Page 67 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

I call it Necro-Knight's Regalia

Can anyone tell me the name of the sword in post #1226?

Not allowed to post links otherwise I would link pic :-(

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoabuter View Post
    Can anyone tell me the name of the sword in post #1226?

Not allowed to post links otherwise I would link pic :-(
    Here you go: http://www.wowhead.com/item=50732/bloodsurge-kelthuzads-blade-of-agony

Drops off Heroic Lich King 25m.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Deleted

Best mage set ingame imo

Here's mine! In this pose the headpiece clutters "a bit" on the shoulders. While on rest is much better xD

Who can tell me which items are used in the candy xmog of page 49. If possible i would like it for my priest.

Deleted
    Page 63 from AndreasMolsted

Can't Quote his post cause of links

Does someone know the Items he used?
    I only know the shoulders

My ittbitty spellcaster :3

This really looks awesome Dreyanlol/freezo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celebronde View Post

BEAUTIFUL. I desire that set yet lack the willpower to farm it. Probably wouldn't go for it on an undead anyway. But for your race, fantastic and I adore it. Kudos for farming. Windchanneler's Regalia isn't it?
    Been AFK from WoW and this thread for far too long but I'm back
    Yes! That is indeed Windchanneler's Regalia,.. and thanks for the Kudos,.. it was the most time consuming 'mog I've farmed yet and its definitly still my favourite.
    While exploring the Isle of Thunder and playing catch-up I found an npc friend xP

Since returning I've got the CM set, which I presume this thread has seen tons of, but I thought I would share my image as I FINALLY have a set an old sword go's (I think perfectly) with!!!
    This sword was the first ever epic sword from a raid ( Lvl70 ZA) I got after I started playing,.. which I kept x)

Was more trying to show the weapon with it. Will upload some better angles if I manage to get some :<

He's a drifter. He has no allegiance. LAST SEEN IN ORGRIMMAR.

Quote Originally Posted by ELYPOP View Post
    7 months down the line and those shoulders finally decided to drop! Haha. Made a few tweaks but fairly happy with it!

I just despise the glow on my staff though. >.<
    I've found that its very hard to make a male pandaren mage transmog, but I was really inspired by the above post!

So with that in mind, here Is my pandaren mage!

Was looking at some of the WoD cloth sets, This one - http://wod.wowhead.com/compare?items...7:113803:78418 Looks particularly nice on the new female Orc, Which is rare, since female Orcs look bad in most cloth sets. Well, it's what i've planned to acquire when WoD launches.

My mage is my 2nd alt but I think she has the best transmog! Instead of just using a raid/pvp set, I came up with something original for her. I like a lot of the mage sets but all of them seemed to big and bulky for a gnome. So after hours in MogIt, I came up with this set which I'm 100% satisfied with.

It started with the Glacial Robe unsurprisingly. But as many other frost mages have probably encountered, there really isn't a good set of shoulders to match this particularly blue. So instead of trying to match the blue, I came up with using black as sort of a sub-color. Since the shoulders, gloves, boots and staff are all black, it looks purposeful. The cloak really was the final touch though. I was really surprised to find such a perfect matching cloak. It really made the mog so to speak. Finally I included a picture of what my cute gnome is turning into come Warlords. Yikes! Gonna have to play with the face changing service when WoD hits, I think.

Years later, I've improved from the original "just full S8" set. I now use a mix of CM and S8, swapping out the Helm and Belt for CM Also can't wait for new WoD CMs because those staves look sweet, especially the shattered crystal one!
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Items: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...26:10030:47768
    You can export your transmog to wowhead using: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/mogit
    This transmog is meant for an orc mage.

How to 3D view on wowhead:

Last edited by mmocd21b4bac89; 2014-10-09 at 02:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dredglol View Post
    Items: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...26:10030:47768
    You can export your transmog to wowhead using: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/mogit
    This transmog is meant for an orc mage.

How to 3D view on wowhead:

It looks nice but IMO the helm looks really out of place and you could also use another belt (the belt doesn't look that bad but it could be better), in general that's a really nice mog

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    It looks nice but IMO the helm looks really out of place
    i hope wod offers one

Still more or less the same set, ever since Transmogrification was introduced.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ipsissimus View Post
    Still more or less the same set, ever since Transmogrification was introduced.

Really nice set, but i think you should try using a more simple looking staff to match the rest of your set