Page 65 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Very very very proud of this one I came up with, it's bright!

I have been swapping the sword around to various kinds actually, still taking suggestions on primary-color swords:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akraen View Post
    Very very very proud of this one I came up with, it's bright!

I have been swapping the sword around to various kinds actually, still taking suggestions on primary-color swords:
    IMO the crystal swords work pretty well with the CM set. Particularly the purple one, or the blue. Either of them don't look too bad with the Jade Spirit enchant on.

And for finding mog items by colour, I always use the addon MogIt. Works pretty well.

EDIT: I actually used Frostguard for quite a while when I was using the SoO sword. Very nice frost enchant effect on it that doesn't get overwritten.
    Last edited by mmocc219c9ac3f; 2014-06-11 at 08:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This was posted a long while back, but could anyone point me in the direction of what chest piece this is?

Edit: or all of it o.o I recognize the helmet, that's it >_<
    Last edited by Azh; 2014-06-15 at 02:46 AM. Reason: Derp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Astral Shift View Post
    This was posted a long while back, but could anyone point me in the direction of what chest piece this is?
    Edit: or all of it o.o I recognize the helmet, that's it >_<
    shoulders: Vindicator Shoulderpads
    chest: Soulcloth Vest
    belt: High Councillor's Sash
    gloves: Hallowed Handwraps.
    pants: Darkweave Breeches
    boots: Boots of the Pious

I think those are it.

- - - Updated - - -

I tried to make a red set for my gnomage, but I think it looks better on humans. (Damn my big Gnome head)

Borador

Props to Sanistra for the awesome signature.

This is my mage, blugatti. as an avid RPer I feel this outfit really shows how my character is and brings out the emphasize on my eyes.
    Last edited by mrgreenthump; 2014-06-15 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Uncropped image changed to a thumbnail
    #1 fire mage US. u mirin'?
    "Aaah ah ah ah ah ah ah yea, f*ck me, ah, f*ck, aah yeah"
    - Jenna Jameson

10+ Year Old Account
    New set:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slavrick View Post
    shoulders: Vindicator Shoulderpads
    chest: Soulcloth Vest
    belt: High Councillor's Sash
    gloves: Hallowed Handwraps.
    pants: Darkweave Breeches
    boots: Boots of the Pious

I think those are it.

- - - Updated - - -

I tried to make a red set for my gnomage, but I think it looks better on humans. (Damn my big Gnome head)

I had the exact same thing in mind but for my female mage: combining the red northrend raid/dungeon set with the T5 head piece.
    The same can be done with the blue northrend raid/dungeon set and the merciless gladiator's helmet.
    Same look, different color.

for weapons, I was playing with the idea of having Dying Light (http://www.wowhead.com/item=50181
    ) for the red set, and Shaft of Glacial Ice (http://www.wowhead.com/item=50998
    ) for the blue set

links for visual aid:
    blue set: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...;1;45954:1+1:0
    red set: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...1;105538:1+1:0

Hello again fellow locks :3

10+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Magolor/simple

I can't wear robes anymore. It used to not bother me but now they always just have the same look, a dress, just a tight, fancy dress. I like the normal pants look a lot better especially on my mage here. Makes him look more like a super hero or battle mage which is my preferred look. I wish Blizzard would come up with a cool trench coat look. I think that would look badass.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2014-06-21 at 02:49 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

I really like it green and purple. You may have some suggestions for improvments?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyefire View Post
    My new mog! Looks a bit priesty but I like the robes and I've always like the aldor shoulders. The belt is not my first choice (I'm wanting to use Coldwhisper Cord from Slave Pens) but this one does for now.

Can anyone tell me what the parts of this set are? I recognize the T4 shoulders, but not much more than that.

I really like the looks and colors, looks very arch-magey to me and not at all too priestly!

Deleted
    I actualy have made the same mog set on my mage, all tho i dont use it at the moment
    The head is Priest T3, shoulders are Mage T4, the chest is from Sunwell (5th boss if i recall right), waist from Karazan (2nd boss if i recall right again).
    Right, Skyefire?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    Can anyone tell me what the parts of this set are? I recognize the T4 shoulders, but not much more than that.

I really like the looks and colors, looks very arch-magey to me and not at all too priestly!
    Deithy is right.

Helm: priest t3
    Shoulders: mage t4
    Robes: Sunwell robes - "Robes of Faltered Light"
    Gloves: "Viscious Gladiator's Silk Handguards"
    Belt: I ended up changing to a different belt with the final mog, called "Coldwhisper Cord"
    Boots: "Slippers of Serenity"
    Weapon (dagger): "Starshard Edge" (from Ulduar - the model can drop off two bosses, either Council or Algalon)

Wowhead link to all the items: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...63:22514:29079
    Last edited by Skyefire; 2014-06-26 at 03:14 AM.
    Skye <Entropy> | US - Frostmourne 8/13M HFC | Twitch | Armoury

Gorgeous signature by ELYPOP <3

Thanks a lot, Deithy and Skyefire! Time for me to go farm stuff and after that decide to put it on either a Blood Elf or Pandaren mage

Hello All, I don't think Ive seen this set in here just yet " my eyes could be bad" so i thought id share mine.. Enjoy

Deleted

I've used this for some time now, I think it looks pretty good
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2014-07-01 at 09:47 AM.

Gotta love purplez! <3

Hate my wand, want a sword, but they are hard to come by, as far as I know you can't mogg wand -> 1h sword?

Deleted
    eErike?

irc.quakenet.org
    #IRCwars

We need you.