarves

For PvP i'm currently using this one. Intensity is awesome, but I want to replace it for Shaft of Glacial Ice from Rotface (ICC10) for a more trival look. The set looks really with Armored Brown Bear mount.

And finally a third one created with mixed items. I like the yellow-purple contrast. With t4 priest shoulders would be perfect, but just for priests ><º (belt missing)

Still working on the 4th red set, with Twisted Visage staff. I already said that I love Ulduar staves?