Transmorg set question

Anyone know what set the guy is wearing and if it's available to players? raptor13.com/characters/plotGamahn/plot_Gamahn.htm can't post links yet srry

Hm.. Doesn't look like any leather set that's available to players, unless the transmog model sites that I've been looking at have both somehow overlooked it

15+ Year Old Account
    the shoulders are the feathers of akil'zon from ZA at least. I recognize the hat but I'm not sure from where.

Here's list of items used for that set. Sadly, not moggable in that form since helm and boots are cloth. There are pretty similar looking leather boots available, but no leather hood with that kind of pattern.
    Hood itself seems to be mage-only also, the one with no restrictions has slightly different colors.

Last edited by Muoteck; 2011-10-09 at 04:33 PM.
    You see, there's this thing called "aggro". It's a very complicated, very technical roleplaying expression.
    Loosely translated, it means "the priest dies".

15+ Year Old Account
    That's the Thunderheart chest? it looks awful on a male Nelf

Its a robe, so add in the pants part. If you wear a brown shirt underneath it doesn't look quite so flamboyant.

Thanks for the help guys. Any suggestions on a head piece that would match the set? Only ones that i find are cloth.
    Last edited by Manavz; 2011-10-09 at 08:12 PM.